Nicola Bulley #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm more on the side of her not being in there, but if she is, my guess would be a possible medical emergency that's caused her to fall, rather than a slip alone. It could also explain why there was no shouting heard and why she went under and vanished so fast, if she'd been unconscious already. If the items were originally found on the grass too (not sure if that's accurate, have read so many different versions) that could be a reason why they were dropped on the floor.
It’s honestly the only thing that’s making me feel she isn’t in the river. I just can’t imagine anyone to get so close to the water edge and put themself in a dangerous situation unless it was an absolute emergency or accident of course. So I was just wondering what others thoughts were about why they think she could be in there

Reactions: 7
I just seen this on Facebook 🙄, I’ve cover the lads face as he obviously doesn’t want to be seen. I was just wondering if anyone had seen the “mediums” original post to see what it said?

p.s the name at the bottom of the photo isn’t me, I think it must be from the original screenshot ☺

eta the photo 🤦🏽‍♀️
View attachment 1948170
So they’re looking for a man with a neck wider than a tree trunk who’s mother was possible a horse?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have not posted yet but I find the shift on the threads going from “she is deffo on the river” to there being talk of it being possible that she was abducted to be truly terrifying. Imagine to not even be safe walking your dog in daylight 9am as a woman very scary

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just seen this on Facebook 🙄, I’ve cover the lads face as he obviously doesn’t want to be seen. I was just wondering if anyone had seen the “mediums” original post to see what it said?

p.s the name at the bottom of the photo isn’t me, I think it must be from the original screenshot ☺

eta the photo 🤦🏽‍♀️
View attachment 1948170
That drawing is terrifying

Reactions: 6
My ponderings are based on 'if she went in near the bench' if she was last seen in the field and somehow ended in at another point, I have no idea why she would go near the waters edge. And from going in near the bench, I believe she'd have to have been near the waters edge because although the bank could be steep, what would make her roll/fall that far, even having some medical episode. 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
My ponderings are based on 'if she went in near the bench' if she was last seen in the field and somehow ended in at another point, I have no idea why she would go near the waters edge. And from going in near the bench, I believe she'd have to have been near the waters edge because although the bank could be steep, what would make her roll/fall that far, even having some medical episode. 🤔🤷‍♀️
It’s possible that someone menaced her.. backed her into water or even pushed her.
I know it seems really random but you do get people who do such out of control acts? I personally think she just slipped but maybe she was trying to get away from someone... if she is in water?

Sorry if this has been covered (I'm sure it has been) but I've just seen a tiktok video about a Tim Barnes commenting on Nicola's post and how his wife to be, also called Nicola, went missing years ago. Anyway. I'm guessing these have been shared?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
After seeing that clip on this morning it is a bit of a slope down to the river where the bench was so it does make me think she could have just slipped for whatever reason, maybe an unexpected medical episode 🤷‍♀️ just a quick thought

Sorry if repeating stuff or saying stuff thats not possible , im struggling to keep up with everything and there's so much crap and weird stuff being said on social media regarding this case you don't know what to think

Reactions: 2
Red circle is Rowanwater

Yellow is Wyreside/Devine Pods.

We've covered so much I can't even remembered what we've covered now and am slowly losing my mind, but! The broken CCTV... how would that see her sat on the bench even if it was working!? It's so far away in my view...? Or was it that it could have seen her in the field, her last known sighting?

It’s possible that someone menaced her.. backed her into water or even pushed her.

I know it seems really random but you do get people who do such out of control acts? I personally think she just slipped but maybe she was trying to get away from someone... if she is in water?

Yes, there is a possibility. If all people known to be in the park at the time were spoken to where did the person go? Witnesses would have said they saw this person around aswell, they could have been questioned already of course (as a witness too, you never know) they could have left through another exit but I'm sure there will be CCTV through these routes and anyone seen around the timings could be spoken to already aswell. We don't know what the police have and haven't done so far. Nor should we know that much imo.

Reactions: 1
Sorry to quote myself! Attached has "she" as the caller.
Sorry I was trying to quote you, my whole message deleted 😔.

It was your picture of the CCTV. I don't know if I'm losing my mind as sooo much has been covered by everyone. If that CCTV did work, how would that see Nicola on the bench anyway!? In my view that seems too far away. Or were we thinking it would have seen her at her last sighting on the field?

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow this thread much, and the question may sound flippant given a woman has went missing. BUT leaving that tragedy to one side, can I ask: why are people going so mental about this case?
police having to put dispersal orders in place, conspiracy theories left right and centre? Why is that? As an outsider looking in, it’s mental. And am I right in saying people are going to the spot to take selfies and just hang around?

Why has this case attracted so much weird attention, I guess?
Or is this just the way it’s going to be with social media now?
I think people have gone crazy about this case because parallels have been drawn between Nicola Bulley disappearing and the likes of other high profile missing person cases, where the missing person remains unfound. For example, Madeleine McCann, Suzy Lamplugh etc. I think an increasing number of people have been watching far too many true crime podcasts, and since this woman has disappeared, they’ve seen a chance to live out their fantasy and insert themselves into a missing persons case. I also think there’s an increasing distrust towards anyone in a position of authority, whether it be a member of the government or a police officer due to what’s happened these past few years. Many view lockdowns as the government’s way of restricting our freedom of movement, and there’s been a number of stories in the media about police officers exploiting their positions of power (the Sarah Everard case etc). I now think lots of people either don’t trust the police to do their job or are deliberately involving themselves in the search for Nicola as a way to defy the police and rebel against them.

One thing I find quite ironic is from what I’ve seen across social media, most of the people who’ve visited the place where Nicola disappeared from believe she’s been a victim of a sinister crime (I’m not disputing that at all, especially seeing as the longer it takes for any evidence to resurface in the river, the harder it is to believe she actually entered the river in the first place), yet any potential evidence to support the theory that Nicola has fallen victim to someone sinister will have been inadvertently sabotaged and trodden all over by the people that are treating the riverbank as some sort of pilgrimage site.

Sadly, I think there’s been huge errors of judgment across all parties involved in this case and sadly, I think it will ultimately lead to her body not being recovered.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We've covered so much I can't even remembered what we've covered now and am slowly losing my mind, but! The broken CCTV... how would that see her sat on the bench even if it was working!? It's so far away in my view...? Or was it that it could have seen her in the field, her last known sighting?)

I think it was facing outward towards the towpath. (Not certain though, happy to be corrected)

It might not have seen the bench directly but would certainly show her in the upper field and on the way back. And anyone else hanging about.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Starting to wonder if she chose to disappear, never dreamed there would be this much of a media storm and is now too embarrassed to 're appear

Reactions: 15
Iv lost my way in keeping up with the thread the last few days so sorry if this has already been discussed but what do people think the information/evidence is that the police referred to the private search guy and public not being privy to - it must be something that supports their theory of her being in the water rather than third party involvement or Nicola leaving the area herself. If so is it not strange they wouldn’t disclose this with the level or criticism they are facing - it obviously wouldn’t incriminate anyone if they are saying they don’t believe any crime has been committed. Or are they just making a blanket statement like this to shut up/discredit the private search guy??

Sorry if this has been covered (I'm sure it has been) but I've just seen a tiktok video about a Tim Barnes commenting on Nicola's post and how his wife to be, also called Nicola, went missing years ago. Anyway. I'm guessing these have been shared?

Why are they convinced it’s the same Tim Barnes? Personally I don’t think it is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.