Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They gave her biggest loser? Really , anyone else tnink she’s gone obsessed with 30-40k steps a day
she would be awarded that by default if she's lost more weight than anyone else in her group. I'd imagine nobody else in her group has had weightloss surgery to give them a helping hand tho so it is slightly unfair.

She looks like something from the afterlife in beetlejuice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes a joke now at this stage. The whole thing is a joke. Biggest loser? Biggest liar more like! SW aren't doing themselves any favours either, not fair on the genuine people who are doing everything to the last syn! Shes made weightloss competitive now and SW are allowing it! Beetlejuice 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Shes a joke now at this stage. The whole thing is a joke. Biggest loser? Biggest liar more like! SW aren't doing themselves any favours either, not fair on the genuine people who are doing everything to the last syn! Shes made weightloss competitive now and SW are allowing it! Beetlejuice 😂😂😂
So true, people think she’s amazing and an inspiration but when in reality she’s a liar.

She doesn’t seem to like negative comments with her quotes on Instagram.

Hey Nicola if your reading do us all a favour and come clean love, your followers will appreciate you
more not the crap your spouting now

Reactions: 3
What I can't stand is that ridiculous pose she does

bleeping PACK IT IN YOU ORANGE bleep
She looks like a lopsided flat pack that could collapse at any moment

Orange bleep 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭 that hair is like an extreme version of a blue rinse. It's very ageing

Reactions: 4
It’s the weird twisty mouth thing that kills me, it’s halfway round her head 😂 Just smile normally you bellend.

Reactions: 2
she would be awarded that by default if she's lost more weight than anyone else in her group. I'd imagine nobody else in her group has had weightloss surgery to give them a helping hand tho so it is slightly unfair.

She looks like something from the afterlife in beetlejuice.
Can those who have had bariatric surgery compete in slimming world competitions I wonder? I had a suspicion that Ben Green had, he lost a lot of weight in a short time and like a former work colleague of mine, after surgery 1 year later she started to put all the weight back on as she was able to eat normally again. Similar to what Ben has done. I wonder if he is going for reductive surgery for that huge ego of his and explain his absence from Instagram?

How old is she, I was born around the same timeEngland won the World Cup to give an indication how old I am. I am assuming and hoping she is older. She does look it

Ohhhhh I’m glad to see this thread! I’ve always wondered how she managed to loose that much weight “safely” on SW and WLS doesn’t surprise me, it makes complete sense! Redlips has some competition in the Fraud Awards!

She’s posted a transformation post this morning has been hashtagging the hell out of SW. She’s getting everywhere and in with all the current favorite weighloss Insta Huns.

Fuuuuuuuck me! No way
In one pic I thought she was mid 40s and in another in her 60s but no way would I have put her at that!

You’re right @ChubClubThug 😂 another one who needs to show us the birth certificate 😂
I really thought she was older than me. I’m over 50 and I think she will need to change that moisturiser.

Can those who have had bariatric surgery compete in slimming world competitions I wonder? I had a suspicion that Ben Green had, he lost a lot of weight in a short time and like a former work colleague of mine, after surgery 1 year later she started to put all the weight back on as she was able to eat normally again. Similar to what Ben has done. I wonder if he is going for reductive surgery for that huge ego of his and explain his absence from Instagram?
I think they can do it off the record? A lot of the "star slimmers" go on to become consultants, and I have heard that a lot of SW consultants have either had bariatric surgery or lost weight on a VLCD (like Lighter Life, Cambridge Diet etc)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
In fairness "if" she is lying about surgery she can defo lie about her age. No waaay is she only in her 30s she looks late 40s or possibly older.

She reminds me a bit of Jackie Stallone 😂
Stop she really does the hair and all.

• Haha
Her butterfly tattoo on her ribs looks really high up after losing so much weight. Her belly button looks like a tummy tuck one too. Has she admitted surgery? Apologies I can't remember

Her butterfly tattoo on her ribs looks really high up after losing so much weight. Her belly button looks like a tummy tuck one too. Has she admitted surgery? Apologies I can't remember
No way, slimming world all the way baby. She lost the 12 stone in 12 months by eating ONLY JD seasonings.. duh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In fairness "if" she is lying about surgery she can defo lie about her age. No waaay is she only in her 30s she looks late 40s or possibly older.

Stop she really does the hair and all.
She is def only mid 30s, my cousin was in her class in school. She was telling me that nicola had surgery when they were in second or third year, had a massive lower jaw that was realigned so she is no stranger to surgery to improve her appearance.

• Wow
Reactions: 6