Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get ho
As some one who had lost over six stone myself. I can vouch for the fact that lose skin is a problem when you lose a large amount of weight. Also my boob are like two empty bags as a result 😊. Therefore I can not understand how it's not an issue for someone who has lost over 12 stone. Losing weight is tough so I commend her for that but I feel there is more to her story than meets the eye.
Don’t you know once you free yourself mentally you can achieve anything 😉 I’ve never heard so much BS in my life, she wants to get big and be famous and thinks she’ll be able to reef in the benefits PR collabs etc,

If anything the weight loss has aged her massively and she looks about 50

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get ho
Don’t you know once you free yourself mentally you can achieve anything 😉 I’ve never heard so much BS in my life, she wants to get big and be famous and thinks she’ll be able to reef in the benefits PR collabs etc,

If anything the weight loss has aged her massively and she looks about 50
It's so annoying how she tags companies in nearly every post.... and she's BA for JD Seasonings but she never puts that on her pictures. There's a sneaky tag in the posts buts it

Reactions: 2
Aparantly her husband paid for her boob job.. So getting her implants at 18 is nonsense...

Aparantly her husband paid for her boob job.. So getting her implants at 18 is nonsense...
What a web of lies she is spinning, only a matter of time before she catches herself out. Also implants wouldn't last 18 years would they?

I'm th
What a web of lies she is spinning, only a matter of time before she catches herself out. Also implants wouldn't last 18 years would they?
Thinking not. Also I would imagine the position of them might have dropped a bit rather than them risen up to where boobs are to be found when you're 18, let alone loosing 12 stone. I'd be thinking, a water balloon in a shopping bag but this one seems to have gravity defying implants going on. Something doesn't add up here.

Reactions: 1
I am finding all this so amusing...... right I am from Clonmel and from what I can say is that Nicola has definitely made a name for herself .......and nit for all the right reasons. Firstly she is a good Mother Wife etc so that is not the point I am about to make.
When you put yourself out there in the public eye .....try sell yourself to social media ....publicise every meal and move you make you will be criticised
But when you try to pull the wool over those eyes its then the tit hits the van.
OK from what I can remember she got her boobs done about 10 years ago and that was common knowledge.
Now this Stone a Month Crack is gone beyond a joke. I personally feel she had a gastric sleeve ( which we all think ) this time last year she went to Turkey and tried to pass it off as Slimming world ......Then the big write up on the Sunday World fed into all the lies.....now it has gone so far that she can't ever admit it The Hair is atroshish.....and the hairless is enough evidence for me to KNOW it is a surgical procedure as it is the main side effect of surgery. Look at the end of the day .....if she did have surgery More power to her . But to lie about it all is why we are having this conversation in the first place. Just admit it Nicola gets Slim Girl All will be forgiven 🤣🤣 The attention seeking and the close up of the fake boobs she forgets she has a teenage son that gets a slagging about all this. If I personally lost all that weight which ever way I choose I wouldnt lie about it .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am finding all this so amusing...... right I am from Clonmel and from what I can say is that Nicola has definitely made a name for herself .......and nit for all the right reasons. Firstly she is a good Mother Wife etc so that is not the point I am about to make.
When you put yourself out there in the public eye .....try sell yourself to social media ....publicise every meal and move you make you will be criticised
But when you try to pull the wool over those eyes its then the tit hits the van.
OK from what I can remember she got her boobs done about 10 years ago and that was common knowledge.
Now this Stone a Month Crack is gone beyond a joke. I personally feel she had a gastric sleeve ( which we all think ) this time last year she went to Turkey and tried to pass it off as Slimming world ......Then the big write up on the Sunday World fed into all the lies.....now it has gone so far that she can't ever admit it The Hair is atroshish.....and the hairless is enough evidence for me to KNOW it is a surgical procedure as it is the main side effect of surgery. Look at the end of the day .....if she did have surgery More power to her . But to lie about it all is why we are having this conversation in the first place. Just admit it Nicola gets Slim Girl All will be forgiven 🤣🤣 The attention seeking and the close up of the fake boobs she forgets she has a teenage son that gets a slagging about all this. If I personally lost all that weight which ever way I choose I wouldnt lie about it .
The weight loss is definitely very fast, if she has had a gastric sleeve there is no way she can eat the food portions posted on her insta.

