Nikki Grahame of big brother fame passes away aged 38.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki from Big Brother has passed away at the age of 38 from her battle with anorexia. This has really hit home as I have as in a very bad way with a an eating disorder a few years ago.
such sad news!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Such sad news. Does anyone else remember when she had her own show on e4? She was trialling out different jobs, think there was one in a fish shop. It was on YouTube for a while but can’t find the clips anymore. She was hilarious.
Heartbreaking for her family and friends💔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Such sad new :( She must be one of the most iconic BB contestants (after Jade maybe), I quote her all the time!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
All time favourite BB housemate. The best thing about Nikki was how honest and open she was about having anorexia. So devastating that she couldn’t be saved.

Reactions: 26
Nikki from Big Brother has passed away at the age of 38 from her battle with anorexia. This has really hit home as I have as in a very bad way with a an eating disorder a few years ago.
such sad news!
oh my word.... ☹
I struggle with an eating disorder also, I haven’t beaten it but I’m better than I was. News like this does suddenly make the consequences so real.
I hope she is at peace...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am so, so sad to hear this. The last time I saw her she looked so ill. She was legendary on that BB series. I had a real soft spot for her; my office colleagues used to call me Nikki as we looked very similar hair and stature-wise, I had the same Zara top she wore in the house and I was always moaning about being freezing at work with the air con 😩 I also shared her anorexia struggles so this has really struck a sad chord with me today. I was really hoping she had conquered it. RIP, Nikki, what a character you were. Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
RIP Nikki, it’s so incredibly sad she couldn’t find the help she required.
She was one of my favourite BB contestants ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She died yesterday but they waited until today to release the news. Bless them. I thought she was in treatment.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just last week I was looking at photos of her and really hoped she would recover. Very, very sad. Hope she is at peace now ❤

• Heart
Really sad, she was desperately ill. The photos her friends posted on the go fund me was heartbreaking. Anorexia is a cruel illness.

• Heart
oh my word.... ☹
I struggle with an eating disorder also, I haven’t beaten it but I’m better than I was. News like this does suddenly make the consequences so real.
I hope she is at peace...
It’s such a cruel illness isn’t it?! I hope you continue to get better - it’s such a struggle!
I don’t think she should have ever been allowed on Big Brother as she was clearly very unwell even back then. The fame won’t have done her any good :-(

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is too close to home for me. I’ve struggled with eating disorders on and off for years. R.I.P Nikki - the best Big Brother contestant. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
RIP Nikki. She always reminds me of my sister. As was looking after my sister who was dying when BB came on with Nikki and we watched it together.

I heard her mum say the other week this started up again due to not being able to go to the gym, she was too scared to eat without being able to do her normal exercise routine

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So sad to hear this, really hoped she would have recovered.

may she rest in peace

Reactions: 3
Ah man, that’s so sad. I was literally quoting her earlier saying ‘Who is she?!’
She was a Big Brother legend. RIP.

• Heart
How sad, she made me laugh so much with her antics on BB.
who can ever forget her tirade in the diary room -'who is she? - who is she?'☺

Reactions: 6