Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the photos taken in the garden. I dont get it. Firstly, your food would be frozen. Secondly, no way she eats that much
And the pictures where her shoulders are nearly above her head, it gives her a very old looking neck. Can she not just take a normal picture of herself

Reactions: 3
St
And the pictures where her shoulders are nearly above her head, it gives her a very old looking neck. Can she not just take a normal picture of herself
Stop she needs to learn how to take a photo of herself and cut the filters. Did someone mention she was early 30s. Jaysus, she looks about 45.
Surgery or not she did well to lose what she did and she seems to love herself and have great confidence which is great to see in any woman. I just don't buy her bollix that it was done through slimming world. I lost 4st through SW. I stuck to plan religiously, cut out drink and went to gym and it took me 7 months. Even with only a 4st loss I had a bit of lose skin around my belly and my boobs looked crap so I ended up getting them done.

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing she paid for the surgery with the insurance payout she received?!!
Does anyone remember that post on the ma’s page a few years ago, this girl was giving out about how her friend and she were in a crash where she was driving. They decided Nicola would put in a claim and they would split the payout, however the driver only got the cost of her insurance renewal !!!
Post backfired mind you 😌

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember that post on the ma’s page a few years ago, this girl was giving out about how her friend and she were in a crash where she was driving. They decided Nicola would put in a claim and they would split the payout, however the driver only got the cost of her insurance renewal !!!
Oooooh was that nicola!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm so glad I found this thread. Deffo something off with this one 🤔 my first thoughts were that she's had WLS and a tummy tuck. The tits were very clear. Absolutely no way she could lie about that... and they still look awful, they are like 2 stuck on fake bowls. She has that dehydrated, thinning hair look about her from lack of nutrients. There is no way she wouldn't have loads of loose skin losing that amount. From looking at where and how she carried her weight, she'd have a lot. I hate to say it but I was stunned she's only in her late 30s? She looks about 65😳🥴

Reactions: 2
It makes me laugh how much she sucks in for dear life, you can see it in her strained neck muscles 😂

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ nothing surprises me anymore with this world, no wonder people’s care insurance is so high

Reactions: 3
I am finding all this so amusing...... right I am from Clonmel and from what I can say is that Nicola has definitely made a name for herself .......and nit for all the right reasons. Firstly she is a good Mother Wife etc so that is not the point I am about to make.
When you put yourself out there in the public eye .....try sell yourself to social media ....publicise every meal and move you make you will be criticised
But when you try to pull the wool over those eyes its then the tit hits the van.
OK from what I can remember she got her boobs done about 10 years ago and that was common knowledge.
Now this Stone a Month Crack is gone beyond a joke. I personally feel she had a gastric sleeve ( which we all think ) this time last year she went to Turkey and tried to pass it off as Slimming world ......Then the big write up on the Sunday World fed into all the lies.....now it has gone so far that she can't ever admit it The Hair is atroshish.....and the hairless is enough evidence for me to KNOW it is a surgical procedure as it is the main side effect of surgery. Look at the end of the day .....if she did have surgery More power to her . But to lie about it all is why we are having this conversation in the first place. Just admit it Nicola gets Slim Girl All will be forgiven 🤣🤣 The attention seeking and the close up of the fake boobs she forgets she has a teenage son that gets a slagging about all this. If I personally lost all that weight which ever way I choose I wouldnt lie about it .
I definitely agree with you. I to am from clonmel, same estate as her and from my memory last year when she joined SW in Jan up to April her weight didn't budge and if it did it wasn't noticeable at all, if her weight loss was from slimming world it would have started from the minute she joined in Jan and would have been seeing huge losses as she was at her heaviest. So what happened? Was her metabolism asleep? Secondly her insta account was so inactive, why wasn't she tracking her journey from the start? There were no pictures up of her, no pics of her weekly losses posing with her SW consultant and SW weren't mentioning her name until May, June when her Sleeping Beauty Metabolism got its true loves kiss and woke up again and burnt off all the calories from January over night! I walk the legs off myself and go running and I can tell you that up until about August/September I never even barely seen her out walking doing her body magic!

Nicola, I'm not bashing you at all, fair play to you for getting out there and making a change and making yourself happy whatever way you did it. You clearly are living a more active life, happier in yourself and can prob do more things you couldn't do when you were heavier and I applaud that! But! I don't think you are fooling anyone! 12 stone in 12 months? (Well 8 because ur weight was the same til at least april). There are young girls and young women who rely on every word they see on social media about how they think they have to look and what they have to do to get themselves that way and promoting what you are doing is not true. Also if she is doing this for her and her family then why is she blogging her every move? She seems to be so happy with all the positivity she's receiving but I'm hearing shes raging about all the negativity she's getting online. This is a chance you take when you decide to document your whole life on social media, papers and radio so deal with it. Just remember there are genuine people who believe your every word, just be aware of that when you decide to tell everyone this is down to healthy eating and walking. So shes either telling a tall tale or really had been hit with the lucky stick!! Losing 12 stone in 12 (8) months, very little loose skin, no stretch marks and boobs that are higher than a druggie at a rave 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She seems to be so happy with all the positivity she's receiving but I'm hearing shes raging about all the negativity she's getting online.
Simple Answer really....Don't Bullshit People.

