Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she did an 'ask me anything'...

Screenshot_20211128-060913_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211128-061023_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211128-061054_Instagram.jpg

conveniently placed answer on the one, and as for the "losing 2 3 4 lbs a week" comment... that proves beyond a doubt she's had surgery. I know someone thats had it done and they've lost the same amounts too...

she admits a tit job at 18, I know its a bit of time ago, but I'd enquire about a refund all the same.

such a fraud.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 892521
View attachment 892522
View attachment 892523

conveniently placed answer on the one, and as for the "losing 2 3 4 lbs a week" comment... that proves beyond a doubt she's had surgery. I know someone thats had it done and they've lost the same amounts too...

she admits a tit job at 18, I know its a bit of time ago, but I'd enquire about a refund all the same.

such a fraud.
It is also a bit of a giveaway where she cut out booze completely. I know people do it, but you're not supposed to have fizzy drinks etc after WLS. To lose 3/4lbs every week is a massive deficit she must have been on a super low cal diet (through WLS) not just SW.

Reactions: 2
676CFA32-0A46-44DE-8AE6-221F92D67113.jpeg

duck me, she’s rough as toast.

Also she avoided questions about her job twice. So I’m guessing she does absolutely duck all.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 892805

duck me, she’s rough as toast.

Also she avoided questions about her job twice. So I’m guessing she does absolutely duck all.
I was wondering that myself. She seems to have loads of money for trips, clothes etc.. She must have a decent enough job. Or maybe her husband does. Especially if she has gone for weight loss surgery and augmentation. Must have cost a fortune.

I was wondering that myself. She seems to have loads of money for trips, clothes etc.. She must have a decent enough job. Or maybe her husband does. Especially if she has gone for weight loss surgery and augmentation. Must have cost a fortune.
Plenty of insurance claims 😛 but she works part time in a tattoo place. She used to always mind kids

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those implants are fecking enormous 🙈 her skin is so tight then those ridiculous hooters

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211210-054055_Instagram.jpg

Yes we are...wether to travel to turkey for surgery or not...

this is her bloke...

Screenshot_20211210-054911_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-054925_Instagram.jpg

he looks no bleeping different 😂 and give over with the james bond tit, thats big beggy bens gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's with the same routine every day on stories
....5k run....kitchen video peeling pepper's cutting apples making lasagne then a pic when she's dressed in the bathroom.... how can you actually be arsed doing the same tit everyday!!!

Reactions: 3
....5k run....kitchen video peeling pepper's cutting apples making lasagne then a pic when she's dressed in the bathroom.... how can you actually be arsed doing the same tit everyday!!!
I thought the same 😂 she still looks like a desitute jessica rabbit to me..

Her kitchen routine is boring as tit. Wow you can open a tin of tomatoes.... Round of applause for you.

Does She actually do a 5km run tho or is it all for show...... shed surely be showing her times to get her followers to be telling her how great she is.

Actually when did she last show her weigh days.... easy to show off when your getting big losses every week... now she should be showing that she is able to maintain her weight loss consistently.

What's with the black eye in the latest before and after?
You'd swear she was putting up a domestic violence post

View attachment 892521
View attachment 892522
View attachment 892523

such a fraud.
The woman in my office was losing at a rate of 6/7lbs a week initially. I very much doubt Nicola has been honest with her losses and comments here. Ben Green lost 10 stone and regained a huge amount as it is typical with bariatric patients, without keeping the smaller portions up, they can regain a lot of their pre-operation weight. The lady in my office regained 8 out of the 11 stone lost. She has recently lost 3 stone from re-following a simple diet plan and seems to be more comfortable with that.