Nicola Bulley #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would the friend get into trouble for this?
Sorry if this has already been answered but not at all. It happens a lot in all sorts of circumstances and given that none of them appear to be wanted by the police in connection with anything she is free to do what she wants and needs, and anyone can help with without fear of getting in to trouble.

Reactions: 12
I have been involved with a few people being sectioned. It’s a legal and very distressing process. I have them imprinted in my memory- the poor souls.
It really annoys me when people say I/they need sectioned because people don’t agree with their decisions/behaviours. And don’t get me started on the ‘I am so OCD’ because they have a tidy house or ‘I am bipolar’ because you impulsively buy a load of stuff then tit yourself when the bills come in -invalidating the suffering of many.

💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You don't have to put your hands around someone's throat to kill them do you?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A lot of heavy stuff being shared here, I hope everyone is okay. I’m glad it’s a safe space for people to share things. Whether we’ve been through similar or not it’s reassuring to know how many caring folk there are in the world. You are all such a wonderful bunch of kind ‘trolls’ 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jesus no wonder his businesses kept failing!
The Shakira English translated lyrics from Wherever, Whenever came to mind, I wonder if he was confusing boobs with mountains 🤔⛰⛰
---
Thanks - taken me weeks to stop aggressively singing that ALL the time! A real ear worm!
Same, that's it back in my head on a loop thank you @DellaC

If you want a new one, watch Teenie, Weenie Beenie. My kids won't stop with it 🙃🙉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
On a serious note yip. Those girls will pm links to WhatsApp etc
Things not kept in the potting shed anymore I'm afraid.
Yep! Or links to their Only Fans which are free (to an extent).

A friend's daughter fell in with the wrong crowd and despite coming from a great family who tried to help her in so many ways - even flying to another country and dragging her to rehab - has ended up becoming another "swimsuit designer" who has a very active OF account. Her father found out that one of his mates was one of her biggest subscribers; needless to say, the tit hit the fan! (His mate was late 50s with his own grown-up daughters). It's not the norm, but it's more common than people think.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
And I 100% guarantee. Absolutely 100% of posters of this thread has a smelly poo. Yup your tit stinks 😆💕
Technically, mine doesn’t. I have an ileostomy and use a brilliant odor neutralizing product. So ner 😂🤪

I will actually miss that product when I get rid of the stoma and get plumbed back in!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Long story, I have thought many times about posting this and haven’t but here goes, I will try and make it as short as possible.