The weight loss is definitely very fast, if she has had a gastric sleeve there is no way she can eat the food portions posted on her insta.
Maybe her kids or the husband eats it, she’s had more work done I say than Katie price

She goes out her front garden with the food and could be there 10 mins trying to get a perfect photo. She lives in a huge housing estate and all the neighbours are laughing at her. As someone who lives in the same estate I can say between Jan to April 2020 her weight didn't change dramatically and then come summer it started falling off her. She would appear wearing tiny clothes and everyone's first reaction was 'wheres all the baggy skin, wheres the stretch marks, how did the boobs spring back up to her chin'. What actually makes me laugh too is that Slimmimg World are advocating this speedy weight loss!! My cousin is a nutritionist and he has openly said that this rapid weight loss isn't possible without the help of weight loss surgery/enhancement and slimming world shouldn't be encouraging this rapid weight loss for popularity as any nutritionist/dietician would be worried if a client was losing extreme weight. Just goes to show the lack of knowledge between this girl and slimming world!! The foods shes claiming to eat processed and low in fat. Low in fat usually means high in sugar. Look shes lost alot of weight and shes delighted with herself but just be bloody honest and say you've had the help with surgery. What has she on Instagram? 10 to 15k followers? Are people really that gullible?

Reactions: 7
She goes out her front garden with the food and could be there 10 mins trying to get a perfect photo. She lives in a huge housing estate and all the neighbours are laughing at her. As someone who lives in the same estate I can say between Jan to April 2020 her weight didn't change dramatically and then come summer it started falling off her. She would appear wearing tiny clothes and everyone's first reaction was 'wheres all the baggy skin, wheres the stretch marks, how did the boobs spring back up to her chin'. What actually makes me laugh too is that Slimmimg World are advocating this speedy weight loss!! My cousin is a nutritionist and he has openly said that this rapid weight loss isn't possible without the help of weight loss surgery/enhancement and slimming world shouldn't be encouraging this rapid weight loss for popularity as any nutritionist/dietician would be worried if a client was losing extreme weight. Just goes to show the lack of knowledge between this girl and slimming world!! The foods shes claiming to eat processed and low in fat. Low in fat usually means high in sugar. Look shes lost alot of weight and shes delighted with herself but just be bloody honest and say you've had the help with surgery. What has she on Instagram? 10 to 15k followers? Are people really that gullible?
Why in the name of God would she go out her front garden.... is she looking for the attention?

As you are from her area is she as genuine and caring as she claims or is it all put on to gain likes and followers?

Reactions: 3
As someone who has the misfortune of knowing her, I can tell you now that she's fake as f**k! The only person she cares about is herself and will do whatever it takes to be in the spotlight. Throughout the years she's had several procedures done between getting her haw shaved, a tummy tuck, 2 boob jobs because the 1st set weren't big enough and now the gastric band. She was caught out on Instagram so she deleted it and put up a post about jealousy. She's 3 kids yet only loves 2 as her boy is constantly forgotten and before covid was getting badly bullied in school due to raunchy pictures she was putting on Snapchat/Instagram. In her article she lied about her daughter saying she was non verbal and tried to say her brother committed suicide when he didn't. The woman lives a lie and its about time people are finally seeing her for who she really is! So many girls/women have issues with their bodies and people like Nicola Gets Slim make things worse by claiming its slimming world who helped her when it wasn't. Its total bullshit and slimming world should be ashamed of themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
As someone who has the misfortune of knowing her, I can tell you now that she's fake as f**k! The only person she cares about is herself and will do whatever it takes to be in the spotlight. Throughout the years she's had several procedures done between getting her haw shaved, a tummy tuck, 2 boob jobs because the 1st set weren't big enough and now the gastric band. She was caught out on Instagram so she deleted it and put up a post about jealousy. She's 3 kids yet only loves 2 as her boy is constantly forgotten and before covid was getting badly bullied in school due to raunchy pictures she was putting on Snapchat/Instagram. In her article she lied about her daughter saying she was non verbal and tried to say her brother committed suicide when he didn't. The woman lives a lie and its about time people are finally seeing her for who she really is! So many girls/women have issues with their bodies and people like Nicola Gets Slim make things worse by claiming its slimming world who helped her when it wasn't. Its total bullshit and slimming world should be ashamed of themselves.
How did she get caught out on Insta? Only a matter of time before she slipped up if she's lying that much

