NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren't bone mets treated as a chronic condition more than a terminal one? As long as there are no mets to organs, I thought you could live a long time?
She’s rattled through treatment options so when it does spread to her organs she’s absolutely fucked, or when this chemo stops working for her bones

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yeah, guess it does. She's very thin though. That reminds me of my mother's cancer in the bones and how it stripped the weight right off her.
She’s always been thin. She does look different because she’s lost her eye lashes but I don’t really think she’s deteriorated much more. She’s still greedy and beggy and really bloody annoying!!

I do think that this Xmas is likely to be her last. I guess that’s why she’s deteriorating in maturity in many more ways than she did before. She has the same look my grandpa had a few months before he died, and that wasn’t even with chemo. He still had his hair, eyebrows etc, but he developed what I came to call a “grey look”. I’ve only ever seen that on people who are sadly closer to death than they should be.

The chemo is causing the loss of eyelashes and hair, but like someone said above, it’s beyond that. Nick looks as if she’s wasting away. And it’s not just weight wise, she looks truly frail in a way she hasn’t before. Just the stress of knowing she’s on one of her last treatment lines must be horrific. Even if it’s “just” stress, that won’t be helping her condition at all. Much as I deplore her tappy tap behaviour and online money grubbing, I feel devastated that someone so young is going through this.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I do think that this Xmas is likely to be her last. I guess that’s why she’s deteriorating in maturity in many more ways than she did before. She has the same look my grandpa had a few months before he died, and that wasn’t even with chemo. He still had his hair, eyebrows etc, but he developed what I came to call a “grey look”. I’ve only ever seen that on people who are sadly closer to death than they should be.

The chemo is causing the loss of eyelashes and hair, but like someone said above, it’s beyond that. Nick looks as if she’s wasting away. And it’s not just weight wise, she looks truly frail in a way she hasn’t before. Just the stress of knowing she’s on one of her last treatment lines must be horrific. Even if it’s “just” stress, that won’t be helping her condition at all. Much as I deplore her tappy tap behaviour and online money grubbing, I feel devastated that someone so young is going through this.
Chemo causes far more side effects than just hair loss. She looks unwell because shes being pumped full of toxic poison every few weeks - it wrecks your entire body and makes you look horrific. Im not sure how people are expecting her to look?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

I thought her chemo is working? She has no spread in her vital organs so what makes you think it’s her last Christmas? As she’s responding to the chemo positively and it’s only in her bones she could go on
For years 🤷🏼‍♀️ unless I’ve missed a something or an update?

I thought her chemo is working? She has no spread in her vital organs so what makes you think it’s her last Christmas? As she’s responding to the chemo positively and it’s only in her bones she could go on
Yes, she said the new chemo was working. I know her bones are fairly riddled with it but as others have said, it hasn’t spread to her organs. It seems like it’s mostly the chemo drugs poisonous effects that are making her look so rough at present.

Reactions: 4
Chemo causes far more side effects than just hair loss. She looks unwell because shes being pumped full of toxic poison every few weeks - it wrecks your entire body and makes you look horrific. Im not sure how people are expecting her to look?!
Yeah I don't think people truly appreciate what chemo is/does. If she wasn't on it she wouldn't look anything like this. I have to say I do think it's distasteful constantly pointing out how bad she looks, 'poorly', 'ill' fair enough but when people use words like awful etc, I'm sure she already knows and is feeling bad enough about it without hearing that. It's not like she can help it.

Not directed at you btw, it's previous comments I've seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was actually expressing concern for the girl as she is clearly struggling. People can say what they like about 'oh, it's chemo' but having been exposed to that sort of look way too much lately, I now recognise it when I see it in other people. I feel ominous about her situation and quite sad at all the Christmas things she's been doing. I wish her a peaceful family Christmas and New Year.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To be fair when she's put make up, lashes and her wig on she looks miles better. I can't imagine how shite she feels on chemo and honestly I feel like if she looked like that all the time we'd be saying she's not ill cos she's got the energy to put her slap on.
I know she's a nause but let's give her a break, it's Christmas innit. 🎄

To be fair when she's put make up, lashes and her wig on she looks miles better. I can't imagine how shite she feels on chemo and honestly I feel like if she looked like that all the time we'd be saying she's not ill cos she's got the energy to put her slap on.
I know she's a nause but let's give her a break, it's Christmas innit. 🎄
I’m afraid it’s her and her inability to be a decent, kind, human being that is her downfall!! She has cancer and is on treatment which is shite but Christmas or not she’s a beggy twatty individual who cares for no one other than herself.

