Nicola Bulley #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Engineering I think so not quite the same.
---

No 😆. As in Vera the programme that's on of a Sunday (I said Fri initially, cos I watch it on a Friday). Although let me take this opportunity to moan that for the last two episodes I have (correctly) guessed who done it within the first ten minutes. Terribly disappointing.
Hahaha I know who you meant. I was just being facetious 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
These threads have been fast moving i have dipped in and out but my theory from the get go was that Paul is a narcissistic controlling coercive 🐷 which is why people was saying initially “ Christ watts vibes” or that he seemed fishy of course he does let’s face it if Nicola for whatever reason ended up in the river be it by accident or on purpose Paul will not believe it until she’s been found as he knows deep down how things where behind closed doors hence why he probably thinks she’s done a runner..
The television appeals were never aimed at alleged kidnappers saying things along the lines of don’t hurt Nicola or please let her go.
Paul has always maintained comments like “you missed the girls play” “just come home now” assuming he thinks she’s left him and watching from where she’s hiding,
The the other theory of potential suicide would play heavy on his guilty conscience maybe easier for him to think of her doing a runner
I still think it was a tragic accident and she’s ended up in the river could be a few weeks before she’s found, well I’m praying that she is for her family’s sake they all need closure

Reactions: 23
I have to say… doesn’t sound like someone you’d want to be with while struggling with your mental health does it 🤔 (taken from Paul’s website)

It all starts on the inside, you simply have to start to get in tune with your higher self and learn to control yourself in all situations, think about it, you can’t control anything apart from yourself, yet how many people do we know who cause bad feeling by losing their tempers, people do things they don’t want to do and they don’t know why, it’s nothing other than pure ignorance, anybody can learn to control themselves, it takes effort of course, but there’s no such thing as, that’s just the way I am, all that’s saying is, I’m like this and I’m too damn lazy to be bothered to put any effort in to changing it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If you use waybackmachine you can look at a save of the website linked in his pinterest

He need to learn how to use correct sentence formation for a start. Who are the idiots telling him he's a god?

Years ago I reached a point where things were very bad mentally (I expanded on it a bit a few threads back). At the time I started a blog but a very wise person told me not to publish it because I wouldn't always feel like I did and I wouldn't want people to be able to access that time in my life. She was bloody right and I'm so glad I listened.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"Think With Paul". "W**k with Paul" would have been more authentic.
---
Yes TBF despite my earlier sentiments that I don't know him from Adam he does, based on this website, sound like a grade A bellend.

Still don't think he was involved mind.
I almost feel sorry for the poor guy now. If he's not being accused of murdering, we're saying he couldn't be the murderer, not because he has too much integrity.... but because he's too thick! As well as being a perv and a massive bellend😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.