After my divorce (we still remain great friends to this day) I was vulnerable when an ex from my teenage years contacted me, we started dating and basically he was very controlling, not from the offset, but by the end of the relationship I was unrecognisable mentally and physically. My ex-husband bless him was so worried he took me to my GP who gave AD’s and sent me for counselling, I was an absolute mess, also going through peri.
The ex partner who was controlling then started stalking me, texting me, also seen near my home which is down a dead end so it wasn’t by accident. My friends said I should report him so I did, the police came out and said he wasn’t breaking any laws (this was a while back now but I still think it was illegal to stalk) so I left it. Then I lost the plot one day and signed him up for stupid things online, including sending info on penis enlargement to his address, 🥴 incredibly daft and childish I know but I’d had enough.
Next thing I have the Police at my door asking me if I was signing him up for things as he’d reported it to the police, I was so scared of being in trouble I denied it. Anyway they went to the bother of tracing it to my home and I explained I’d had enough of his behaviour and lost the plot. I was asked to sign a form stating I‘d stay away from him which I was happy to do and he had to do one too, which was all I wanted to be left alone by him. Next thing I have a woman texting me saying she’d dated him, he was an hole but he hadn’t stopped talking about me and she wanted to know how he treated me, all very odd. Anyway a week or so later the police ring me saying I need to stop contacting him or I’d be in serious trouble. I was still having counselling and burst into tears telling them it wasn’t me and they needed to find out who it was as I couldn’t stop something I hadn’t done. About a month later the police turn up at my home and arrest me. I’ve never been in trouble with the law in my life, not even a parking ticket. So off I go and have a police interview and they accuse me of sending all these texts to him which I hadn’t done and told them so, over and over again. My family were livid and ringing them up saying I was having counselling and they were very concerned for my MH etc. eventually that same day I’m released on bail. 😱 But as much as I felt traumatised/humiliated/embarrassed I thought at least now they will look into it thoroughly and find out who’s doing it and then know it wasn’t me.
A few weeks later a letter came through saying case was dropped but basically saying if I did it again I’d be in serious trouble. I was mortified, I hadn’t been cleared and I didn’t see it ever stopping, as well as still struggling with depression. So in the early hours with my girls in bed I thought I‘d take myself to a nearby railway line, as I couldn’t see any other way out of it, after all this is the police were talking about who have such power. As I was getting ready to leave I burst into tears, thinking how my heart broke and never recovered when my brother died when I was a child and I couldn’t do it to my girls, they are my absolute world, so I called a MH service who came out and sat with me. After they‘d gone I couldn‘t trust myself, so I booked somewhere to stay with our dog and my girls and we disappeared. I’m not sure who contacted the police but next thing they were trying to find me out of concern that I could harm myself. They rang my mobile asking me to just show myself at a nearby police station, I refused as I was terrified and didn’t trust them. Eventually a police woman higher up in the rank contacted me and I said I want this looked into to find out who is doing this otherwise I’m never going home and it was then that she told me they couldn’t, because my ex had gone into to different police stations each time only ever with screenshots of the messages, so they only had them to go on. She apologised and was shocked I’d been arrested on no hard evidence. After that he was then visited by them and told if he ever went to them again without handing over his phone to get proof he would be in serious trouble.
I could have taken my life over that and what is so upsetting the police officers who came out to my home never contacted my counsellor, or GP, even though they’d asked for that info to verify all he had done to me. To this day I don’t know if the woman who dated him and contacted me tried to set me up, or if he did it still trying to have control over my life.
So this case with NB and the previous police visit, although for a different reasons has really struck a cord with me and it breaks my heart to think she could also have been so stressed about the police incident and it tipped her over the edge.
As much as I still feel ashamed of myself for being arrested, I thought it important to share in case anyone else found themselves in a situation where they felt embarrassed/humiliated/ashamed and couldn’t face life, to let them know you’re not alone and things do get better. 💕
I was also referred to the woman’s refuge for advice and they were wonderful, they weren’t surprised by my story and said they had many similar in regards to policeman not believing women and look what’s come out about how female police are treated in the force by some of the men.
So sorry for the long winded post.❤

Edit Just wanted to add this is not an attack on All, or Lancs Police because as many will know on this thread I’ve defended them, as I know not all police are the same. Although I do disagree with them making NB’s struggles with alcohol public knowledge.
this is horrifying...im so shocked the police believed his lies about you but when you needed their help in the 1st incident they didnt help you at all and basically caused the escalation and the impact on your already fragile mental health .
Im glad you finally got someone on your side and that the ordeal is now over for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you for giving me a laugh about Silly Paul. What an idiot!
That Pinterest bloody hell 😂
Silly sod.

Screenshot_2023-02-18-00-37-30-37.jpg
Cars... ok..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long story, I have thought many times about posting this and haven’t but here goes, I will try and make it as short as possible.