I’m afraid it’s her and her inability to be a decent, kind, human being that is her downfall!! She has cancer and is on treatment which is shite but Christmas or not she’s a beggy twatty individual who cares for no one other than herself.
Exactly. This is why she has 6 threads on Tattle. She's turned into a manipulative, unkind, selfish person, who rips people off online garnering sympathy for donations. Obviously this is just my opinion, but aren't we here to discuss that rather than how unwell the chemo is making her look and to speculate when she might die?! Feels unnecessary to me to discuss this 😬

• Heart
Looks like me to be honest, I am currently on intense chemo too. My eyebrows haven't gone just yet but I haven't had an appetite for two weeks (nothing stays down anyway) and weigh less than 8 stone so I look awful and frail.

I am, however, hopefully not about to drop dead. So this thread is a bit concerning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like me to be honest, I am currently on intense chemo too. I am, however, hopefully not about to drop dead.
Who says Nicky is ?! So many people keep saying she’s dying, no she’s not on her last legs. She has it in her bones not her brain or vital organs. She’s on chemo obviously it makes her ill, its chemo after all ☠ . So much speculation about her impending death, it’s actually doing my head in now 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Looks like me to be honest, I am currently on intense chemo too. My eyebrows haven't gone just yet but I haven't had an appetite for two weeks (nothing stays down anyway) and weigh less than 8 stone so I look awful and frail.

I am, however, hopefully not about to drop dead. So this thread is a bit concerning 😂
I hope your appetite returns soon and you can enjoy Christmas. Yes, I can imagine this thread can be quite triggering for you at times with all the speculation! ❤

Who says Nicky is ?! So many people keep saying she’s dying, no she’s not on her last legs. She has it in her bones not her brain or vital organs. She’s on chemo obviously it makes her ill, its chemo after all ☠ . So much speculation about her impending death, it’s actually doing my head in now 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think maybe OP was being jovial about being in the same boat as Nicky and how it doesn't mean they're about to drop dead?
Agree it's very annoying and inappropriate!

Please don't drop dead. You're a valued contributor on here and I am very sorry that you are in such a difficult position at the moment.

• Heart

Honestly I get told I look half dead all the time purely because I’m white as a sheet. People just think your on the way out if you are anything other than tan and fleshy. They definitely aren’t used to seeing people on chemo. Don’t let it bother you ❤

• Heart
To be fair several times this year Nicky herself has said she won't live much longer, that she won't see her hair long again as she will be dead before it can grown and that she is fast running out of treatment lines.

Yet you mention it on here and suddenly.everyones a Doctor and they get bleeping nasty about on here, even though its come from Nicky herself. You then get further abuse for being stupid and believing her.

Best to avoid all talk about her life expectancy because it turns people nasty here

• Wow
Honestly I get told I look half dead all the time purely because I’m white as a sheet. People just think your on the way out if you are anything other than tan and fleshy. They definitely aren’t used to seeing people on chemo. Don’t let it bother you ❤
oh yes, I have the pale-and-interesting thing all year round too.

Reactions: 3
To be fair several times this year Nicky herself has said she won't live much longer, that she won't see her hair long again as she will be dead before it can grown and that she is fast running out of treatment lines.

Yet you mention it on here and suddenly.everyones a Doctor and they get bleeping nasty about on here, even though its come from Nicky herself. You then get further abuse for being stupid and believing her.

Best to avoid all talk about her life expectancy because it turns people nasty here
Agree but would just say I'd probably take everything Nicky says re dying with a bit of a pinch of salt when she's on full on gofundme donation mode...

I think by now we all know Nicky says and does things for maximum attention and her GFM and she is a prolific liar 🤥. She loves the attention from her 🐑 it makes her feel good. What I’m struggling with is people saying oh she’s close to death, doesn’t have long and looks so ill but baring in mind she was always skinny but with chemo loosing her hair, eyelashes etc she’s going to look not so great it doesn’t mean she’s on her last legs that’s all and it’s imo. No abuse from me just a bit of frustration.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.