Nicola Bulley Missing #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the problem with speculation is that it quickly escalates from a simple question of whether anyone else was involved to comparing her partner to Chris Watts or Wayne Couzens

Reactions: 11
Also, with Sarah Everard the police stated almost from the start they thought a crime had been committed.

Reactions: 8
When Sarah Everard was missing, did people post baseless accusations about her family members? The Sarah Everard case was very obviously an abduction from the start. This is almost certainly an accident.
I don’t remember Sarah’s family doing press interviews might be wrong. I think it’s probably an accident but maybe it’s the family doing the interviews that’s making this case feel a bit odd.

Reactions: 4
I don’t remember Sarah’s family doing press interviews might be wrong. I think it’s probably an accident but maybe it’s the family doing the interviews that’s making this case feel a bit odd.
It is standard for families to do interviews in missing person cases.

Reactions: 10
It is standard for families to do interviews in missing person cases.
But normally isn’t it with the police and an official one? This one has a different feel but it might just be the family and friends feel like more could be done to look for her so want to get the word out more

Reactions: 2
The cases are so different.
It was obvious from the start that something happened to Sarah. Wayne was on CCTV stopping Sarah in the street, it proved someone was involved.
There is NO evidence that someone else is involved with Nicola.

Reactions: 11
585DCFA5-F90B-4844-8024-394644707A1C.png

My thoughts this morning after reading that a witness saw the dog without its harness or lead on, is the possibility that something happened between the bench and the water. Did Willow find a rabbit, bird, or an animal that she was chasing? Whatever happened I think Nicola reacted too quickly to think about her phone and just left it on the bench with the intention that whatever was going on with willow she could sort out quickly and get back to the bench/phone. I think something must of happened for her to lose her footing and fall in the water whilst she was trying to get Willow. Possibly lose consciousness after maybe hitting her head on something, or the water being so cold she became shocked and subsequently drowned ☹ The more I’m reading the more I’m thinking accident. An old college friend of mine wandered off on a night out and fell in to a river. No one knew what had happened to him, and he was found a few weeks after a long way up the river just before entering the sea. I think it’s likely she will be found somewhere else in the water in the coming days or weeks, and I hope for the families sakes they at least find her before she reaches the sea 😣

Edited to add that I also think that maybe she tried to get Willow, realised she needed both her hands free and then put her phone on the bench and threw the harness and lead on the floor by the bench. I think that could be another feasible explanation as to why the phone was left on the bench and the lead and harness next to it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I must admit the partners interview did seem a little ‘weird’ to me, but then again, this whole situation is weird. I didn’t like how he used the word ‘dream’ a lot, when actually, the more appropriate descriptor would surely be ‘nightmare’. But then, who knows how we’d react in that situation.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1934903
My thoughts this morning after reading that a witness saw the dog without its harness or lead on, is the possibility that something happened between the bench and the water. Did Willow find a rabbit, bird, or an animal that she was chasing? Whatever happened I think Nicola reacted too quickly to think about her phone and just left it on the bench with the intention that whatever was going on with willow she could sort out quickly and get back to the bench/phone. I think something must of happened for her to lose her footing and fall in the water whilst she was trying to get Willow. Possibly lose consciousness after maybe hitting her head on something, or the water being so cold she became shocked and subsequently drowned ☹ The more I’m reading the more I’m thinking accident. An old college friend of mine wandered off on a night out and fell in to a river. No one knew what had happened to him, and he was found a few weeks after a long way up the river just before entering the sea. I think it’s likely she will be found somewhere else in the water in the coming days or weeks, and I hope for the families sakes they at least find her before she reaches the sea 😣
This is far and away the most likely explanation and the only "evidence" anyone on this thread has come up with to throw suspicion on her partner is that they didn't like the way he behaved in an interview.