After my divorce (we still remain great friends to this day) I was vulnerable when an ex from my teenage years contacted me, we started dating and basically he was very controlling, not from the offset, but by the end of the relationship I was unrecognisable mentally and physically. My ex-husband bless him was so worried he took me to my GP who gave AD’s and sent me for counselling, I was an absolute mess, also going through peri.
The ex partner who was controlling then started stalking me, texting me, also seen near my home which is down a dead end so it wasn’t by accident. My friends said I should report him so I did, the police came out and said he wasn’t breaking any laws (this was a while back now but I still think it was illegal to stalk) so I left it. Then I lost the plot one day and signed him up for stupid things online, including sending info on penis enlargement to his address, 🥴 incredibly daft and childish I know but I’d had enough.
Next thing I have the Police at my door asking me if I was signing him up for things as he’d reported it to the police, I was so scared of being in trouble I denied it. Anyway they went to the bother of tracing it to my home and I explained I’d had enough of his behaviour and lost the plot. I was asked to sign a form stating I‘d stay away from him which I was happy to do and he had to do one too, which was all I wanted to be left alone by him. Next thing I have a woman texting me saying she’d dated him, he was an hole but he hadn’t stopped talking about me and she wanted to know how he treated me, all very odd. Anyway a week or so later the police ring me saying I need to stop contacting him or I’d be in serious trouble. I was still having counselling and burst into tears telling them it wasn’t me and they needed to find out who it was as I couldn’t stop something I hadn’t done. About a month later the police turn up at my home and arrest me. I’ve never been in trouble with the law in my life, not even a parking ticket. So off I go and have a police interview and they accuse me of sending all these texts to him which I hadn’t done and told them so, over and over again. My family were livid and ringing them up saying I was having counselling and they were very concerned for my MH etc. eventually that same day I’m released on bail. 😱 But as much as I felt traumatised/humiliated/embarrassed I thought at least now they will look into it thoroughly and find out who’s doing it and then know it wasn’t me.
A few weeks later a letter came through saying case was dropped but basically saying if I did it again I’d be in serious trouble. I was mortified, I hadn’t been cleared and I didn’t see it ever stopping, as well as still struggling with depression. So in the early hours with my girls in bed I thought I‘d take myself to a nearby railway line, as I couldn’t see any other way out of it, after all this is the police were talking about who have such power. As I was getting ready to leave I burst into tears, thinking how my heart broke and never recovered when my brother died when I was a child and I couldn’t do it to my girls, they are my absolute world, so I called a MH service who came out and sat with me. After they‘d gone I couldn‘t trust myself, so I booked somewhere to stay with our dog and my girls and we disappeared. I’m not sure who contacted the police but next thing they were trying to find me out of concern that I could harm myself. They rang my mobile asking me to just show myself at a nearby police station, I refused as I was terrified and didn’t trust them. Eventually a police woman higher up in the rank contacted me and I said I want this looked into to find out who is doing this otherwise I’m never going home and it was then that she told me they couldn’t, because my ex had gone into to different police stations each time only ever with screenshots of the messages, so they only had them to go on. She apologised and was shocked I’d been arrested on no hard evidence. After that he was then visited by them and told if he ever went to them again without handing over his phone to get proof he would be in serious trouble.
I could have taken my life over that and what is so upsetting the police officers who came out to my home never contacted my counsellor, or GP, even though they’d asked for that info to verify all he had done to me. To this day I don’t know if the woman who dated him and contacted me tried to set me up, or if he did it still trying to have control over my life.
So this case with NB and the previous police visit, although for a different reasons has really struck a cord with me and it breaks my heart to think she could also have been so stressed about the police incident and it tipped her over the edge.
As much as I still feel ashamed of myself for being arrested, I thought it important to share in case anyone else found themselves in a situation where they felt embarrassed/humiliated/ashamed and couldn’t face life, to let them know you’re not alone and things do get better. 💕
I was also referred to the woman’s refuge for advice and they were wonderful, they weren’t surprised by my story and said they had many similar in regards to policeman not believing women and look what’s come out about how female police are treated in the force by some of the men.
So sorry for the long winded post.❤

Edit Just wanted to add this is not an attack on All, or Lancs Police because as many will know on this thread I’ve defended them, as I know not all police are the same. Although I do disagree with them making NB’s struggles with alcohol public knowledge.
It doesn’t surprise me. I know someone whose husband at the time threw boiling kettle over himself and told the police she did it.

He had mentally broke her down and the police believed him

Why ? Because he had a mistress! She was made to move out and had to acccess her children through a contact centre. All
The while he moved the mistress in …. The lies went on for a very long time but cleverly she put her half of the house in her kids name until they were grown up so he couldn’t sell when the divorce was finalised. So he couldn’t move away

The abuse didn’t stop tho! But the lies caught up when he reported her to the police for harassing him in the street but at the time she was on cctv in work.

You would think right police see sense give the kids back to mum ? Nope …. Judge ruled the kids were settle and should remain in then house with the dad to avoid further distress. Left with an absolute psycho who scared himself for life to get what he wanted ? But apparently he showed no threat to the children.
I mean to say he broke her down mentally - she said at one point he even convinced her she was mental to the point she actually questioned herself did she throw the kettle over him. Even tho she never but men that are that level of psycho will make you question yourself.
Poor women had a breakdown and ended up on suicide watch in hospital.

