Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunday89

But is she seriously sitting at home with her cat, knowingly late for her chemo? What a selfish, entitled twat. With the NHS on its knees. Shameless

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It all just seems very regimented and planned out for the sole purpose of uploading it to instagram. She just literally be wandering around phone aloft filming everything and asking her family to film her then standing around editing the footage, adding music & captions and uploading. She’s completely bloody obsessed with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

krose

A friend of mine had stage 4 Breast cancer which then spread to her brain. She was told to very quickly live her life and enjoy every minute. However she didn’t have unlimited funds and freebies thrown at her so the memories she made were spending time with family and friends. She passed away very quickly aged 37. Nic please spare a thought for people in that position when your encouraging everyone to just book that holiday

• Heart
  • Sad

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
I came to post that story about the missed nhs appointments. Is she seriously this dumb? She missed her own appointment YESTERDAY FFS. Jesus christ she has some fucking nerve doesnt she! I hate being late to appointments but she clearly thinks she's above everyone else cos she has a few instagram followers. Get your head out of your arse nicky

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
EBF918CF-A609-4296-97EA-EA62A7C85D4C.jpeg

She just cant help herself can she? From this photo you can see the colour of the dress on the top right bust area and you can tell the shape of it. May aswell just show the whole dress. Why cant she just keep anything to herself? It’s not her wedding, but she cant stand not being the centre of attention.

• Haha

IllBredHen

she will do everything in her power to upstage her and miss no opportunity to focus everyone's attention on HER - she will be absolutely determined to ensure the day is all about her. 😡
I still can't ever believe that she posted pics of her sister's ring finger alongside her own fingers with her wedding rings on when she got engaged. She couldn't let her sister just have a pic showing her hand, she had to remind everyone she's already married and muscle in on the moment. It was one of the most narcissistic things I've ever seen

• Angry
  • Sick

Curiouslycuriousstill

Why can’t Gaby help those without a large following? These people are horrid, if much rather help a child that needs it over greedy Nic tappy tap

sunday89

So breaking a leg or arm or a finger or toe would be catastrophic ?!! Why
are you an actual nurse? Or have you just stolen the name of the world’s most famous one. Because I am a nurse and I know for a fact a break could be catastrophic for someone in nicki’s situation. I’m not going to sit here and waste my Saturday morning explaining my medical knowledge to you, snide, horrible person .

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
I thought the exact same when I saw it. You can clearly see the colour and design from that photo. Couldn't she have kept this one thing private as it's not even her bloody wedding!
What’s the betting she’ll have her wig on again, off again all through the ceremony, photos, reception. Just in case anyone forgets it’s the NickyNooman show.

• Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
totally agree! the statement "if you could go anywhere, where would you go?" followed by "okay, so go then!" like, yeah - it's totally that simple! 👌🏻🙄

there are many people for whom "next year might not come", yet it's not as simple as "don't wait" because they don't have £30,000 of donations to fund their long list of dream holidays - and Lapland isn't even included in her "living list"! of course it's awful that she has cancer, and nobody is debating that, but the way she simplifies everything based on her own privilege, assuming that everyone ahs the ability to simply "just go" to the country they have always dreamed of travelling to. she doesn't have to "save" because she has literally thousands of pounds to spend on holidays, and goes on multiple trips each year - fine, but there is absolutely no need to brag about it constantly and imply it's easily achievable with a little bit of saving, when so many people are struggling to afford heating and food. she lives in a privileged little bubble with no concept of how people are struggling out in the real world. 😔
I was comparing NNL and her GFM situation with another stage IV lady I follow who has raised nearly 80k on a GFM, but the major difference is that it is all going towards treatment and any leftover is going to bowel cancer charities. She doesn't flog stuff on Insta or act like a tit. Such a difference.

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
It’s so terribly unkind to people trying to get through their days having chemo and suffering side effects whilst managing family and expenses etc for her to be shoving multiple luxurious holidays in their face. Go on your free holidays but have some dignity.

• Heart

MrsM79

Chatty Member
How sad, there’s actually a food bank in the hospital I work in for nurses. I’m sure one of them would’ve appreciated a M&S gift card.

• Heart
  • Sad

Noseycosey

I've saved up enough money to go out for lunch (locally, I might add, not in Lapland). I'm planning on taking endless selfies of the food, the pier, the fishing trawlers and my own coat, plus loads of pictures of Mr G (inny) with his tongue poking out. Ha, that made me laugh writing that because he is SO NOT that sort of man.
Make sure you tag and put on aff links and I’ll tappy tap for you

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
I cannot believe shes being allowed to twat around with lights in the middle of the day when people are trying to work and YOUNGSTERS are there having treatment and that shes allowed to put up her own lights. If that was my hospital id be having serious words about that.
Our chemo unit has minimal decorations...because y'know infection control and all that
it's also decorated when there are NO patients around , I just don't know why she's allowed to do all this twatting around especially when there are vulnerable patients having treatment

• Sad

ginnyw

VIP Member
Anyone over 12 on here fancy a 'good old-fashioned snow angel competition?' No, me neither.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Did she say she was going to Lapland? I follow a YouTuber who went there before Xmas. The have no medical issue however her husband got an infection in his tooth whilst there, after a couple of days of pain they went to speak to the Receptionist who confirm they have no medical staff on site and the closed medical unit (not a hospital) was an hours drive. He woke up the next day in so much pain and decided he needed go get medical help. He went to the receptionist at 6am who contacted a taxi driver. They only have one taxi driver at the resort and he took 3hrs to arrive. He then had an hours journey to be seen. She explained that it was just a small little medical office and if he needed any more medical attention then he would need to go to the closest hospital which was a 4hr drive.
That definitely put me going ever, she is incredibly stupid that she is clearly very ill to go on this type of holiday and risk her life!

• Wow

PokerKing18

What would she do if this happened when in Thailand. This is why I don't get why she's risking this trip.