Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually bought her shite but now I'm questioning everything. She comes across so wholesome and sweeter then but I'd love to know if she's a total phony

She said her youngest is in her Sunday World interview.
I cant understand why she would tell such massive lies when family and friends can catch her out. Obviously people would know her child and family and close friends would know if she got surgery. There is no way them boobs she got done have lasted 18 years and risen as she lost weight and got older. I had my boobs done after weight loss and they have already dropped in 2 years. I was also told that I will need them redone in 12-15 years.

Reactions: 4
I actually bought her shite but now I'm questioning everything. She comes across so wholesome and sweeter then but I'd love to know if she's a total phony

I cant understand why she would tell such massive lies when family and friends can catch her out. Obviously people would know her child and family and close friends would know if she got surgery. There is no way them boobs she got done have lasted 18 years and risen as she lost weight and got older. I had my boobs done after weight loss and they have already dropped in 2 years. I was also told that I will need them redone in 12-15 years.
Same ๐Ÿ˜ญ I actually followed her said Jesus Christ this girl can eat massive portions maybe I was doing the diet the wrong day. Thought like I must change my mindset get mentally prepared etc and feck no it was all a lie and I didnโ€™t believe people around me when they said it

Reactions: 3
As far as I know none of her girls are non verbal. That really has me stumped. Did she say this herself? Really?

Reactions: 1
As far as I know none of her girls are non verbal. That really has me stumped. Did she say this herself? Really?
Google her name and you will see the Sunday World interview, said her youngest is non verbal, scroll down further and she then said her youngest told her told her she didnโ€™t look pregnant anymore. Maybe itโ€™s a mistake by the paper?

I just think if she has lied about anything in her whole 'journey' then eventually it will all come out. You'll always get caught out on lies. Might take hours, days, weeks, months etc but a liar will always get caught.

If it was me personally I'd be like ya I got surgery but I'm going to SW to build a better relationship with food and keep myself accountable. I'd be telling everyone I got surgeries done sure loads of people in clonmel have had surgery done. Its really not a big deal. Theres another girl from clonmel sharing her weight loss journey. She got a TT late last year and puts up pics of her healing process etc. Fair play to her. No BS, no looking for attention. What you do with your own money is your own business. If slimming world was really that effective we would all be walking around with skinny bodies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Yeah tbh I'm not sure why she's just not upfront and honest. Maybe she was hoping for Slimmer of the Year and to be featured in the SW mag/website. But she needs to stop with the lies as if she wants to have a big following three truth will always come out. She also had a crazy loss one week just before Christmas which didn't add up as she was after being out for off plan dinners and put it down to less salt and fizzy drinks that week - yeah I might have believed it if it was 2lbs but 8lbs - not a chance did she lose that through SW. There has to be more to it - there are rumours of diet pills but I'm not from the area so I don't know how true that is but it would justify such a significant loss like that.

Reactions: 3
Yes there were slimming pills found in a raid there a few weeks back but i haven't a clue who was taking them or who was selling them! Ill know when I start seeing loads of fat people around again that lost loads of weight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i do believe she is eating well and exercising but I don't believe that's how it all started.

Yes there were slimming pills found in a raid there a few weeks back but i haven't a clue who was taking them or who was selling them! Ill know when I start seeing loads of fat people around again that lost loads of weight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i do believe she is eating well and exercising but I don't believe that's how it all started.
Her house was raided!

No!! I didnt say that at all. I said there were slimming pills found there a few weeks back in clonmel. I don't know who was selling them or who was taking them. Nothing to do with Nicola at all, her name has never been mentioned with anything to do with that. Totally 2 different things.

I said ill know who was taking them when there are a load of fat people going around town again! Light humour.

No!! I didnt say that at all. I said there were slimming pills found there a few weeks back in clonmel. I don't know who was selling them or who was taking them. Nothing to do with Nicola at all, her name has never been mentioned with anything to do with that. Totally 2 different things.

I said ill know who was taking them when there are a load of fat people going around town again! Light humour.
Are her family not trying to tell her to like rein it in and stop the lies? Surely her husband must be mortified for her or her relatives ? From what Iโ€™ve heard she has family around her surely theyโ€™d tell her to stop

I could never figure out why the โ€˜beforeโ€™ pics only started last summer and not at the beginning, after reading this now I know!
She looks totally gaunt in recent pics.

She looks desperate. She would be pretty is she didn't go do that crazy pose with her shoulders up and the neck strain. I feel she has gone past the point of obsession and social media addiction has replaced her food addiction.
I really did buy her shite, but her posts are too much and kinda vomit. I've unfollowed as im sick to death of looking at her before pics

Reactions: 2
She looks desperate. She would be pretty is she didn't go do that crazy pose with her shoulders up and the neck strain. I feel she has gone past the point of obsession and social media addiction has replaced her food addiction.
I really did buy her shite, but her posts are too much and kinda vomit. I've unfollowed as im sick to death of looking at her before pics
The Deidre Rashid neck kills me. No need either, cos the weight loss is pretty obvious without it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They gave her biggest loser? Really , anyone else tnink sheโ€™s gone obsessed with 30-40k steps a day

Reactions: 4