NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think by now we all know Nicky says and does things for maximum attention and her GFM and she is a prolific liar šŸ¤„. She loves the attention from her šŸ‘ it makes her feel good. What Iā€™m struggling with is people saying oh sheā€™s close to death, doesnā€™t have long and looks so ill but baring in mind she was always skinny but with chemo loosing her hair, eyelashes etc sheā€™s going to look not so great it doesnā€™t mean sheā€™s on her last legs thatā€™s all and itā€™s imo. No abuse from me just a bit of frustration.
Agree! My cynicism comes from the fact I look like Nicky right now and, as far as I am aware, I am not actively dying. Sometimes chemo makes you look like you are, and then 6 months later when it is all over you look like your normal self. Even if the cancer is still everywhere.

I could start saying I was dying (because I am aware I am if we are talking the slightly longer game), like Nicky has done in the past to earn a bit of cash, but that would worry my friends and family unduly. And I am not that person.

I'm well aware it is awful to be in her (our) situation and, who knows, it might be her (or my) last Christmas.
But cynically saying stuff like this on your Insta when you don't truly know doesn't help anyone though.
Well, unless you have a Go Fund Me...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like me to be honest, I am currently on intense chemo too. My eyebrows haven't gone just yet but I haven't had an appetite for two weeks (nothing stays down anyway) and weigh less than 8 stone so I look awful and frail.

I am, however, hopefully not about to drop dead. So this thread is a bit concerning šŸ˜‚
Sending you lots of ā€œvirtual tattle loveā€ this Christmas. You are definitely someone I look forward to reading on here.

• Heart
I was under the impression that Nick herself had said that this was her last Christmas, and that Iā€™d missed something! I had no idea she didnā€™t have organ mets with the way she went onā€¦sometimes I think she rides on the tailcoats of how awful chemo is making her look and her followers (and people like me lol) assume itā€™s the truth.

Itā€™s so weird and manipulative to lie so much, and itā€™s easy to get sucked in because she lies even more than the average influencer. I canā€™t imagine overdramatising something as serious as cancer; itā€™s just plain odd.

Iā€™m very sorry that I jumped the gun with that though!! Next time Iā€™ll refer to the thread title of ā€œUnbelievable Hoomanā€ - because she really is!

Merry Christmas everyone ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tbf on this one I donā€™t think sheā€™s clickbaiting. I think she feels it might be based on her treatment options running out. If the chemo stops working it will spread.

Reactions: 5
To be fair several times this year Nicky herself has said she won't live much longer, that she won't see her hair long again as she will be dead before it can grown and that she is fast running out of treatment lines.

Yet you mention it on here and suddenly.everyones a Doctor and they get bleeping nasty about on here, even though its come from Nicky herself. You then get further abuse for being stupid and believing her.

Best to avoid all talk about her life expectancy because it turns people nasty here
I'm not sure if it's got nasty, has it? Think that some just feel we're not here to speculate on her life expectancy? I don't think she's addressed it explicitly, just said she probably won't be here long enough for her hair to grow back to the length it was before. Sorry if I've missed something ā¤

Reactions: 2
I think it's really crass and cruel to discuss her life expectancy

Reactions: 9
I dunno, I think life expectancy is a thoroughly normal conversation when you are talking about a cancer influencer. If she herself hadnā€™t mentioned it maybe it would be more cold, but she has. Plus itā€™s not like anyone is wishing her ill, everyone has made it clear itā€™s desperately sad.

Reactions: 3
I dunno, I think life expectancy is a thoroughly normal conversation when you are talking about a cancer influencer. If she herself hadnā€™t mentioned it maybe it would be more cold, but she has. Plus itā€™s not like anyone is wishing her ill, everyone has made it clear itā€™s desperately sad.
I agree, sheā€™s made several references to limited life expectancy and going through treatment lines. If she didnā€™t want anyone thinking about it, she wouldnā€™t have said things like commenting that she wonā€™t be alive for her hair to grow longer etc. Which she did even before the latest chemo started causing it to thin and fall out again.

No one is wishing her ill.

I'm not sure if it's got nasty, has it? Think that some just feel we're not here to speculate on her life expectancy? I don't think she's addressed it explicitly, just said she probably won't be here long enough for her hair to grow back to the length it was before. Sorry if I've missed something ā¤
Plenty of times on previous threads. I've been told several times to be quiet and that I'm an idiot for getting sucked into her lies and called stupid.

