Nicola Bulley #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A flick through his LinkedIn made me queasy. How can you have a profile that mainly likes work stuff, and in amongst the activity history is a liked post about bras and 11 year old girls' nipples? How does that kind of post even show up in his feed in the first place for him to be able to 'like' it 🤢
I'm sorry whaaaat

• Wow
Reactions: 14
A flick through his LinkedIn made me queasy. How can you have a profile that mainly likes work stuff, and in amongst the activity history is a liked post about bras and 11 year old girls' nipples? How does that kind of post even show up in his feed in the first place for him to be able to 'like' it 🤢
I didn't see anything...

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I follow Dan Walker (I liked him on Strictly!) on IG and he was quite a regular poster. I just looked back and he hasn’t had a grid post since 10 February (about the doc) and I don’t think I’ve seen any stories for him this week.

It probably means nothing but I wonder if he’s worried about a bit of backlash? The comments that I saw on the grid post at the time didn’t seem bad but there were a lot of asking why the documentary was made about Nicola given the amount of people who sadly go missing - if it’s public knowledge now that there’s a media connection between Emma and Dan, maybe he’s laying low?

Or maybe I don’t know what to think about anything any more and I’m suspicious of everyone and everything
yes I think your possibly right and Dan is trying to distance himself! I used to like Dan and i've went off a bit now
---
Just a couple thoughts

#1 If she was overmedicated (the family stated quite the opposite though) she would have been delirious and would not have been able to plan such a getaway. Someone would have found her very quickly because she would move slowly and possibly pass out somewhere (unless she fell in the river but that's another story)

# 2 If she wasn't under influence of any drugs and was planning to leave for a while (or for good), she would probably just drive away (and then leave a car somewhere). Maybe she wanted Willow to be found and located in the area where everyone knew her? And she couldn't not take Willow with her in the morning...who knows...

#3 It's not her alcoholism/problems with alcohol that worry me. I personally don't know anyone in my circle who had the police called on them. I can't remember a single time where I was in this situation and I used to party and drink quite a lot until I turned 30 lol When the police are involved, things are VERY serious. It almost sounds like the situation got out of control. You won't call the police for no reason in a small town where everyone gossips, it's not a condo in New York where it's a usual occurrence. In small towns people try to avoid attracting attention to themselves
---
View attachment 1968709
wow!

Reactions: 4
I hope it wasn't me - I have made reference to a 'window licking section' previously - when talking about a now-deceased blogger (may she RiP) but I've never actually called anyone that.

Hoping I haven't come across all high and mighty either ... 😟
@LennyBriscoe I think you've misunderstood my post - I called it that (window licking section) because that's what the blogger called it - I was telling of my experience visiting her site, saying that she would delight in saying that she was sending naughty posters to the WLS. I'd never even heard of it before she made mention of it. Ugh; probably not explaining myself any better here, but hopefully it's clearer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
560149D2-9B7A-42C9-B4B1-ACB621A7FEF1.png

7B5A4F34-A393-4B51-89B3-13DD2827F27A.png

6B210F80-3DEA-405E-9435-0E21E0D98BA2.png

The LinkedIn post in question.
I see stuff along the lines of ‘life lessons’ like this is making itself out to be all the time on LinkedIn. Usually posted by people who make tit up and post twaddle for likes and comments.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Thanks. I realise the post is condemning, but just to read it still takes your mind there 🤢 Just seems very out of place on someone's LinkedIn.

ETA: didn't make him out to be anything @CheesyMarmite . One can't court the media and try to control a narrative and not expect their own behaviour and internet footprint to be scrutinised.
Apologies, I thought that was what you were trying to insinuate ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So are the search dogs there now? I heard something about the search dogs today..

• Sad
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1968769

View attachment 1968767

View attachment 1968766

The LinkedIn post in question.
I see stuff along the lines of ‘life lessons’ like this is making itself out to be all the time on LinkedIn. Usually posted by people who make tit up and post twaddle for likes and comments.
---
I see it as a guy who likes big dids on slim girls enough to make his Pinterest a shrine to them and probably didn't even read a word. Hit like and forgot where he was.

Reactions: 18
Paul A STRAIGHT MAN looking at women's boobs? well knock me down with a feather! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
🙈😆 I know I know, the looking totally normal of course… the saving of so many pictures and liking of certain accounts so publicly… a little creepy? Missing partner or not that would creep me out if I saw that about a bloke!!

Reactions: 23
It doesn’t surprise me. I know someone whose husband at the time threw boiling kettle over himself and told the police she did it.

He had mentally broke her down and the police believed him

Why ? Because he had a mistress! She was made to move out and had to acccess her children through a contact centre. All
The while he moved the mistress in …. The lies went on for a very long time but cleverly she put her half of the house in her kids name until they were grown up so he couldn’t sell when the divorce was finalised. So he couldn’t move away

The abuse didn’t stop tho! But the lies caught up when he reported her to the police for harassing him in the street but at the time she was on cctv in work.

You would think right police see sense give the kids back to mum ? Nope …. Judge ruled the kids were settle and should remain in then house with the dad to avoid further distress. Left with an absolute psycho who scared himself for life to get what he wanted ? But apparently he showed no threat to the children.
I mean to say he broke her down mentally - she said at one point he even convinced her she was mental to the point she actually questioned herself did she throw the kettle over him. Even tho she never but men that are that level of psycho will make you question yourself.
Poor women had a breakdown and ended up on suicide watch in hospital.

I wouldn’t trust any man as far as I can throw him tbh!
This gives me chills reading this. I have been in a similar situation. I managed to escape the abuse and turn my life around. Thankfully my kids were too young to remember anything from that period of our life. I still have flashbacks though and I remember how useless the police were. I would walk around the city centre late at night because I didn’t trust being alone in case I did myself harm. I ended up cutting out all of my family who exacerbated the situation for me instead of helping me and on the advice of police I moved away and started a new life. When I look back now I feel as though it happened to someone else.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I actually think that's a bit misleading, it's not really a post about 11 year old girl's nipples. That woman is Tova Leigh and she's a well known feminist influencer.
I agree and call me dramatic but I don't think that fact he liked it should be shared

Reactions: 11
This.

Also it's Tattle, not Mumsnet.

A certain member got all dramatically forthright earlier and when I looked at their discussion history they refer to a person (on another thread) as 'Windowlickers'...vile. As a parent of a child with SN i find that a disgusting slur...But we all have different standards don't we.

And I 100% guarantee. Absolutely 100% of posters of this thread has a smelly poo. Yup your tit stinks 😆💕
Had to leave the Stacey Solomon threads yesterday as someone used the term Solomong. I also have SEN kids. Disgusting that other parents use that term. I know it’s a site for people to say things they can’t do openly on social media, but really? Is that kind of language acceptable to mods?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.