Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine giving your autistic child that prime drink crap!!! "Mother of the year"...not...they are common as muck...

They are all vile. The son wearing the flip flops and white socks in the middle of Brum. I’d say the locals got a great laugh. That daughter is a bold brat. I think she has a thing for Steve.

Reactions: 2
Both her girl's are brats,the older one is involved in all these dance and gymnastic classes but is not one bit sociable...she is strange! As for the son he is every bar of his mother...

Was it the youngest who was doing it? Sure she’ll only blame for asd, and then for the eldest well he’s an out and out chav

Disgraceful behaviour from a child! I don't believe the ASD label, she is simply very bold. The amount of rubbish they eat and drink too... definately not slimming world friendly
Was it the youngest who was doing it? Sure she’ll only blame for asd, and then for the eldest well he’s an out and out chav

They are all vile. The son wearing the flip flops and white socks in the middle of Brum. I’d say the locals got a great laugh. That daughter is a bold brat. I think she has a thing for Steve.
I agree, I’d say she uses every excuse to go over and visit Steve .. bizarre. We see more of him than her gormy husband! Great to be jobless and able to go on trips, she cant be bothered trying to get a job because she knows the rest of us tax payers are funding her life.

She’s not as regular on stories as before, haven’t seen Deb’s hoh contaaaiiinnner for a while - hope it’s ok 😁

• Haha
I agree, I’d say she uses every excuse to go over and visit Steve .. bizarre. We see more of him than her gormy husband! Great to be jobless and able to go on trips, she cant be bothered trying to get a job because she knows the rest of us tax payers are funding her life.

She’s not as regular on stories as before, haven’t seen Deb’s hoh contaaaiiinnner for a while - hope it’s ok 😁
I say “hosh con-taaay-norrr” to annoy my daughter 🤣🤣 she has given us some laughs for sure! Cheers Nic 🤣🤣

• Haha
It was indeed! I don't believe the asd tag at all. Brazen is all. The amount of sugar she let's them consume is shocking.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely morto for her family. They must be so embarrassed. Dressing like that, lying so publicly and two pineapples surgically placed where there was once two premature grapes. Also Hemera in Clonmel have so much to answer for allowing that straw like hair out in public

Who done her boobs?😱 They are absolutely awful looking so badly done, i personally think she looked far better before, she looks very underweight and not healthy as for the hair I have no words

Absolutely morto for her family. They must be so embarrassed. Dressing like that, lying so publicly and two pineapples surgically placed where there was once two premature grapes. Also Hemera in Clonmel have so much to answer for allowing that straw like hair out in public
Whats your thoughts on Hemera?

I'm shocked they did it...I thought that salon had a very good name..

Her hair is disgraceful and it is receding badly from the extensions she has in it. She's screaming looking at me. As for the melons on her chest ouch! She's constantly pouting into the camera and the weird hunched pose she does. She'd eat herself if she was an egg wrap 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair is disgraceful and it is receding badly from the extensions she has in it. She's screaming looking at me. As for the melons on her chest ouch! She's constantly pouting into the camera and the weird hunched pose she does. She'd eat herself if she was an egg wrap 🤣🤣
Has she stopped posting as much or am
I blocked

No wouldn't say she's posting as much, there's only so many hotttt containerssssssss we can see filled!

Not sure how to make breakfast without her…. Do I wear sweaty clothes or not? Please someone advise! Can’t say I miss her ugly hair!

Whats your thoughts on Hemera?

I'm shocked they did it...I thought that salon had a very good name..
oh no they definitely don’t have a good name, maybe for hair but not for treatment of staff you’d only have to ask around Clonmel to hear about it 🙈

• Wow