Nicola Bulley #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My opinion is she accidentally tripped and fell in. She possibly hit her head on the rocks under the water upon entry (both the police and that Peter guy stated there were rocks near the edge). I think that could have knocked her out, so she'll have gone in and unfortunately drowned silently. The dog may not have even seen it happen, as it would have been quick, and the dog could have been running around and just not noticed. This might be why it was agitated and running from the bench to the gate, looking for her. And also could explain why when Paul took the dog back the following day, it didn't show any form of reaction.
As for why she's not been found, I do think she's probably been taken out to sea by now. A young lad where I live went missing. He'd fallen in the river and after extensive searches, just like for Nicola, he wasn't found. No clothing or personal belongings were found either. But 7 weeks later, his body surfaced miles down stream. I honestly do think the police are right, and this is what's happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Oh damn I didn’t add that the police search has been extended to Morecambe Bay and the estuary.

If anyone else does the next thread please can you add that in.

Reactions: 15
One of those two men were also seen the same morning of the disappearance
I haven't seen that quoted anywhere. :) Like I said the police haven't asked for people to look out for this person. If it becomes significant then they might, but this is weeks on now. If they have a lead they need to act fast.

Reactions: 2
I’ll leave it to you think how that could’ve easily been manoeuvred, ie are there cameras on every exit of his house?
I am now repeating myself 🙄 If you wave a hand in front of a ring doorbell it doesn’t reset quick enough and you can run past it without it detecting you

Reactions: 5
Also with the Philpotts the police made it clear from the start it was a criminal investigation.

Paul would literally have been the first person they looked at.

Reactions: 10
Just to also say that if the police did have anything that might make anyone appear suspicious at this point, they would not be making it public. They could be holding cards very close to their chest. Also very possibly allowing others enough rope before tripping themselves up. Ultimately, we just do not know. We don’t have a lot of objective, verifiable facts. Anything we do know is in the excellent recap at the start of the thread. Having subjective thoughts or feelings is neither here nor there really.

That’s all from me regarding the alleged alibi!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My opinion is she accidentally tripped and fell in. She possibly hit her head on the rocks under the water upon entry (both the police and that Peter guy stated there were rocks near the edge). I think that could have knocked her out, so she'll have gone in and unfortunately drowned silently. The dog may not have even seen it happen, as it would have been quick, and the dog could have been running around and just not noticed. This might be why it was agitated and running from the bench to the gate, looking for her. And also could explain why when Paul took the dog back the following day, it didn't show any form of reaction.
As for why she's not been found, I do think she's probably been taken out to sea by now. A young lad where I live went missing. He'd fallen in the river and after extensive searches, just like for Nicola, he wasn't found. No clothing or personal belongings were found either. But 7 weeks later, his body surfaced miles down stream. I honestly do think the police are right, and this is what's happened.
BUT this river has a weir and as it hasn’t rained its very unlikely she will have gone over the weir

Reactions: 13
Just to also say that if the police did have anything that might make anyone appear suspicious at this point, they would not be making it public. They could be holding cards very close to their chest. Also very possibly allowing others enough rope before tripping themselves up. Ultimately, we just do not know. We don’t have a lot of objective, verifiable facts. Anything we do know is in the excellent recap at the start of the thread. Having subjective thoughts or feelings is neither here nor there really.

That’s all from me regarding the alleged alibi!
What if, he left the house via the back door, left his computer logged on and his phone at home?

Reactions: 27
From the same article. Was Just wondering if it had been followed up as hadn’t seen anything else
Rule number one of salacious reporting:
Anyone seen in the vicinity automatically becomes suspicious. If they can be creepy, so much the better, but odd looking is good as well and nicely unspecified. Someone having a long weekend in a beauty spot is a bit too simplistic.
Any unaccompanied motor vehicle will automatically become suspicious. If it hasn’t seen a pressure washer in a couple of days, it will also be unkempt or tatty.
it’s just the way these things go.

Reactions: 16
K
What if, he left the house via the back door, left his computer logged on and his phone at home?
He would have had to be quick though to sneak out the back door, do whatever he did, without being seen, then rush back home, through the back door

Reactions: 8
That morning being slightly different and the fact that Nicola seemed very organised, stood out to alot of people. Was she organised because she had a plan to leave and needed everything to go smoothly and run on time, who knows. It seemed like Paul didn't really feel anything was off about it, he said it was a normal morning, he would normally put Willow in the car but Nicola had already done it. I personally don't find anything sinister about it but I can see why some people honed in on that.
I don't think it's sinister at all personally I just think it needs clearing up. How was their communication, did he not know why she was so organised that morning or why she put the kids/dogs in the car? It's not like he was still in bed...mind you I'm not married, I have no idea how much spouses (or long-term partners) communicate! It just seems like something they'd have had to communicate about since it means the other person doesn't need to do something they normally would. I mean all this stuff was asked of him in the interview, it's just he didn't really answer what exactly happened that morning did he? And he didn't say "I can't remember" he just kind of glossed over it and talked about the usual schedule that happened most days. We don't know their breakfast routine or anything, like did they have any sort of conversation or was she just straight off? It could be something like she was in a bad mood or they'd had an argument and understandably he doesn't want to mention it because that would arose suspicion. Or maybe he was just so laid back (although I don't get that impression tbh) he didn't notice.

Reactions: 16
K

He would have had to be quick though to sneak out the back door, do whatever he did, without being seen, then rush back home, through the back door
Yea but he was home alone for over an hour or so he’s says, and the fact he got changed?

Reactions: 8
I don’t know. I think pushing someone in that river is frankly a stupid way to try and kill them.

Unless you know all about cold water shock (which we all do now 😬) in which case your internet history will give you away, you’d never think of that as a way to do it.

Anything else you’re a bit short of time, and how do you stop Willow from following?

Unless…….. she was already tied with string at 0933 and the caravan lady is in on the whole thing 😱

(I was being serious up to caravan lady part)

Reactions: 22
K

Why would he have to rush back? He wasn't called until 10.50 so had over an hour.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.