Nicola Bulley #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Think With Paul". "W**k with Paul" would have been more authentic.
---

I almost feel sorry for the poor guy now. If he's not being accused of murdering, we're saying he couldn't be the murderer, not because he has too much integrity.... but because he's too thick! As well as being a perv and a massive bellend😂
At least now we know how he spends his ‘quiet hour’ to himself each morning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Really random but is Nicolas sister married? Just wondered as she has a different surname

Reactions: 1
A picture for Pissy Paul, should he ever feel like venturing onto Tattle.
2023_02_17_23.37.37.jpg

---
Really random but is Nicolas sister married? Just wondered as she has a different surname
She is, yes. I think her husband's name is Stephen but not 100% certain.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At least now we know how he spends his ‘quiet hour’ to himself each morning.
I feel like a large majority of us went straight to wanking when he said that which I suppose is unfair (I mean... hmm), he could well have been enjoying Tiktoktits a lovely cup of tea and the peace and quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Thats a section here where he talks about himself. The website was created in 2015 and he said he was 36 which would now make him 43/44. I don't know how old he is but assuming he's around the same age as Nicola so I really do think its him. Fancy having a link to his website on his pinterest that talks about bettering yourself, scattered amongst hundreds of photos of women with their tits out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Michael Barrymore would be ringing alarm bells for me ! how anyone can follow him after what happened to Stuart Lubbock at his house is beyond me..even if he didn't personally have anything to do with his death, he must know what happened and has covered for those that are guilty
That's what's bleeping creepy! If this is Paul's real account, he follows Michael Barrymore, a man implicated in the death of a man by drowning, and a fan page for Caroline Flack, a woman who killed herself after being investigated by police.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
That's what's bleeping creepy! If this is Paul's real account, he follows Michael Barrymore, a man implicated in the death of a man by drowning, and a fan page for Caroline Flack, a woman who killed herself after being investigated by police.
I don’t think it’s connected but I didn’t even think about the drowning aspect!

Reactions: 14
I bet the police want to say they’re handing the investigation over to the general public. After all, most of them think they’d do a much better job. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Engineering I think so not quite the same.
---

No 😆. As in Vera the programme that's on of a Sunday (I said Fri initially, cos I watch it on a Friday). Although let me take this opportunity to moan that for the last two episodes I have (correctly) guessed who done it within the first ten minutes. Terribly disappointing.
I guessed there was no way she’d turn up for her award. I enjoy Vera- not sensationalised and feel invested in the main characters

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen the Pinterest 🫣. Oh Paul, you little Jezabel. I’m sorry but I’ve never known anyone before to treat Pinterest like a Page Three magazine 😂.
Exactly, it's giving Tumblr vibes. His folder called "Hot" makes me cringe 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I never knew HRT had to be weaned off from until today. I really think she has done something silly with the cctv all showing she couldnt have left those fields. I did think he'd done something to her, maybe he has if she was a struggle to live with. I truly hope im completely wrong and she is safe and well but i fear she will be another Claudia Laurence's and never heard from again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Show me where you piss from!!!

If you don't have tiktok you won't get this, but if you do you might.
Thanks - taken me weeks to stop aggressively singing that ALL the time! A real ear worm!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet the police want to say they’re handing the investigation over to the general public. After all, most of them think they’d do a much better job. :D
The same people playing armchair detective or tiktok live-streaming playing detective were the ones begging the police to release more info on why she was vulnerable and it’s the same people now calling out the police for doing that. It’s a bleeping shitshow

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.