Water off a ducks back, I've blocked the bleep that replied that to me šŸ¤£

• Heart
I think it's OK to discuss life expectancy. Death is part of life, there's no avoiding it and if somebody puts themselves out there as a cancer influencer it's bound to come up. You're right in that nobody is wishing her ill on here. It IS sad and I hope she is enjoying Christmas Day.

Sheā€™s just put a post saying ā€œfacing what could be the last time this all happens for me has highlighted so so brightly how magical this day isā€ so I donā€™t think itā€™s rude, crass or cruel. She mentions it and brings it into the Instagram ā€˜conversationā€™ so itā€™s not exactly an out-of-bounds topic.

Sheā€™s just put a post saying ā€œfacing what could be the last time this all happens for me has highlighted so so brightly how magical this day isā€ so I donā€™t think itā€™s rude, crass or cruel. She mentions it and brings it into the Instagram ā€˜conversationā€™ so itā€™s not exactly an out-of-bounds topic.
Yeah I think that's fair enough and has probably changed my perspective on the conversation. As someone who has lost my parents and brother at a young age, I'm probably a bit sensitive to the topic of death and talking about when people will die and get extra sensitive this time of year when I notice their loss to a heightened degree. I hope everyone on here is having a lovely Christmas and that Nicky and her family have too enjoyed the day ā¤

• Heart
Yeah I think that's fair enough and has probably changed my perspective on the conversation. As someone who has lost my parents and brother at a young age, I'm probably a bit sensitive to the topic of death and talking about when people will die and get extra sensitive this time of year when I notice their loss to a heightened degree. I hope everyone on here is having a lovely Christmas and that Nicky and her family have too enjoyed the day ā¤
Same to you, Ms Hen! (I am assuming stuff there, sorry). Christmas is a very tit time to have lost people, like most of us have. I started the day with festive sobbing session! Hope you are all managing to do some special things today too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same to you, Ms Hen! (I am assuming stuff there, sorry). Christmas is a very tit time to have lost people, like most of us have. I started the day with festive sobbing session! Hope you are all managing to do some special things today too.
Haha I am indeed a Ms (well, a Mrs) sorry to hear you had a sad start - I sobbed a lot of yesterday - today's dry eyes have been sponsored by alcohol. Hope you've managed to enjoy yourself today ā¤

Haha I am indeed a Ms (well, a Mrs) sorry to hear you had a sad start - I sobbed a lot of yesterday - today's dry eyes have been sponsored by alcohol. Hope you've managed to enjoy yourself today ā¤
Well, I did lunch in the air-fryer due to oven breaking down, I have no taste of smell/taste whatsoever so everything tastes like tit, I cried because I missed my mum, but I have taken a leaf out of your Sponsored by Alcohol status and now feel quite jolly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Her posts normally really frustrate me massively but todays just makes me desperately sad for another life ruined by cancer, not just Nickyā€™s but her husband who clearly loves her and her family. I just wish she was more like this all the time and stopped the ads and grabbing on gfm

I hope she had a lovely Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, I did lunch in the air-fryer due to oven breaking down, I have no taste of smell/taste whatsoever so everything tastes like tit, I cried because I missed my mum, but I have taken a leaf out of your Sponsored by Alcohol status and now feel quite jolly.
Alcohol is usually a good sponsor for avoiding negative emotions I find. Glad you feel a bit jollied after a challenging day. Lots of love to you ā¤

Alcohol is usually a good sponsor for avoiding negative emotions I find. Glad you feel a bit jollied after a challenging day. Lots of love to you ā¤
Thank you. Covid Day Nine about to commence with a short walk (YIKES). Hope you are all having a good Boxing Day.x
By the way, when did this thing start for entire families dressing up in matching Xmas pajamas and staying in them all day? When I was a kid you were dressed in normal clothes after breakfast and nobody would have worn their pajamas until bed-time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thank you. Covid Day Nine about to commence with a short walk (YIKES). Hope you are all having a good Boxing Day.x
By the way, when did this thing start for entire families dressing up in matching Xmas pajamas and staying in them all day? When I was a kid you were dressed in normal clothes after breakfast and nobody would have worn their pajamas until bed-time.
We've only wore new pyjamas on Christmas day and I'm in my 40s!

Reactions: 1
We've only wore new pyjamas on Christmas day and I'm in my 40s!
I think I'm behind the times. I can't find any pyjamas that I want to be seen in other than a very sombre pair of navy ones from Hush that I only wear under cover of darkness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.