I wouldn’t trust any man as far as I can throw him tbh!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Goodness me the Pinterest! I’m howling at him pinning the one meme with the bearded man on about saving energy for orgasms, not what I wanted to imagine about him! 🤣

Edited to add it says the topless women photos were uploaded by Paul Ansell, not just pinned! Filthy bugger.
Sorry but the first thing I thought when I seen that bearded man pin was he’s saved that to send it to someone in a flirty chat.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
this is horrifying...im so shocked the police believed his lies about you but when you needed their help in the 1st incident they didnt help you at all and basically caused the escalation and the impact on your already fragile mental health .
Im glad you finally got someone on your side and that the ordeal is now over for you.
Thank you so much 💕 It happened a few years back now, sadly when I finally managed to end the relationship for good I deleted everything off my phone, as I didn’t want anything that reminded me of him. I only wished I hadn’t, as I had voice mails and some vile texts from him that others had seen/heard but as I hadn’t backed my phone up I couldn’t get them back. So that’s another lesson learnt. I personally would never trust the police again and I’m sure many others feel the same, when it really shouldn’t be that way.
---
It doesn’t surprise me. I know someone whose husband at the time threw boiling kettle over himself and told the police she did it.

He had mentally broke her down and the police believed him

Why ? Because he had a mistress! She was made to move out and had to acccess her children through a contact centre. All
The while he moved the mistress in …. The lies went on for a very long time but cleverly she put her half of the house in her kids name until they were grown up so he couldn’t sell when the divorce was finalised. So he couldn’t move away

The abuse didn’t stop tho! But the lies caught up when he reported her to the police for harassing him in the street but at the time she was on cctv in work.

You would think right police see sense give the kids back to mum ? Nope …. Judge ruled the kids were settle and should remain in then house with the dad to avoid further distress. Left with an absolute psycho who scared himself for life to get what he wanted ? But apparently he showed no threat to the children.
I mean to say he broke her down mentally - she said at one point he even convinced her she was mental to the point she actually questioned herself did she throw the kettle over him. Even tho she never but men that are that level of psycho will make you question yourself.
Poor women had a breakdown and ended up on suicide watch in hospital.

I wouldn’t trust any man as far as I can throw him tbh!
My heart truly breaks for her and her children. I can imagine the mindf*cks he played on her, having been on the end of many myself, I was lucky we didn’t have children together. I did have an amazing counsellor who helped put me back together but it took a long, long time and my trust in men as far as relationships go has gone. I would never have believed people can be so evil, or the police can behave in such a way, until it happened to me.
I hope your friend finds peace that she so deserves and knows she’s one amazing lady to have coped with all that and may her husband rot in hell where he belongs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The daily mail said that Ron, who found the phone reached out to them. 🤔
Is he mr fluffy dog?

Reactions: 6
I am just going to share a perspective from a DV background and personal experience on this.

I think IF there is foul play involved.. there is a lack of evidence to convict anyone. Like the phill pots it took a long time and the police had to wiretap their house to get a recorded confession.

The drinking and menopause seems to me like with the river and left items and willow is a distraction and everyone is now focused on that now.

I don’t agree with the specific vulnerabilities shared by the police as I think it causes more speculation.

NB isn’t able to defend herself either on this and during the press conference quote it was what Paul told them during the initial call.

So now I am seeing on a lot of social media speculation that NB was drunk during the morning of her disappearance and may of fell in the river, this despite being able to drop her children to a primary school “in a tight knit community, walking her dog, driving, sending emails and messages. As paul saw her that morning and let her take their children in a car driving to school but felt it was relevant during the intitial call to mention alcohol straightaway?

I can only suspect with the disclosure of the “welfare call” that the police go on to say is still under investigation with no arrests. Strikes me as not a standard crisis call.

With his behaviour, his friends wife Tilly Ann’s facebook statuses being edited and stating incorrect information, his other friend Emma whites go fund me on missing day 8 of £100,000, financial issues, amount changing 3 times then closed, and overall how this man fits the narrative every time sending voice notes to journalists, the hello magazine type photo shoot for channel 5. I just find it all very bizarre and have said it from the start. Mirroring the sister at the beginning, Inconsistencies like praising the police in interviews and saying a happy home life, but to Peter faulding and the police, a different opinion.

it just doesn’t make sense to me that there is so much fueling the fire by him or his friends and then they get upset because people then find him suspicious. Maybe stop fueling speculation perhaps? To memory I have never seen so much involvement in a missing persons like this one with the partner and their friends. Not the speculation but the amount of media presence and social media done by them.

Whether there is foul play here, in my opinion he shows a lot of red flags and whether she has disappeared intentionally or not he has something to do with it in my opinion. There are just so many red flags.

