Nicola Bulley Missing #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it probably does, but like I say, to me - the more appropriate descriptor would surely be ‘nightmare’. I didn’t mention anything about him murdering her at all.
But just because he used the wrong word doesn’t mean he’s guilty. He’s probably not thinking straight and didn’t even want to do the Interview in the first place. Us watching can easily say he should have said nightmare but when you’re in that situation talking about your missing partner you’re not going to say all the correct terms.
he even said he’s trying to keep it together for his daughters

a nightmare is a form of a dream sooo what does it matter guys honestly

Reactions: 14
I just read a comment somewhere which said if she was taken Willow would have followed her and not stayed in the same spot which is a very good point!!
It was also stated in the Independent, Willow was darting from the bench to the river when another walker found Nicola’s phone on the bench and perhaps the Police have had sniffer dogs out there to suggest Nicola was near to the river when she disappeared.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
People don't believe that random accidents like that could happen to them or someone they love. People who can swim are also often very overconfident around water, they don't realise how easy it actually is to drown, particularly fully clothed in a deep, freezing body of water.
Exactly. Looking at the angles theyve shown of the river you wouldn’t think it was 15 foot deep but it is. It would be a miracle to survive that anyway with the heavy clothing and boots.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wearing a heavy winter coat and boots in a river is like having stones weighing you down.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve been following this closely and as far as has been released, no one saw nicola by the river. She was seen in the field by someone who interacted with her, the only thing that ties her to being next to the river is the phone and dog lead which could easily have been put there either with sinister intention or just found and placed somewhere they could be seen. There is zero actual proof that she was by the river at any point. The dog wasn’t found by the bench either from what I can gather, but a couple of roads away according to her friend.
A lot of the people currently saying it’s an accident and to accept that hypothesis would quickly change their tune if the police did another statement stating they have other suspicions.
From watching it all closely and as a psychologist I firmly believe the husband is connected somewhere. I couldn’t tell you why, there’s just something I cannot put my finger on about him and his body language /choice of words. I am happy to be proven wrong and will accept it when there’s viable proof that this is a tragic accident, but as it stands I’m yet to see any proof of that beyond the police saying it’s their ‘belief’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The police asked to keep a look out for the clothes she was wearing. Well wouldn't they still be on her if she had drowned?

Reactions: 10
The police asked to keep a look out for the clothes she was wearing. Well wouldn't they still be on her if she had drowned?
I think it’s reasonable to assume that things like hats/coats might come off. Unfortunately a long time in water does very horrible things to a body but the basics are that the body will sink then resurface. Clothes might get caught as this happens

Not necessarily given the undercurrents and rocks beneath the river something may snag/tear possibly?

Reactions: 3
Says in the DM there is one part of the park u can exit onto the a5/a6 where there is no cctv

• Sad
Reactions: 6
There’s every chance that she was able to struggle out of her coat once she fell into the water, especially if it wasn’t zipped up.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been following this closely and as far as has been released, no one saw nicola by the river. She was seen in the field by someone who interacted with her, the only thing that ties her to being next to the river is the phone and dog lead which could easily have been put there either with sinister intention or just found and placed somewhere they could be seen. There is zero actual proof that she was by the river at any point. The dog wasn’t found by the bench either from what I can gather, but a couple of roads away according to her friend.
A lot of the people currently saying it’s an accident and to accept that hypothesis would quickly change their tune if the police did another statement stating they have other suspicions.
From watching it all closely and as a psychologist I firmly believe the husband is connected somewhere. I couldn’t tell you why, there’s just something I cannot put my finger on about him and his body language /choice of words. I am happy to be proven wrong and will accept it when there’s viable proof that this is a tragic accident, but as it stands I’m yet to see any proof of that beyond the police saying it’s their ‘belief’.
Thats not what it says here in the Independent.

Attachments

Says in the DM there is one part of the park u can exit onto the a5/a6 where there is no cctv
It takes you on to the road that runs right through the village, I believe she would have been seen if this was the case, police have already studied door camera footage apparently.

Reactions: 2
New to the thread so apologies if I’m repeating what’s already been said but I honestly think she’s accidentally fallen in the river.

A few people I work with seem adamant it’s the husband the way he’s acting but if had had a partner who’d gone missing suddenly and had to keep things normal for two children whilst having cameras in my face I don’t know how I’d act.
I remember getting the giggles walking into my grandma’s funeral and I definitely didn’t kill her or find the situation funny.

I just hope for the families sake her body is found so they’ll be some closure at least. I remember Claudia Lawrence being all over the news and she’s never been found.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m aware of these reports, but Nicolas personal friend stated in a live interview yesterday that the dog was found a couple of roads away. There seems to be some dispute between some of the information released but I’m more inclined to believe her friend over what a newspaper prints 🙂

Thats not what it says here in the Independent.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.