Reactions: 13
The cases are so different.
It was obvious from the start that something happened to Sarah. Wayne was on CCTV stopping Sarah in the street, it proved someone was involved.
There is NO evidence that someone else is involved with Nicola.
But there is no evidence either she fell in the river What evidence are they going off ?? I’m not saying she didn’t cos I believe she can’t be anywhere else but what evidence are they using that is telling them she’s in the river

I also saw a post that says bodies in cold water take longer to float to the top which could be a reason why there aren’t any signs yet.
I love how many detectives there are on this thread they should get a job in the force

Reactions: 5
I must admit the partners interview did seem a little ‘weird’ to me, but then again, this whole situation is weird. I didn’t like how he used the word ‘dream’ a lot, when actually, the more appropriate descriptor would surely be ‘nightmare’. But then, who knows how we’d react in that situation.
Well it probably does feel like a dream, like it isn't real and you're going to wake up any second. I am honestly not getting the obsession over his use of the word dream. If he was clever and conniving enough to have gone out, murdered her and come back again in less than 25 minutes all without being seen and the police believing his alibi, he'd have put on more of a show for the camera.

The only thing that interview shows is a man severely in shock.

Reactions: 19
I just read a comment somewhere which said if she was taken Willow would have followed her and not stayed in the same spot which is a very good point!!

Reactions: 10
Didn't police say yesterday Nicolas phone was found on the ground and the lady that found it placed it on the bench. She either dropped it accidentally or something made her drop it.

Reactions: 9
But there is no evidence either she fell in the river What evidence are they going off ?? I’m not saying she didn’t cos I believe she can’t be anywhere else but what evidence are they using that is telling them she’s in the river

I also saw a post that says bodies in cold water take longer to float to the top which could be a reason why there aren’t any signs yet.
I love how many detectives there are on this thread they should get a job in the force
Why are people saying there is no evidence for the river fall theory? Her possessions were literally found next to the river, it was a cold and windy day, the river was deep and the currents strong. There was only a short window of time she was unaccounted for, not enough for a person to murder her and get away without being seen. Therefore the likeliest explanation is she fell in the river. What other evidence do you expect to see?

Reactions: 17
I just read a comment somewhere which said if she was taken Willow would have followed her and not stayed in the same spot which is a very good point!!
Apparently she was running between the bench and the gate. But she may not have seen her fall into the river so just running around where she last saw her. Or she might have left through the gate and she couldn’t follow. Who knows at this point

Reactions: 6
Why are people saying there is no evidence for the river fall theory? Her possessions were literally found next to the river, it was a cold and windy day, the river was deep and the currents strong. There was only a short window of time she was unaccounted for, not enough for a person to murder her and get away without being seen. Therefore the likeliest explanation is she fell in the river. What other evidence do you expect to see?
w
Maybe slip marks in the grass is what people are questioning. For what it’s worth I think she is in the river.
But for people arguing against there isn’t much evidence either side!

her own parents don’t think she’s in the river but thatcould be them holding out hope she is somewhere alive.

Reactions: 8
Well it probably does feel like a dream, like it isn't real and you're going to wake up any second. I am honestly not getting the obsession over his use of the word dream. If he was clever and conniving enough to have gone out, murdered her and come back again in less than 25 minutes all without being seen and the police believing his alibi, he'd have put on more of a show for the camera.

The only thing that interview shows is a man severely in shock.
Yes it probably does, but like I say, to me - the more appropriate descriptor would surely be ‘nightmare’. I didn’t mention anything about him murdering her at all.

Reactions: 3
w
Maybe slip marks in the grass is what people are questioning. For what it’s worth I think she is in the river.
But for people arguing against there isn’t much evidence either side!

her own parents don’t think she’s in the river but thatcould be them holding out hope she is somewhere alive.
People don't believe that random accidents like that could happen to them or someone they love. People who can swim are also often very overconfident around water, they don't realise how easy it actually is to drown, particularly fully clothed in a deep, freezing body of water.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.