Nicola Bulley #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the level of armchair interest this has picked up in the sense that I saw someone on tiktok saying NBs partner had been arrested. What!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Me too (I think)

That door into Rowanwater.....the only non working CCTV. Might all be coincidence. But hmmmmmm
Yup. I think if she’s been taken or has gone of her own accord it’s been thru this route.
What’s chilling is it’s a route that someone could have come in from as well?

Reactions: 13
Has anyone subscribed to that Tiktoks account from Liverpool who are currently streaming them searching for her? The live doesn’t show up at all unless you had subscribed earlier would be good for someone who is subscribed to screen record and live stream it on another site.

Reactions: 1
These threads have been so lovely and polite, on the ‘mummy net’ threads there’s insults being thrown round left right and centre, posters bragging about having Mensa blah blah, calling others stupid, it’s awful. And such an emotive subject as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just thought I'd add in that saw comments I think earlier today or maybe even yesterday saying they should have been searching further out in the water shes probably out to sea etc. While Peter was doing his part near the bench, there were divers further along at that time searching the next part. Now they're going further along near the sea. Although Peter believed she may not get that far, the police obviously thought she could have or covered that basis anyway as they were infact still searching further along. And Peter also stated that she would have been found by passers by if she did infact get that far. The water is so unknown. There's a lot of theories if she's trapped in weeds etc. We just don't know, it's horrible to think about and I'm sure unless more evidence comes out in the coming days we are going to keep going over the same things. Which I may add I don't mind hearing people's thoughts and theories as long as I don't see 'was the dog wet or dry' 😜
I agree that the police must think it was Nicola that put her phone near/on the bench as they and Paul were searching the water there. We aren't aware of the reasons why they think this, other than my guess being- its her phone/harness/dog.

Reactions: 5
Just wondering if the very kind peeps who made the previous threads were thinking of making a new one? @InTheDollsHouse and @Tangerine Cat. Obviously we’ve got no idea where this is going to go, might all quieten down soon?
If you are, and it’s just a suggestion, would it help to maybe have a few FAQs?
Was she wearing earbuds?
Where is the out of order CCTV?
Where are the black out areas with no CCTV? Along with the amazing timelines and links you’ve already added I mean

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just wondering if the very kind peeps who made the previous threads were thinking of making a new one? @InTheDollsHouse and @Tangerine Cat. Obviously we’ve got no idea where this is going to go, might all quieten down soon?
If you are, and it’s just a suggestion, would it help to maybe have a few FAQs?
Was she wearing earbuds?
Where is the out of order CCTV?
Where are the black out areas with no CCTV? Along with the amazing timelines and links you’ve already added I mean
Fab idea.
I haven’t seen anywhere if it says about earbuds or anything like that, have you?

I’m definitely adding the better maps in to show where the 2 caravan parks are and clarify the CCTV.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fab idea.
I haven’t seen anywhere if it says about earbuds or anything like that, have you?

I’m definitely adding the better maps in to show where the 2 caravan parks are and clarify the CCTV.
I haven't seen anything about headphones/buds but I thought the family would put that on their statements, unless they just can't confirm it. I would think if she dropped her phone why wouldn't the headphones drop off, even in the water no mention of anything found at all. Did I see something say she had the meeting on loudspeaker? (I cannot confirm that)

I just have the WORST feeling that this case is going to go completely cold 😞 it honestly breaks my heart

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I haven't seen anything about headphones/buds but I thought the family would put that on their statements, unless they just can't confirm it. I would think if she dropped her phone why wouldn't the headphones drop off, even in the water no mention of anything found at all. Did I see something say she had the meeting on loudspeaker? (I cannot confirm that)
Yes, the friend who posted the list on fb said she often had her phone on loudspeaker. I think that was to suggest the zoom call was on loudspeaker but we can’t assume that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

My ongoing thought process regarding her going in the water....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also add that only a Psychopath would tie a distressed dog up and leave it defenseless for an hour and a half because they had an 'appointment' to go to. And anyone who disagrees, well, we know what they are

EPAPt0zWoAIFp6U.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was something I was wondering about, the earbuds I mean. If she was on this teams calls on mute with no cam, she could literally have one earbud in to listen (that’s what I do) leaving her hands free to walk with Willow or whatever she wants. I just sort‘ve assumed this without thinking. The alternative would be phone on loudspeaker or held to her ear (for half an hour) just to listen. If she was, she may not have heard/ been aware of someone behind her
---

Yes, the friend who posted the list on fb said she often had her phone on loudspeaker. I think that was to suggest the zoom call was on loudspeaker but we can’t assume that!
Ah thank you, I wasn’t sure.

Reactions: 8
Thank you!! I'll be scrolling past posts with the following: dog, harness, dry !!

My fitbit only syncs to phone when I do it manually, my preference, and I need to be within a metre or two of the phone for the Bluetooth to pick it up. I'd be surprised if they got much info from the fitbit but maybe Nicola's was more up to date.
The Strava heat map would be able to see where and if/when her Fitbit was active. I’m guessing not though as they’d have more leads as to where she was.

Reactions: 4
I would like to know more about the caravan woman, she’s got an important appointment to get to. Why’s she out the back of the caravan park ? Was she walking her own dog? If she was in such a rush why is she out the back?
i kind of lost my way on last thread as it moved so.quick so may have missed stuff..but it occurred to me is it not a wierd coincidence that caravan park woman finds the dog on way to appointment so cant deal with it but there's also broken cctv in that area.
could she have not rung appointment and said she maybe bit late as shes found a lone dog and needs to for example... take it back to caravan park office so dog was safe and and post on local fb or WhatsApp groups about it?

Reactions: 11
I struggle to believe she did walk around doing zoom calls for work on loudspeaker. I work in mortgages and its all about private rates to be competitive and customer data surely she was wearing ear buds. Maybe not trackable ones though.
I really hope they find her <3

Reactions: 16
I wonder if her location in the upper field was confirmed by her phone position as well as what the witness said?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if, when the police first spoke to the eyewitnesses and asked if they had seen Nicola, they also asked if they'd seen anybody else?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.