A young one who was in the bed beside her in hospital commented that they had their bands done together
Oh wow!!!! She must have been raging with that!!!!! Truth will always come out in the end.

Feel sorry for the son if he was getting bullied due to her antics. Sounds like another SMS ego is brewing

Oh wow!!!! She must have been raging with that!!!!! Truth will always come out in the end.

Feel sorry for the son if he was getting bullied due to her antics. Sounds like another SMS ego is brewing
If she had nothing to hide then why delete it?

Ya its horrible on him cause he's a lovely boy and things haven't been easy for him. I hope she will eventually realise the damage she's causing.

Didn't she have a gastric done before a few years back and said it was all down to the gym she was using at the time.

Why in the name of God would she go out her front garden.... is she looking for the attention?

As you are from her area is she as genuine and caring as she claims or is it all put on to gain likes and followers?

I don't think she is as genuine as she makes out at all. Think she got caught up in the fantasy she made about herself and is in to deep now. There is absolutely no way in hell you could lose that much weight without help! Sure we'd all be going around thin if it was so simple! I'm laughing at the whole boobs thing though! A huge loss of weight would leave you with saggy, floppy sandbags not perky bowling balls never mind that everything starts heading south at her age anyway!

• Haha
I do believe her brother commit suicide i can't believe anyone would lie about that especially when it's prob common knowledge. I dont buy she hasn't had work done. Breast implants don't last 18 years to start and get higher and firmer as years go on. Her portion sizes are quite big aswell to lose that weight so rapidly. I feel she posts the same shite and images daily. Its boring at this stage. I don't know why but I'm just not buying into her

Reactions: 1
As someone who has the misfortune of knowing her, I can tell you now that she's fake as f**k! The only person she cares about is herself and will do whatever it takes to be in the spotlight. Throughout the years she's had several procedures done between getting her haw shaved, a tummy tuck, 2 boob jobs because the 1st set weren't big enough and now the gastric band. She was caught out on Instagram so she deleted it and put up a post about jealousy. She's 3 kids yet only loves 2 as her boy is constantly forgotten and before covid was getting badly bullied in school due to raunchy pictures she was putting on Snapchat/Instagram. In her article she lied about her daughter saying she was non verbal and tried to say her brother committed suicide when he didn't. The woman lives a lie and its about time
I do believe her brother commit suicide i can't believe anyone would lie about that especially when it's prob common knowledge. I dont buy she hasn't had work done. Breast implants don't last 18 years to start and get higher and firmer as years go on. Her portion sizes are quite big aswell to lose that weight so rapidly. I feel she posts the same shite and images daily. Its boring at this stage. I don't know why but I'm just not buying into her
Ya but 15k people are!! 🤷‍♀️ so many gullible people that will buy into a lie if they think it will work thst way for them to if "they free themselves mentally''

Would love to see these 15k people in 12 months time!! Lost loads of weight, no stretch marks, very little loose skin an boobs as perky as a 20 yr old! All by the magic that is slimming world! AMAZING. For the record here I just want to say fair fucks to her for losing 12 stone and feeling great about herself cos I'd love to be the same! I just haven't the interest or the money to pay someone else to get rid of it for me only a gym 😊😊 ill never have that body but ill never have to lie.

What's with the photos taken in the garden. I dont get it. Firstly, your food would be frozen. Secondly, no way she eats that much