NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm behind the times. I can't find any pyjamas that I want to be seen in other than a very sombre pair of navy ones from Hush that I only wear under cover of darkness.
I genuinely cant decide if you are being serious or making a snide dig at people who wear pyjamas, because you are a strictly a fully dressed at all times person unless its bed time and things like night wear are for bed and joggers or leggings for exercise only 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think I'm behind the times. I can't find any pyjamas that I want to be seen in other than a very sombre pair of navy ones from Hush that I only wear under cover of darkness.
If it makes you feel any better, I never wear pyjamas at all - Xmas or no Xmas! Leggings and a comfy top for me.

Reactions: 2
I genuinely cant decide if you are being serious or making a snide dig at people who wear pyjamas, because you are a strictly a fully dressed at all times person unless its bed time and things like night wear are for bed and joggers or leggings for exercise only 🤣
Not a snide dig! Just was really curious about the whole family-in-pyjamas thing. Those who know me on here know that snide dig is not really my style! Although it is definitely true that I am one of those people who gets dressed and made up to answer the door!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alex's family look totally uncomfortable and unimpressed at her shoving her phone in their faces

Reactions: 11
They honestly look like they dislike her crap.
And I can't blame them an i3nch.

Also, given she was dying about a a day ago, amazing to see she has rallied enough for a lunch (as a contrast, I have been on heavy chemo for a couple of weeks now and haven't left my bed for a week and physically could not eat if I tried but don't post about my potentially 'last christmas' on Instagram for likes before going on a big lunch)

take what this one says with a huge pinch of salt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So awkward, I can’t believe she shared that. They look completely fed up of her tit - as I would be, I want to enjoy family time without having a phone shoved in my face and a video of me shared!

Reactions: 8
Lol, yeah they look a bit pissed off don't they - a far cry from her oh so crazy fun meet ups with Georgie and Chloe etc, no lip syncing into the phone here!

Reactions: 6
They honestly look like they dislike her crap.
And I can't blame them an i3nch.

Also, given she was dying about a a day ago, amazing to see she has rallied enough for a lunch (as a contrast, I have been on heavy chemo for a couple of weeks now and haven't left my bed for a week and physically could not eat if I tried but don't post about my potentially 'last christmas' on Instagram for likes before going on a big lunch)

take what this one says with a huge pinch of salt.
Always do absolutely don’t believe a word she says. Prolific liar and attention seeker.

Reactions: 5
Jvuddie, so sorry to hear that you are stuck in bed at the moment. It must drive you nuts watching NNL miraculously rising from her sick-bed and going off to stuff down another enormous dinner (I have NEVER seen anybody eat as much as she does, even at Christmas). That Xmas gathering looked far more like a normal family gathering - ie, people getting a bit fractious and fed up with the forced jollity, tensions between various relatives etc. Very far from the perfect insta Christmas!

• Heart
I must admit, I know everyone handles being ill differently, but she certainly doesn’t behave like someone as close to death as she suggests, not by the standards of anyone in that position I’ve ever met anyway. I dont at all doubt she’s very sick but I do think there is an element of tall tales for engagement.

Reactions: 10
I must admit, I know everyone handles being ill differently, but she certainly doesn’t behave like someone as close to death as she suggests, not by the standards of anyone in that position I’ve ever met anyway. I dont at all doubt she’s very sick but I do think there is an element of tall tales for engagement.
I think she's very sick, but also very determined and pushes herself to go to stuff.

Reactions: 3
I think she's very sick, but also very determined and pushes herself to go to stuff.
To an extent. But you can only push so much, it’s kind of unkind IMO to insinuate people who don’t do what she does just aren’t pushing themselves hard enough. I know you don’t mean it like that, but a lot of people who truly only have as little time left as she suggests, simply don’t have a choice and haven’t the mobility etc.

Reactions: 7
To an extent. But you can only push so much, it’s kind of unkind IMO to insinuate people who don’t do what she does just aren’t pushing themselves hard enough. I know you don’t mean it like that, but a lot of people who truly only have as little time left as she suggests, simply don’t have a choice and haven’t the mobility etc.
I didn't really mean 'pushes herself' in any sort of heroic way - more the opposite, really. I meant she's a pushy sort of character who likes being centre of attention and I think that this is what drives her, along with a whole load of mercenary tit.

Reactions: 3
Honestly guys, take it from me if you genuinely feel appalling from terminal cancer, or its treatment, you physically will not be able to go anywhere (sans wheelchair and helper), it just isn't possible - you really don't have the strength to even move. It is a strange feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly guys, take it from me if you genuinely feel appalling from terminal cancer, or its treatment, you physically will not be able to go anywhere (sans wheelchair and helper), it just isn't possible - you really don't have the strength to even move
Yes I agree. I think she's extremely manipulative and everything she does is to gain attention to her Instagram page. Like when she goes awol for 48 hours and then comes back trying to flog beds.

Reactions: 4
Probably over why they had to go for lunch with Nicky and her phone
A few candids are great. Who doesn’t want to remember a nice Christmas? But imagine, literally imagine, having someone film everything you do. It must feel…odd. The set-ups for different stories must be weird too. “Hold on a sec beauts, I’ve got to attach my phone to the tripod. Can you repeat what you just did so I can show my Insta family? Act natural hoomans!”

I suspect quite a few people placate her out of guilt because she won’t be around forever, and they don’t want to deprive her of something that gives her joy. Or else they go along with it to avoid repercussions from Nick herself, whatever those may be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.