Nicola Bulley #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The general public as a collective has almost no critical thinking skills IMO. It is quite shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The former actor theory is wild. People will come up with anything to get likes at this point.

Reactions: 2
I feel so sorry for her family and friends. All these people coming up with wild theories and accusations, one day they will get bored and move onto something else while Nicolas family and friends will be left picking up all the pieces. Those poor girls who will more than likely Google their mum in a few years and see it all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Yes, not to derail this thread but she messaged me on insta and was insinuating she’d turn up at my house so I called the police.
Was taken v seriously.

(I’ve changed my username since it happened but AJ and Hinch thread posters can confirm it’s me!)
I wish I’d have known to reassure you. I worked for a family lawyer for several years recently.

children are NOT removed from parents for no reason!! but I’m glad the police took it seriously, my local force would have told you to ignore her or some other excuse, they’re so underfunded it’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If he is controlling the police will know that given they have access to all of her texts etc along with any information given by her friends and family.
⬆⬆ exactly this.

The police will know everything about them and their relationship. The constant posts because he said something someone else wouldn’t have said or he looked left instead of right are crazy.

He's the first person that needs ruling out, and the police would not have told us what their hypothesis was if he hadn’t been ruled out. Can you imagine the uproar if the police have got it wrong? Everything the police do is being looked over by the National Crime Agency too.

I honestly thought it would have stopped by now 🙄 whatever he does he’s judged.
---

I’ve just had a thought (dangerous, I know)

Why is everyone saying that the Rowanwater broken CCTV ‘would have captured everything’ if it was working?

How would it? It’s (yellow) too far away from the bench (4) surely?

View attachment 1959096
---

It’s been reported that he was there immediately after string lady (almost simultaneously) and he saw the phone on the ground 2ft from the bench
I said the same ages ago. The camera would have been looking AWAY from their caravans. Why?

Reactions: 9
I wish I’d have known to reassure you. I worked for a family lawyer for several years recently.

children are NOT removed from parents for no reason!! but I’m glad the police took it seriously, my local force would have told you to ignore her or some other excuse, they’re so underfunded it’s disgusting.
Thank you ❤
Rationally I know that, but that’s the witch that is mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wyre Web Design - Google Maps
Wyre Web Design - Google Maps (the other side which is only wire and leads into a pretty road with housing/a lake(?))

There's a few pictures of the different parts of the field. I'm not sure if this is the right part but I assume it's this?

There's a road on the other side but doesn't seem to have a direct exit/entrance

I think if you run with the idea that she left, and the phone/Willow are decoys - it's probably fairly easy to get past a fence?
Watched a vid last night that shows there is a 'private road' that runs parallel to the tow path from the campsite to the lower field, oddly cant find it in my history so guessing I watched it through reddit.

You can see the tiny white dotted line where it starts on this map, the blue line is mine to try and show where it runs.

331221979_5920013258119523_1517358588649719496_n.jpg

Re Wyre Web Design - I went down a weird rabbit hole the other day and found his youtube channel as he shoots a lot of wildlife and had a vid of the river flooding back in 2016. It flooded the fields and the flood gate was open, pretty sure it was shot from Rowanpark. The last three videos on the youtube channel are kinda weird. There's one where the vid shows a chap disappearing on the road. One where there's some weird apparition in the field, upper field I think. And then really oddly that video was featured on Jack Osbourne's 'Fright Show' and there is an interview with the guy who filmed it, the bloke from Wyre web design. Go watch it if you have some time. I'd like to now someone else has and what they think!

Reactions: 1
Ley lines? I think everything else has been covered.
BTW Faulding floated the alien idea already.

Reactions: 2
If he is controlling the police will know that given they have access to all of her texts etc along with any information given by her friends and family.
You'd be amazed how clever some people are in covering it up though. When I was in my deepest darkest moments with my controlling abusive ex, you couldn't tell from the messages he'd sent or the conversations I'd had with family or friends 😓

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
New thread - I've updated everything in the recap I think but please let me know in the next 15 mins if not!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.