NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would find it intensely annoying if I had hosted a family meal and somebody kept filming everything and larking about all the time. In fact I'd probably end up on one of the Netflix True Crime programmes that I like to watch so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree there was one guy sat opposite her and I think he did an eye roll 🤣she really can’t read the room

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love that she is 'celebrating' the fact she got out of bed today. Ummm, you were literally out for lunch in a pub with a bunch of people YESTERDAY.

Assume she, like the rest of us, is aware that her followers are all braindead gimps who have probably already forgotten and are ready to spend more money they don't have on a grown adult stranger to do fun stuff, while she gaslights them into believing that she never leaves the house and is going to drop dead in two hours.

Sigh.

Reactions: 11
So all that massive amount of Xmas tat in her house is already being thrown away and taken down?

Reactions: 4
God she’s thick. It comes from ‘betwixt’ which means between. Not bloody chocolate.
She’s beyond basic. However, I did think earlier when she said the inbetween bit needed a name, she fully well knew it already had a name. Shes Prolific on social media, she must have seen it but is that bland she needs engagement so clutched at anything. Sad really.

She really just wrote 'I don't know how I'm going to get back to full time life next week.'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off. She wouldn’t know full time if it hit her in her tiny (often on display) arse. I wouldn’t swap with her but she really lives in cancer influencer land, she has no bloody idea what full time is any more.

Reactions: 7
God she’s thick. It comes from ‘betwixt’ which means between. Not bloody chocolate.
Might just be me, but in the bit where she was questioning it, she looked really irritated and as though she thought twixmas was ridiculous because she had never heard of it and from that, I got the impression that she can be a right nasty cow bag! Bet she was a right mean girl at school!

Reactions: 2
Might just be me, but in the bit where she was questioning it, she looked really irritated and as though she thought twixmas was ridiculous because she had never heard of it and from that, I got the impression that she can be a right nasty cow bag! Bet she was a right mean girl at school!
I always think she would have been exactly the sort of girl who bullied the crap out of me at school. I remember girls like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Definitely mean girl vibes. She reminds me of the types of girls who’d cackle uproariously at the “losers” (i.e. everyone who wasn’t like them or didn’t worship them) and always go around in a big, unnecessarily popular bunch. They were never nice people or girls who were popular in a good way, but popular in a way that made everyone feel like tit.

Reactions: 3
She's dressing up and off out to a party now, where no doubt nobody will be wearing masks etc. Sigh.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
7AC8DFD1-E6A0-4FF1-B275-CBEBE01829E3.jpeg

The irony of her writing ‘no one is going to write “went on 6 holidays every year” on their tombstone’ given the number of holidays she’s gone on in the last year.

It’s sad that she is in the situation where this might be her last ‘end of year’ but the hypocrisy of that statement has enraged me so much. So many people didn’t get a single holiday this year, are barely getting by and don’t have gofundmes to pay for multiple extravagant holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1843621

The irony of her writing ‘no one is going to write “went on 6 holidays every year” on their tombstone’ given the number of holidays she’s gone on in the last year.

It’s sad that she is in the situation where this might be her last ‘end of year’ but the hypocrisy of that statement has enraged me so much. So many people didn’t get a single holiday this year, are barely getting by and don’t have gofundmes to pay for multiple extravagant holidays.
Couldn’t have said it better! 👏🏻

I have no idea where she gets her endless appetite for banal social get-togethers from. I am seeing the New Year in with an early night and a hot water bottle!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have no idea where she gets her endless appetite for banal social get-togethers from. I am seeing the New Year in with an early night and a hot water bottle!
Me too! I’m sitting with a heat pad, a travel brochure from a luxury tour company that I’ll never use, herbal tea and an extremely large dog. Bliss.

Reactions: 5
All that posing with your mouth wide open as you gasp and screech at glittery stuff looks SO exhausting.

Reactions: 9
Me too was in bed by 11 and straight to sleep but I’m a single Pringle so that’s how I roll these days 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.