Nicola Bulley #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read it as it could be either of them. If it's true about her being in a mental health facility, maybe she was sectioned?
Possibly. Or she was in a rehab facility for her alcohol problems. My colleague said she’d heard on good authority that Nicola had been in a psychiatric hospital and discharged herself. But that good be crossed wires. You can’t discharge yourself if you’ve been sectioned I don’t think?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This update is so sad and is like a punch to my gut. I’ve been in an awful place with alcohol before which led to an attempt and hospitalisation. I’m so thankful that somehow I managed to turn it around in June 2020. I do hope that this leads people to question the stigma surrounding alcohol issues. Nicola certainly didn’t look like some peoples perception of someone with alcohol issues but I fear it’s way more prevalent than most would think.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
God the menopause is an absolute witch isn’t it? And to think until recently women never spoke about it and just carried on as if nothin was wrong/changing
I’m really glad people like Davina are using their celebrity to try and make things better for women going through menopause

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Gosh this is such a sad case. I’ve been reading through the threads for the last couple of days and the latest update has propelled me to comment. I don’t have anything meaningful to say or any wish to speculate except to say I hope her family are able to get peace one way or another, especially her poor little girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do they think she fell in after drinking? Interesting they said she treated as a missing person from home in the press conference? I wonder if something happened before she went on the school run?
That was a separate incident on January 10th 😓

Reactions: 2
She was young to be going through the menopause surely?
No - I was in the throes of it at 45. I had my daughter later than many ( at 38- geriatric mother in NHS terms) and I segued from post natal depression right in to peri. Horrendous.
BUT I’m out of the other side now ( with no meds/ HRT) and feel like I did at 22. It can/ does come good again. ( well I’m often tired and have to look after myself in a different way with diet, fewer hours at work etc)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
WTF! I mean seriously why in under duck are they releasing this. I'm so sad for her. This is nobody's business, so so so personal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I took it as a potential argument between the two or something along those lines

anyway, now that’s going to be the main concern and Paul is going to be blamed even more
No one knows what he had to deal with. It can't have been easy for him protecting the 2 girls either.

Reactions: 10
Possibly. Or she was in a rehab facility for her alcohol problems. My colleague said she’d heard on good authority that Nicola had been in a psychiatric hospital and discharged herself. But that good be crossed wires. You can’t discharge yourself if you’ve been sectioned I don’t think?
Sectioning is a legal process and no, you cannot discharge yourself. However she may have been in hospital on a voluntary basis. There are psychiatric hospitals with inpatient addiction units.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just read the same thing that she was an alcoholic? Who knows anything anymore 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 1
WTF! I mean seriously why in under duck are they releasing this. I'm so sad for her. This is nobody's business, so so so personal.
Mention anything about "vulnerabilities" and refusing to elaborate opens a can of worms

Reactions: 15
No way should that information have been released, its awful. Poor Nicola having her personal history splashed about. I'm disgusted. How dare they do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.