Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheManorBorn

There is nothing feminine about this one!! Her hair has a receding hairline due to her gastric sleeve - I mean slimming world weight loss!!! Her boobs look like two balloons just stuck on - she has no shape to her at all! Her hair is a manky rotten dirty looking orange!! Morto for her! I was in the salon Hemera in clonmel going back a while and there she was getting those extensions in! How can any salon stand behind that? If she was cake she would eat herself!! She thinks she is only gorgeous. Pathetic really

Reactions: 6

Damocles

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211210-054055_Instagram.jpg

Yes we are...wether to travel to turkey for surgery or not...

this is her bloke...

Screenshot_20211210-054911_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-054925_Instagram.jpg

he looks no fucking different πŸ˜‚ and give over with the james bond shit, thats big beggy bens gig.

• Haha

Chub rub 99

0B65D221-C961-4497-A636-1846FEEE7B17.png

---
Do the implants just float around her body?! One is under her arm on this photo above!! Is there any one in the know on here who can explain why they’re like they are?! God knows what her kids will end up like if they think that’s normal.

• Haha
  • Wow

Damocles

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230425_110645_Instagram.jpg

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Screenshot_20230425_123904_Gallery.jpg

injured but she's dressed ready to run and has a number on her chest on the SAME DAY as the london marathon?

• Haha

harleyquinnjoker

She had her make up done for the ball, slept in it, did a marathon in it and then tipped it up and wore it shopping the next day?! Crawling!

• Sick

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I am Sick to fucking death of reading her bullshit, yes a 12 stone loss is amazing and should be celebrated, but when you've deceived people the way she has...she should be outed.

She is a fraud.

We Know you read here nicola, you drone on about "be kind" how about be honest... be honest and admit you had surgery and have fooled your followers and fooled slimming world with your lies.

How is her consultant getting away with promoting such a fraud?
Well her consultant is only going by weekly weigh ins. Looks good for them and sure you don't need to be qualified in nutrition to be a SW consultant so they are technically doing anything wrong on their side even though they must be smelling the BS!

Simple Answer really....Don't Bullshit People.

Just another "Big" (hate that phrase myself) SW account that thinks they can do what they like and not get pulled up on their bullshit.

I've had many a conversation with SW about the behaviour of many of their "ambassadors" and their answers were quite alarming..

They can "post what they want on personal social media pages and there is nothing SW can do about it"

I'll probably end up getting more abuse for this but I honestly don't care...I asked them why is it that their current mr sleek 2020 poster boy is allowed to pile weight back on at an alarming rate, have a pitiful excuse (boris johnson) and still be allowed to promote himself on social media as some sort of slimming world god, he should have his mr sleek title taken away becauss he isnt doing the one thing, the whole entire reason sw exists... to lose fucking weight.

They said "we would never take anything away from ANY member that has achieved something, it is not the way sw operates". Slight contradiction when they contacted me to tell me that they had decided not to feature me on their blog (9 and a half stone loss) because I "bullied" one of their golden boys by calling out his bullshit on my page.

SW are as much to blame for the behaviour of these people as the people themselves.
They are not qualified in health and nutrition so they haven't a clue what is right and wrong. Mary 50 stone couch potato could become a SW consultant in the morning by just paying a small fee! I wouldn't go there again myself, been there done that, got the lecture! They don't take period weight into consideration, water weight, hormones, stress!!! All contributors to temporary weight gain! So there opinion doesn't mean much to me.

Barbara Gordon

I find the cooking videos a bit confusing. Is the point of them to just have the chats, or is she showing people what she’s cooking/how to cook? Like I watched her make a chicken sandwich today, it’s hardly culinary arts?
and the captions are gas β€œbush nut squash”.

I cannot get over how old she looks. She’s around my age, but she could pass for my mother.

Reactions: 5