Nicola Bulley #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more time goes on and the more things come to light, I can’t help but think there’s a lot we don’t know about Paul. And not good things either. After seeing his tiktok following list and his Pinterest, and also that website of his I just feel like there’s a lot of arrogance there. Or something. I can’t quite put my thoughts into words with this one, it’s all a bit odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The more time goes on and the more things come to light, I can’t help but think there’s a lot we don’t know about Paul. And not good things either. After seeing his tiktok following list and his Pinterest, and also that website of his I just feel like there’s a lot of arrogance there. Or something. I can’t quite put my thoughts into words with this one, it’s all a bit odd.
It doesn't mean anything and you are going to find it ridiculous, but I've had a bad feeling about him as soon as I saw his interview...
Because his face reminded me of the worst person I ever met in my life...
He was incredibly fake, and deeply toxic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It has crossed my mind too having removed myself from a relationship with someone very similar. My ex tried a lot of similar tricks and is still trying them. I've tried not to project my own experience onto their situation because I don't know what their life was like and I didn't want to be unfair on someone who is going through an awful time. I'm just not sure what to think now though. Not the tittytok stuff but the other stuff that's leaking out. The fact it's only started surfacing now makes me suspect there is some truth in it because if it was just idle gossip those people would have talked very early on.
In my experience, people will often wait for someone else to make the first move (tell of things how they really are) before spilling. I do believe more will come out in the coming days.

Reactions: 13
I agree. As another Tattler stated, I also didn’t want to project my negative experience with a partner onto N & P’s relationship and excused some of the oddities because of the immense stress he’s under. But I felt really uncomfortable with part of his message on the yellow ribbon he tied on the bridge ‘Come Home Now!‘. As daft as it sounds it was the exclamation mark, it doesn’t come across as caring if anything controlling, there wasn’t even a please.
Saying all that I don’t think PA was physically involved in Nicola’s leaving/disappearance but mentally I’m not so sure. And I really didn’t want to think that about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Thats really interesting...i have a friend who has had to become her own research expert in vitamins due to having IBD ... Vitamin Deficiency is another area where Dr's get very limited training and many if these can mimic symptoms of illnesses and people are being diagnosed with conditions when they may just be say b12 Deficient.
for example if you are Iron deficient and Dr gives you prescription to increase it, it goes up but by doing this it can cause B12 and Vit D levels to fall. Apparently its like balancing those old fashioned scales to get it right.
I might send my friend your screen shots as she is suffering very badly with peri menopause and has just started HRT so would hate for her to unbalance her already depleted vitamin levels.
Fantastic information thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really hope she's alive too but I can't work out where she might be hiding or how she would have survived this long or even how she could have left the area unseen.
Sometimes when you’re in a horrible mental state you can just walk and walk and walk to get away from it all. It’s not impossible that she did this.

Apparently, there was a bus to Blackpool that morning at 9.35. A short walk up a path with no CCTV, close to where she was last seen. I like to think she got on that.
Pretty much all buses have CCTV though so the police have probably ruled out the buses. If she HAD got on the bus they’d be focussing their search on where she got off.

Wouldn't it be amazing to send a sign to Nicola of safe houses she could go to.
But it would have to be through the mainstream media and IF Paul has been abusive or whatever as people think then he would know where to potentially look for her.

Reactions: 9
This.

Also it's Tattle, not Mumsnet.

A certain member got all dramatically forthright earlier and when I looked at their discussion history they refer to a person (on another thread) as 'Windowlickers'...vile. As a parent of a child with SN i find that a disgusting slur...But we all have different standards don't we.

And I 100% guarantee. Absolutely 100% of posters of this thread has a smelly poo. Yup your tit stinks 😆💕
I hope it wasn't me - I have made reference to a 'window licking section' previously - when talking about a now-deceased blogger (may she RiP) but I've never actually called anyone that.

Hoping I haven't come across all high and mighty either ... 😟

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Apparently, there was a bus to Blackpool that morning at 9.35. A short walk up a path with no CCTV, close to where she was last seen. I like to think she got on that.
And apparently planes were departing at various times from a nearby airstrip ... which according to some on socials, he owned stakes in at some point.

Reactions: 5
Just a couple thoughts

#1 If she was overmedicated (the family stated quite the opposite though) she would have been delirious and would not have been able to plan such a getaway. Someone would have found her very quickly because she would move slowly and possibly pass out somewhere (unless she fell in the river but that's another story)

# 2 If she wasn't under influence of any drugs and was planning to leave for a while (or for good), she would probably just drive away (and then leave a car somewhere). Maybe she wanted Willow to be found and located in the area where everyone knew her? And she couldn't not take Willow with her in the morning...who knows...

#3 It's not her alcoholism/problems with alcohol that worry me. I personally don't know anyone in my circle who had the police called on them. I can't remember a single time where I was in this situation and I used to party and drink quite a lot until I turned 30 lol When the police are involved, things are VERY serious. It almost sounds like the situation got out of control. You won't call the police for no reason in a small town where everyone gossips, it's not a condo in New York where it's a usual occurrence. In small towns people try to avoid attracting attention to themselves
---
8C427F33-FBDE-453E-AF20-0CD4E171909D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope it wasn't me - I have made reference to a 'window licking section' previously - when talking about a now-deceased blogger (may she RiP) but I've never actually called anyone that.

Hoping I haven't come across all high and mighty either ... 😟
That is a truly horrible phrase, I find it deeply offensive.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.