Nicola Bulley #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume the family or her partner have had to ok the release of this information!
looks like a sucicide now!

what does significant issues with alcohol mean. Is it that she was an alcoholic?

Interesting that the police women giving the press conference said she ‘went in the river’ . I thought it was just a clumsy way of speaking at the time, but thinking now that this is literally what she meant,- that Nicola had deliberately gone in to the river!
Where is the body though, if that’s the case? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Reading the latest update was a punch to the gut and is a bit close to home. When my mum went through the menopause she became extremely depressed and entirely dependent on alcohol to get through the day. One day, she got up still in her pjs and drove her car into a wall at the end of the street hoping to kill herself. Turns out getting arrested for drink driving was what it took to get the help we’d been begging professionals for for over a year. It still angers me now that she’d gotten to point where she could have seriously hurt herself and others before she was taken seriously as an alcoholic. Alcohol issues are often brushed under the carpet and I believe Nicolas story does not have a happy ending 😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
According to Twitter a body has been found on pilling beach and is being recovered currently
Is there any truth in this? Any more info? Where the hell is Pilling? I will ask google, just thinking out loud!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think it says a hell of a lot about Paul and her family that this hasn’t even been alluded to until now. Even when they have been scrutinised and suspected they never once gave up this personal info about what she was going through. Even through all this they have had her back and kept her dignity. My heart just breaks for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Poor Paul all this time he's been trying to protect Nicola from all this being public knowledge and all he's got in response is people accusing him 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Who gave permission for Nicola's medical history to be released? This is awful. How dare they do this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So are the police insinuating that she might have been drunk now?
Of course being drunk and falling into water is a lethal combination.
I still don't understand why they haven't found her yet if she really is in the river.

Reactions: 12
So are you saying it's okay for a parent to drive their kids to school if they're pissed? Seriously?
Is it ok to accuse someone of doing so without proof? Suddenly she’s a bad parent, putting her kids at risk, because you know she has issues with alcohol?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So are the police insinuating that she might have been drunk now?
Of course being drunk and falling into water is a lethal combination.
I still don't understand why they haven't found her yet if she really is in the river.
They’re just explaining why she was classed as high risk

They haven’t said that she was definitely drunk or that they suspect that she was - I would think Paul would have also noticed

Reactions: 14
The interesting part is the wording that the issues had resurfaced.

Obviously at some point she was handling it well, which makes it all more sad.

Reactions: 13
The concern for welfare after no arrests makes me think of the kids.

Having been there with an alcoholic husband whose behaviour often spiralled, on the 2 occasions the police were called by neighbours the concern wasn’t for him, but our child.

I seriously tit myself I was going to lose my daughter because of his behaviour. The worry alone didn’t do anything for my own mental health. I can’t begin to imagine how Nicola must have felt with that couple with her existing mental health problems 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I don’t get why the police would release that she has issues with alcohol? What relevance does that have? She’s still missing! To me the police are trying to take the heat off them and their botched investigation and insinuate that Nicola took her own life
Yes and very helpful for Paul too...what REALLY went on that morning.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I hope if any good comes from this it’s that people feel they can open up more. So many of you have shared your stories, and to me, you are amazing people. I wish Nicola had people to talk to like you guys on here. If she did do this of her own accord, I hope she is now at peace
Honestly, if people can find the strength to do it, reach out to your local library (they are struggling so gives them a reason to be open) and start a group for anyone experiencing this. Meeting with your peers if you can and you can't get any help because of waiting lists can make all the difference ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still don’t trust emma, if she knew these private struggles she maybe should’ve tried to keep the media situation abit more on the DL

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.