Nicola Bulley #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was young to be going through the menopause surely?
Peri menopause starts a lot earlier than people think - certainly earlier than I thought. My periods changed significantly when I was around 30 and have been a bastard ever since.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Wow, come on. That's reaching!

Anyway, he was reunited with her (Donna) for an episode actually but no, HE never returned home.

#quantumleapgeek
I’ve literally no clue who Sam Beckett is or what quantum leap is. I literally just said what I’d read. But thanks for your explanation.

Reactions: 3
So the concern for welfare would be for Paul then?

That release isn't that clear.

Reactions: 6
The police are obviously revealing this now to stop all of the armchair detectives who’ve accused the police of being incompetent and who’ve already tried and sentenced her husband before any trace of her has been found. So sad they’ve had to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
God the menopause is an absolute witch isn’t it? And to think until recently women never spoke about it and just carried on as if nothin was wrong/changing

Reactions: 18

I took it as a potential argument between the two or something along those lines

anyway, now that’s going to be the main concern and Paul is going to be blamed even more

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Are they implying she did go off on her own accord? I have not caught up with the thread in a while apologies & as you say I don’t find it clear what they are saying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.