Nikki Grahame of big brother fame passes away aged 38.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrendous. I mean everyone is talking about Prince Philip, who lived for 99 years. This poor girl didn't even make 40. She was no age to die.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She always struck me as a lost soul. Hilarious, sweet, dramatic, and not ever mean. I didn’t know her but I cried today when I heard of her loss. I noticed the OP has accidentally misspelled her name*... Nikki Grahame.... RIP sweetheart x

*can admin update?

Reactions: 5
Aisleyne is embarrassing.
They were acquaintances not friends, so not sure why she is going on like that. Michelle Heaton's post is lovely and completely aimed at her.
Imogen must be heatbroken. She represents a true friendship wih Nikki.
Pete 😔

Reactions: 10
No I think it was aimed at the older woman in there, can't remember her name now. Suzie possibly? I think she may have come in half way through?
Yes that’s right she entered half way through she won a golden ticket then nominated Nikki for eviction

Reactions: 2
So upsetting, she was a sweetheart and she WAS the face of reality tv in the UK. An absolute legend. Rest in peace Nikki, I hope you are no longer tormented, sleep well xxx

I love this pic with Pete from recently, so lovely they continued to be friends right to the end ❤❤

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So upsetting, she was a sweetheart and she WAS the face of reality tv in the UK. An absolute legend. Rest in peace Nikki, I hope you are no longer tormented, sleep well xxx

I love this pic with Pete from recently, so lovely they continued to be friends right to the end ❤❤
My God she looks so ill. So tragic. 💔

Reactions: 7
It's just so sad. Such a hun icon. thinking of her family and all that loved her

Reactions: 3

This video where Nikiki was talking to Vanessa Feltz sums up her kind heart.
She was empathetic person with a lot of love for her family, friends and strangers.
Not forgetting....
who is she???🤣
Iconic TV when people were real...
What a loss 🙏 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13