Nicola Bulley Missing #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just laying in bed with the biggest question on my mind to date.
How on Earth do the police have Nicola’s fitbit? If she had needed to act quickly I doubt she would of taken it off? No mention of it being left with the phone or the dog harness either. Or am I just being stupid or does the phone have all the fitbit tracked in to it, rather than them needing the fitbit itself? (From someone who does not have a fitbit!)
The phone has the Fitbit tracked to it, it syncs (although my one is shockingly tit at syncing!)

Reactions: 12
How on Earth do the police have Nicola’s fitbit? If she had needed to act quickly I doubt she would of taken it off? No mention of it being left with the phone or the dog harness either. Or am I just being stupid or does the phone have all the fitbit tracked in to it, rather than them needing the fitbit itself? (From someone who does not have a fitbit!)
They don't have her actual fitbit. Just the data from her phone. It's no longer synced either because it's dead or out of range.

Reactions: 15
The phone has the Fitbit tracked to it, it syncs (although my one is shockingly tit at syncing!)
Ah ok! I did wonder! Was really bugging me. So with this is mind the movements on the fitbit must have stopped then? Guessing these things aren’t waterproof?

Reactions: 5
I do hope Good Morning Britain do not give her an inch of screen time and show us the professional search and rescue team
Well said. The ghouls and tik tokkers posting videos of themselves at the scene need clearing out as well. Leave it to the professionals.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They don't have her actual fitbit. Just the data from her phone. It's no longer synced either because it's dead or out of range.
I just read that most fitbits are water resistant for up to 50 metres so people can potentially swim with them on. Makes me wonder if the Fitbit was still working whilst she’s been in the river, if that is indeed where she is.

Reactions: 8
How has this case managed to get 4 threads already!? This on top of all the pillocks on twitter & TikTok etc turning up to the site she was last seen!? I think we have a real problem here in that this country is obsessed with True crime docs on the telly, so much so everyone thinks everything must be a crime!
The poor lass has clearly fallen into the river & her body will present itself at some point any day now. It doesn’t matter how she fell in, there are thousands of ways it could have happened exactly, we’ll never truly know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah ok! I did wonder! Was really bugging me. So with this is mind the movements on the fitbit must have stopped then? Guessing these things aren’t waterproof?
My Fitbit is waterproof but once it gets out of range it won’t sync to your phone to update the tracking info etc.

Reactions: 7
yes. I would imagine the police got the Fitbit info very quickly to compare with the mobile phone data and they know it stopped signalling around the riverbank area at a similar time to the mobile.

Reactions: 8
My Fitbit is waterproof but once it gets out of range it won’t sync to your phone to update the tracking info etc.
How far is out of range do you know? Could she of gone that far that quick in the river I wonder? Strange. Like this whole case!

Reactions: 1
I have a Fitbit and an iPhone. The Fitbit is synced to my phone via the Fitbit app. Unless I take off my Fitbit, then the app will not be updated with my
Current steps, heart rate ,
Sleep time, exercise even location. For example I wear my Fitbit to bed so it logs my sleep and how many times I wake at night (currently bf a 5 month old baby 😴) my
Watch will sync with my phone unless I take the watch off. You can log into a Fitbit account from anywhere with your details and get your current stats. I imagine they’re logging into her account because the Fitbit alone would have very little information just basic screen of steps and the date / time maybe logged an exercise but you’d have to set a timer if you were starting a walk or run etc and the Fitbit will then log it. At night I can see my
Steps for the day and distance I went so it tracks my local park walks etc. maybe they got access to her Fitbit data. How would they even know if they found a Fitbit on the ground who owns it 🤔there’s no identifying features on it. Well not on mine anyway you wouldn’t know who owns it by picking it up off the street like. Weird

Reactions: 4
How has this case managed to get 4 threads already!? This on top of all the pillocks on twitter & TikTok etc turning up to the site she was last seen!? I think we have a real problem here in that this country is obsessed with True crime docs on the telly, so much so everyone thinks everything must be a crime!
The poor lass has clearly fallen into the river & her body will present itself at some point any day now. It doesn’t matter how she fell in, there are thousands of ways it could have happened exactly, we’ll never truly know.
You’re also here and contributing so???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Do you need to open the app for the synchronization to start? Or will it sync in the background?
Sync in the background if you have location services on but I find my Fitbit often doesn’t sync and I’ll get a notification on my phone ‘open the Fitbit app to sync your data’

Reactions: 5
I’m wondering if the GFM was set up thinking this was the optimum time, going with how quickly news changes, esp after a horrible days news today. This story is unfortunately no longer the main headline so maybe they were seizing the opportunity, I think it was an bad idea and it has turned a few ppl against them, doesn’t help with all the SM chatter re their finances

Reactions: 11
How far is out of range do you know? Could she of gone that far that quick in the river I wonder? Strange. Like this whole case!
I think 75-100 feet is the basic range. I have a Fitbit versa 2 and it won’t sync that far. I also can’t answer calls on it if my phone is too far away from the Fitbit the notification won’t come through the phone.

Reactions: 4
You’re outraged that this case has 4 threads… yet you’re leaving comments here… pushing us 1 post closer to thread number 5….
Pointless contribution no offence.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jesus Christ! Apparently there’s TikTokers in that mansion searching for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.