Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah tbh I'm not sure why she's just not upfront and honest. Maybe she was hoping for Slimmer of the Year and to be featured in the SW mag/website. But she needs to stop with the lies as if she wants to have a big following three truth will always come out. She also had a crazy loss one week just before Christmas which didn't add up as she was after being out for off plan dinners and put it down to less salt and fizzy drinks that week - yeah I might have believed it if it was 2lbs but 8lbs - not a chance did she lose that through SW. There has to be more to it - there are rumours of diet pills but I'm not from the area so I don't know how true that is but it would justify such a significant loss like that.
If her weight loss is down to diet pills, I need to know what brand of diet pills she’s using! 🤣🤣

Nah, it’s either some form of weight loss surgery or a VLCD that has put her into Ketosis or a combination of both

There are certain prescription medications and even off-label usage of diabetes medication that reduces appetite, but you still have to put the work in with diet and exercise, it definitely doesn’t melt fat away

Reactions: 1
Ketosis itself wouldn't cause such a huge loss. No way! This is getting boring now. It's so obvious that her loss was not from slimming world, its clearly from some type of surgery be it liposuction, gastric surgery or a tuck. The boobs have been upgraded too as boobs go down with age not up. She is about 37ish. She was a yr or 2 below me in secondary school. We went to the same school. She has had her jaw done, but that was a result of a large jaw not aesthetical out of vanity, boobs were done at 19 I think. 30/40k steps a day is also a bit far fetched I think! I won't lie if it's down to slimming pills I'd take them too 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Ketosis itself wouldn't cause such a huge loss. No way! This is getting boring now. It's so obvious that her loss was not from slimming world, its clearly from some type of surgery be it liposuction, gastric surgery or a tuck. The boobs have been upgraded too as boobs go down with age not up. She is about 37ish. She was a yr or 2 below me in secondary school. We went to the same school. She has had her jaw done, but that was a result of a large jaw not aesthetical out of vanity, boobs were done at 19 I think. 30/40k steps a day is also a bit far fetched I think! I won't lie if it's down to slimming pills I'd take them too 😂😂
Ah it could if a person stuck to a strict Keto diet or VLCD, with intermittent fasting added in.

But it very likely wouldn’t happen at the same rate or speed as Nicola’s weight loss.

Definitely people on VLCD diets like the Cambridge Diet can easily loose on average a stone a month for the first few months, but then it slows down.

The difficult part is being in such a calorie deficit for so long.

Definitely people can loose a stone a month with bariatric surgery, although I’ve read about people who had the surgery and weren’t as successful, and even put some weight back on 😬

Also, anyone know the name of the slimming pills seized in the raid in the house in Clonmel? Asking for a friend...... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ nothing surprises me anymore with this world, no wonder people’s care insurance is so high

I know her. She had a gastric band fitted. Terrible person to deceive so many but she's always been that way. The insurance claim is true. She conned her bf at the time and laughed about it. She hasn't a genuine bone in her body. Now plugging hikes in Wales!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A tabloid is looking into her as they previously posted alot of her content and story. There's apparently a close friend after outting her and has texts confirming travel to Turkey and surgery thats why she's all about charities now. Half the town is laughing at her. Its sad because her poor children are caught in the middle. Her husband is a manager is a local shopping centre in 12 months he only lost 5 stone. She also posted about her haters this evening but she removes people genuinely asking questions that could trip her up.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her weightloss Wednesday post today 🤣 And the comments 😂 I can smell the tit from both her bull and the brown nosing. I can’t wait for this to blow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We should start a campaign to look for that person who was apparently sharing the hospital ward with her in Turkey 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do we know that the papers are looking into her ?? I really find her a dose. Is she trying to become a fashion influencer with all the shite she puts up of Shein and her mammy of the year bullshit. I dont know how anyone listens to her. Her page is soooooo boring. It literally only consists of
About 3 old photo re uploaded daily.
A photo of her now with shoulders pulled up. Filters on and a shite outfit.
Jd seasoning
Photos taken in her garden
A load of shite quotes.

Reactions: 3
She sure as hell ain't influencing me with her fashion anyway! I've been living in leggins a tees all lockdown and wear to my age! She dresses like some sort of middle aged eccentric woman trying to look like she's still a teen! She can keep her Shein and ill wait for Penneys and New Look to reopen 😂😂 we all look better with filters believe me apart from the obvious weight loss She doesn't look like she does in her pics in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Considering the woke world we now appear to live in, do you really think she'd be investigated and confronted?

She screams to me that she'd be the type to cry troll.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else seen her wooden tray/chopping board with @ nicolagetsslim on it!! Proper celeb now she is!! 🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 2