I couldn’t feel like the actual family of NBher parents showed nothing but turmoil and heartbreak during their appeal. And have kept a dignified silence

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I am just going to share a perspective from a DV background and personal experience on this.

I think IF there is foul play involved.. there is a lack of evidence to convict anyone. Like the phill pots it took a long time and the police had to wiretap their house to get a recorded confession.

The drinking and menopause seems to me like with the river and left items and willow is a distraction and everyone is now focused on that now.

I don’t agree with the specific vulnerabilities shared by the police as I think it causes more speculation.

NB isn’t able to defend herself either on this and during the press conference quote it was what Paul told them during the initial call.

So now I am seeing on a lot of social media speculation that NB was drunk during the morning of her disappearance and may of fell in the river, this despite being able to drop her children to a primary school “in a tight knit community, walking her dog, driving, sending emails and messages. As paul saw her that morning and let her take their children in a car driving to school but felt it was relevant during the intitial call to mention alcohol straightaway?

I can only suspect with the disclosure of the “welfare call” that the police go on to say is still under investigation with no arrests. Strikes me as not a standard crisis call.

With his behaviour, his friends wife Tilly Ann’s facebook statuses being edited and stating incorrect information, his other friend Emma whites go fund me on missing day 8 of £100,000, financial issues, amount changing 3 times then closed, and overall how this man fits the narrative every time sending voice notes to journalists, the hello magazine type photo shoot for channel 5. I just find it all very bizarre and have said it from the start. Mirroring the sister at the beginning, Inconsistencies like praising the police in interviews and saying a happy home life, but to Peter faulding and the police, a different opinion.

it just doesn’t make sense to me that there is so much fueling the fire by him or his friends and then they get upset because people then find him suspicious. Maybe stop fueling speculation perhaps? To memory I have never seen so much involvement in a missing persons like this one with the partner and their friends. Not the speculation but the amount of media presence and social media done by them.

Whether there is foul play here, in my opinion he shows a lot of red flags and whether she has disappeared intentionally or not he has something to do with it in my opinion. There are just so many red flags.

I couldn’t feel like the actual family of NBher parents showed nothing but turmoil and heartbreak during their appeal. And have kept a dignified silence
You make some very good points. I actually don’t know what I think about this case anymore, although I don’t see a woman in a loving, respectful and happy relationship turning to alcohol for the fun of it, especially to the point the police and Paul are suggesting. I have never judged Paul on his mannerisms, or behaviour, I put it down to the immense stress he must be under but as other things have come to light and seeing some of his accounts, I don’t think it was just peri affecting Nicola‘s MH, that’s just my thoughts on it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
You make some very good points. I actually don’t know what I think about this case anymore, although I don’t see a woman in a loving, respectful and happy relationship turning to alcohol for the fun of it, especially to the point the police and Paul are suggesting. I have never judged Paul on his mannerisms, or behaviour, I put it down to the immense stress he must be under but as other things have come to light and seeing some of his accounts, I don’t think it was just peri affecting Nicola‘s MH, that’s just my thoughts on it.
My thoughts exactly!

People are saying it looks like Emma’s ring on the CCTV. I can understand where they are coming from but personally don’t believe it as obviously kids know who took them to school and there was sighting. Just curious what others thought (without anyone getting jumped on please)

I personally think the cctv coming out the gate actually looked more like emma but I do still think she’s had an accident and in the river. But defo some strange things going on that I think people are hiding
Interesting ...

I think the sharp cheekbones in the CCTV footage look more like Emma than Nicola but appreciate I'm in the minority in saying that.

Some are convinced Nicola didn't even walk the dog that day, but others have said that's not possible - that the person who saw on her the walk knew her by sight - but could they have been mistaken?

Emma's cold eyes give me the spooks.

You can't because he's not actually posted, the police may have been able to and although he's not done anything illegal it adds to the overall picture.

But for me, well he's followed 449 accounts and about 350 of those are young ladies but then there's a splash of normal pages. So like someone's said Michael Barrymore, local singers, some celebs, nice tik toks like a page called Dan and her Nan (a gorgeous older lady with Alzeimers). So there is a normality to it, but then this overwhelming amount of titties.

I'm not sure that can be faked. I genuinely think that's him.

Never mind pissy pants....it should be pervy pants 🤯😫
Or Pervy Pissy Pants Pauly?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.