Just another "Big" (hate that phrase myself) SW account that thinks they can do what they like and not get pulled up on their bullshit.

I've had many a conversation with SW about the behaviour of many of their "ambassadors" and their answers were quite alarming..

They can "post what they want on personal social media pages and there is nothing SW can do about it"

I'll probably end up getting more abuse for this but I honestly don't care...I asked them why is it that their current mr sleek 2020 poster boy is allowed to pile weight back on at an alarming rate, have a pitiful excuse (boris johnson) and still be allowed to promote himself on social media as some sort of slimming world god, he should have his mr sleek title taken away becauss he isnt doing the one thing, the whole entire reason sw exists... to lose bleeping weight.

They said "we would never take anything away from ANY member that has achieved something, it is not the way sw operates". Slight contradiction when they contacted me to tell me that they had decided not to feature me on their blog (9 and a half stone loss) because I "bullied" one of their golden boys by calling out his bullshit on my page.

SW are as much to blame for the behaviour of these people as the people themselves.

Reactions: 5
I definitely agree with you. I to am from clonmel, same estate as her and from my memory last year when she joined SW in Jan up to April her weight didn't budge and if it did it wasn't noticeable at all, if her weight loss was from slimming world it would have started from the minute she joined in Jan and would have been seeing huge losses as she was at her heaviest. So what happened? Was her metabolism asleep? Secondly her insta account was so inactive, why wasn't she tracking her journey from the start? There were no pictures up of her, no pics of her weekly losses posing with her SW consultant and SW weren't mentioning her name until May, June when her Sleeping Beauty Metabolism got its true loves kiss and woke up again and burnt off all the calories from January over night! I walk the legs off myself and go running and I can tell you that up until about August/September I never even barely seen her out walking doing her body magic!

Nicola, I'm not bashing you at all, fair play to you for getting out there and making a change and making yourself happy whatever way you did it. You clearly are living a more active life, happier in yourself and can prob do more things you couldn't do when you were heavier and I applaud that! But! I don't think you are fooling anyone! 12 stone in 12 months? (Well 8 because ur weight was the same til at least april). There are young girls and young women who rely on every word they see on social media about how they think they have to look and what they have to do to get themselves that way and promoting what you are doing is not true. Also if she is doing this for her and her family then why is she blogging her every move? She seems to be so happy with all the positivity she's receiving but I'm hearing shes raging about all the negativity she's getting online. This is a chance you take when you decide to document your whole life on social media, papers and radio so deal with it. Just remember there are genuine people who believe your every word, just be aware of that when you decide to tell everyone this is down to healthy eating and walking. So shes either telling a tall tale or really had been hit with the lucky stick!! Losing 12 stone in 12 (8) months, very little loose skin, no stretch marks and boobs that are higher than a druggie at a rave 😂😂
How is her consultant getting away with promoting such a fraud?

Reactions: 4
How is her consultant getting away with promoting such a fraud?
Well her consultant is only going by weekly weigh ins. Looks good for them and sure you don't need to be qualified in nutrition to be a SW consultant so they are technically doing anything wrong on their side even though they must be smelling the BS!

Simple Answer really....Don't Bullshit People.

Just another "Big" (hate that phrase myself) SW account that thinks they can do what they like and not get pulled up on their bullshit.

I've had many a conversation with SW about the behaviour of many of their "ambassadors" and their answers were quite alarming..

They can "post what they want on personal social media pages and there is nothing SW can do about it"

I'll probably end up getting more abuse for this but I honestly don't care...I asked them why is it that their current mr sleek 2020 poster boy is allowed to pile weight back on at an alarming rate, have a pitiful excuse (boris johnson) and still be allowed to promote himself on social media as some sort of slimming world god, he should have his mr sleek title taken away becauss he isnt doing the one thing, the whole entire reason sw exists... to lose bleeping weight.

They said "we would never take anything away from ANY member that has achieved something, it is not the way sw operates". Slight contradiction when they contacted me to tell me that they had decided not to feature me on their blog (9 and a half stone loss) because I "bullied" one of their golden boys by calling out his bullshit on my page.

SW are as much to blame for the behaviour of these people as the people themselves.
They are not qualified in health and nutrition so they haven't a clue what is right and wrong. Mary 50 stone couch potato could become a SW consultant in the morning by just paying a small fee! I wouldn't go there again myself, been there done that, got the lecture! They don't take period weight into consideration, water weight, hormones, stress!!! All contributors to temporary weight gain! So there opinion doesn't mean much to me.

Reactions: 6
Her stomach looks suspiciously pulled. You can see white stretch marks close to the waist band of her leggings in some of the photos. Possible tummy tuck.

Exactly she come across very verbal... The neighbour in the estate that was on here the other night might be able to confirm it

Reactions: 1