Nicola Bulley #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have considered this whilst scrolling her Facebook a few days ago. I discounted it though because I feel like it’s always announced if a woman is missing and pregnant. It’s not really a privacy thing if there is potentially an unborn child at risk.
It did cross my mind, not impossible at 45. But I was thinking maybe it was kept private because the girls didn’t know, if it was early.

However the vulnerabilities could be anything and it leaves me a bit uncomfortable that so many have now decided it must be related to poor mental health. Obviously it means suicide and her just walking off shouldn’t be ruled out if she does have poor MH but it doesn’t make an accident or 3rd party less likely.

I have a history of poor mental health but have never felt I wanted to act on suicidal thoughts, yet if I went missing I fear that may be the conclusion everyone would come to just because I have a history of poor MH. I’m more likely to have an accident than die by suicide despite my poor mh, even during my lowest periods.

and she might not even have poor MH anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Re the name change, I read that Sam Beckett was a character who was never reunited with his wife?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Still catching up today but the overwhelming feeling I get is that every time 'vulnerability' is mentioned these days, folk assume MH.

It can be anything, there could be absolutely any explanation, from she's bloody epileptic OR she really is actually an ex undercover Police Officer been relocated with a new identity (mentioned in early threads,no idea of any truth in it at all) and anything in between. She could be an ex military person with a false leg, that'd be a damn 'specific vulnerabilty' who knows. Nobody knows.

A 'specific vulnerabilty' would also be if she'd ever escaped from a previous abusive partner & been relocated by Police and Women's Aid, what if she'd been located by wronguns by making her FB profile public, by accident, as we now know she did?

It's already been said she was on NO medication - that could either mean she was a healthy fit woman, or she'd recently come off something, again anything in between.

I'm just sick of the MH narrative, when there's NOTHING to say she suffered any MH at all. Until they actually say 'she was known to suffer from MH issues' then there is no reason to assume that.

I am pleased though that what comes from this in people discussing this stuff on here that support is offered to anyone struggling with MH issues at the moment ❤
This 🙌🏻 🙌🏻🙌🏻
so well said

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I almost drowned when I was 15. My friend had a swimming pool and in the dark her brother thought it would be hilarious to push me in. The swimming pool had a plastic cover over the top of it (as it was cold) and I fell through that. The coldness of the water took my breath away and I remember feeling like I was totally paralysed and confused. I couldn’t get out of the pool because of the cover on top- if it wasn’t for my friends dad who had watched the whole thing unfold I’d probs be dead. I can totally see how if she fell in (accident or purposely) she wouldn’t be able to get out again. I reckon with cold water and shock you have a few minutes max

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just thinking about that day - and for those questioning why she would do the conference call if she was planning on disappearing.
Perhaps that’s exactly why she did the conference call. She was expected to, and if she hadn’t dialled in at 9am it would have potentially triggered phone calls / questions / search sooner, which would have impacted her plans.

Bless her 😞

Reactions: 11
It sounds like the police really had a thorough discussion with Paul etc and maybe tried to help them to see the reality and why today’s press conference was required. They are checking her Facebook and it sounds like they have advised him regarding his social media too.

Reactions: 3
Virginia Woolf drowned by suicide in a river and her body was not found for 3 weeks. So I believe this is the likely scenario for poor Nicola. However the one thing I don’t get is why, when her dog was found she wasn’t running between the bench and river but between the bench and gate? I pray her whereabouts are discovered soon, to enable Nicola and her family the peace they deserve 🫶
Possibly the dog was trying to leave to get help towards people or towards home.

So don’t attack me but Paul Ansell is tagged in the comments in 2021 about applying for a major tv campaign .. he replies sounds interesting not done this in a while .. so he has acting experience .. Nicola’s Facebook starts in 2021 .. either at 45 she’s brand new to having a fb account or she’s restarted a new 1. Paul is now Sam Beckett on Facebook. Emma whites cover pics & pretty much everything has been removed apart from some photos made public. Nicolas first public post last year she comments how we are all affected by death n bereavement.. everything public of hers is now hidden apart from that 1 post .. am I just over the top or … ??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So don’t attack me but Paul Ansell is tagged in the comments in 2021 about applying for a major tv campaign .. he replies sounds interesting not done this in a while .. so he has acting experience .. Nicola’s Facebook starts in 2021 .. either at 45 she’s brand new to having a fb account or she’s restarted a new 1. Paul is now Sam Beckett on Facebook. Emma whites cover pics & pretty much everything has been removed apart from some photos made public. Nicolas first public post last year she comments how we are all affected by death n bereavement.. everything public of hers is now hidden apart from that 1 post .. am I just over the top or … ??
I honestly don't understand what you're insinuating here (genuinely I don't, I'm not being snippy!)

Reactions: 14
Just thinking out loud....

Wonder whether her family were aware of her MH (presuming 'vulnerabilities' relates to MH)? I mean if they are working on her phone maybe they have found something? Maybe she has been chatting to strangers about her sruggles? I.E closed website groups, sites like this / mumsnet.

Maybe the police found something and disclosed this to her partner and he is still processing it etc and asked for privacy around this 🤷‍♀️ would just explain why no mention of this earlier.

P. S I bloody love Becky Badass 💅

Reactions: 4
people are reading way too much into the tv campaign thing imo. he probably did amateur dramatics or even a tv extra.
i think she’s had several facebooks as an old account of hers was tagged by her sisters but that was gone.
emma’s fb has probably been locked down because everyone involved is being accused of being a crisis actor

Reactions: 7
The latest news is very interesting to say the least. Last week I was told by a work colleague who’s family is from Nicola’s part of the world that Nicola had been in an inpatient in a psychiatric hospital until very recently. I didn’t post this here or anywhere else because it all sounded a bit ‘my friend knows someone who knows someone’s brother etc‘ but now it sounds like my colleague was telling the truth or something much closer to the truth than I assumed anyway.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
According to Twitter a body has been found on pilling beach and is being recovered currently

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Nicola made her Facebook public in 2021. We have no idea how long she's actually had the account. The profile has been made private because police are looking at it and probably want to stop further batshit theories being posted on her timeline (such as people insinuating she's some kind of crisis actor).
No doubt Paul has changed his name to escape the Lunatics harassing him and chose the name of a character in a show he liked as a teenager.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.