Nicola Bulley Missing #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm neurodiverse and am constantly told I display no emotion in upsetting scenarios. I don't cry at funerals, find it impossible to make eye contact and fidget constantly. I've never murdered anyone.
Suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinions and that is mine. I know it’s not a nice opinion to have and I get everyone express their emotions differently but something doesn’t sit right.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s nervous, he can’t make eye contact, he’s constantly moving his shoulders all indicators that he’s lying. You look at any case, he didn’t want to actually talk about anything, he explained it as a dream, if you look at her mum and dad’s interview there’s genuine emotion.
Or indicators of someone who is traumatised, shocked and nervous about giving an interview which will be seen by millions of people? He isn’t media trained and also, you don’t know this man. He could just be generally fidgety and nervous.

Reactions: 21
Suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinions and that is mine. I know it’s not a nice opinion to have and I get everyone express their emotions differently but something doesn’t sit right.
Yes and I'm entitled to challenge your opinion by presenting the view that not everyone displays emotions in the same way; it doesn't mean they're dodgy.

Reactions: 11
I reckon she fell in the river. There’s just such a short space of time in between her last confirmed sighting and her staying logged on her meetings after it concluded. Like a 15-20 min window?
That’s not long enough for her to be abducted without a struggle, and have her moved to a location easily which could result in a swift escape from the area entirely (especially if she was incapacitated).
that would mean that within 15-20 mins, a predator managed to overpower her, incapacitate her, carry her to a vehicle and escape the location, with no car park or pedestrian paths nearby? It’s just not plausible.

She was in an isolated bit of the park with other dog walkers around. The dog would have followed her in this case, resulting in the risk of a creating a scene if something sinister was happening.
My opinion is for whatever reason through misadventure, something happened with her dog whilst it was off the harness, she panicked therefore leaving her phone on the bench, she was unable to get out of the river due to her clothes becoming waterlogged & the riverbank being slippery, resulting in drowning. It is a massive river which opens up to the sea. If my theory is correct it will be a while before she resurfaces. I hope she is found soon so family have closure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
He’s nervous, he can’t make eye contact, he’s constantly moving his shoulders all indicators that he’s lying. You look at any case, he didn’t want to actually talk about anything, he explained it as a dream, if you look at her mum and dad’s interview there’s genuine emotion.
Well yeah, he’s been thrust into the limelight at the worst moment of his life. He knows that people who don’t even know him are accusing him of murder.

I get nervous walking through airport security, let alone if I had to give an appeal to find my missing partner who people were accusing me of murdering.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Until they can eliminate the use or not of the one exit in that time frame there is still a possibility of abduction. It’s unlikely yes but isn’t ruled out, either way I hope she is found soon. Her family must be going through hell.

Reactions: 8
I agree, there's definitely more to this, and it involves the dog. The dog was frantic because she was desperately trying to cover her tracks and make herself out to be some Lassie-style hero. It was the dog wot did it, mark my words. Pushed her mummy in because she'd started buying own brand dog food due to the cost of living crisis. 🧐

Honestly that makes more sense than some of the theories on here.

Dogs have a lot to answer for!

Joking aside though people will do anything for their dogs including taking risks they wouldn’t usually do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Frankly the theory that she tripped over the dog and fell in that way is a more convincing explanation, given the evidence, than her partner rushing out, murdering her and then rushing back home again with no one seeing him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He just looked anxious to me and completely in auto pilot.

That Darren Vickers did several appeals and appearances, even took part in a reconstruction and it was him that had killed that little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What was the story with the derelict House?
Anyone mind giving me a brief explanation?
I don't think it was a derelict ghost house as some have suggested, more a big country house undergoing renovation. Gardening had been done, it wasn't abandoned. And I think it was opposite the bench, behind trees.

Reactions: 5
If my husband ever goes missing and I have to give interviews about it I will be fucked as I can't make eye contact to save my life, especially with strangers.

• Haha
You do realise when he did that interview it was very likely he’d recently been told by the Police they thought Nicola had drowned. He looked dazed, bewildered, distressed and out of it to me and probably only did that interview as there was so much criticism on SM that he didn’t take part in the interview the previous day and that he’d killed her. I don’t think any of us can begin to imagine the stress/pain and hurt he’s going through. We all react differently to stressful/shocking situations and sometimes inappropriately in others opinions but if you are right I will happily hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

He just looked anxious to me and completely in auto pilot.

That Darren Vickers did several appeals and appearances, even took part in a reconstruction and it was him that had killed that little boy.
That doesn’t mean every man is like that. You can’t project this on someone just because another guy turned out to be the killer. You do realise how silly that sounds right? That’s as random as me saying I’ve once had a person steal my purse so you must be guilty of a crime as well.

Reactions: 5
Truth of it is, until this lady is found, dead or alive we are never going to know what happened to her so it's pointless to speculate scenarios.
All most are doing is sharing their thoughts and points of views but some do get a little over enthusiastic for whatever reason.
It's a horrible thing that this family are going through and we, none of us know, or knew this lady so everything is second guessing.
What do I know? Nothing so I will have to wait and see, like all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine if your partner went out to walk the dog one perfectly ordinary day and then never came home. I would be numb with shock, I wouldn't be thinking straight, I would be saying completely random things that would make me look like a weirdo.

Reactions: 19
That doesn’t mean every man is like that. You can’t project this on someone just because another guy turned out to be the killer. You do realise how silly that sounds right? That’s as random as me saying I’ve once had a person steal my purse so you must be guilty of a crime as well.
Eh what? I mean there’s no right or wrong way to behave?

Reactions: 3
My husband drowned. He literally left for work one day and didn't come home. He was a missing person for 7 weeks until someone discovered his body. The discovery of the body was miles away from where he entered the water. Weather conditions and the condition of the river have a huge impact on cases where people are suspected of drowning

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Until they can eliminate the use or not of the one exit in that time frame there is still a possibility of abduction. It’s unlikely yes but isn’t ruled out, either way I hope she is found soon. Her family must be going through hell.
I can't see an abduction. Abductor would want a fast getaway and due to the location of her last sighting they'd have a fair distance to get to a waiting vehicle

Reactions: 9
That poor man, the amount of blame he's getting because people can't grasp that it's highly likely that she fell. Tragic accident.

I don't see anything other than a man who's in shock, sleep deprived, looking after 2 girls who will be desperate for their mummy. Just because x,y and z killed their wife and looked suspicious during an interview doesn't mean every man is the same.

Suicide/murder by partner hasn't crossed my mind. I hope her body is found soon(because I do believe she's in the water) and she can be laid to rest and her family have answers.

❤ thinking of her family, especially those little girls ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When Sarah Everard was missing, did people post baseless accusations about her family members? The Sarah Everard case was very obviously an abduction from the start. This is almost certainly an accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.