Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galway girl

Chatty Member
Why doesn't she just go and use the one room.. enjoy the trip and book something else for her "parentals" 🙄 Drama queen.

Reactions: 17

OH.FFS

VIP Member
She’s so bloody shallow and see through …

I just wonder why she can’t make memories with her family at home in England. Didn’t she make memories at Xmas?

I hate the making memories thing … when it involves not being at home in your normal space of living.

Also, to me, what’s weird is. Those memories won’t be hers and I’m sure when she’s no longer here it’s not specific memories you recall but feeling of them.

When I came to live in Cumbria I was so sad that my dad wasn’t here to share it with me (he died aged 54 when I’d only just got married). He’s never met my youngest son. Cumbria was his favourite place ever. He wasn’t here to see us build or own home. He was a builder and would have loved to be part of our build and was sorely missed too.
I never think about the holidays we had. But, I remember the time he put the Lino down in the bathroom but cut it out back to front, and when he put his wallpaper on upside down, and the time he fixed a watch using super glue and he’d inadvertently stuck it to his leg. LoL I remember the times that are him, the times he picked me up in the night, when I was a single parent and had a severe migraine and couldn’t look after my son being so sick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

OH.FFS

VIP Member
I think she’s lucky to be seen so quickly. I’m up at my local hospital for an outpatient appt and there is around 30 ambulances waiting outside A&E!
My husband had to take his elderly aunty to A&E last month. She’s 97 and had covid a few months ago, which has left her not fully her self and she rang him saying I found your number saying ring in case of an emergency (we’d laminated a sheet with emergency number in as she still lives independently but is over 300 miles round trip from us). She said she didn’t know who she was, or who he was; she’d only seen him two days previously. Anyway, to cut a long story short he went back down and took her to A&E because she was very anxious and wouldn’t come back here with him. He spent two nights and almost three days sat in A&E waiting for her to be admitted. That’s a vulnerable 97 year old lady. They did feed her but not my husband.
NNL really has no idea how fortunate she is and if she goes away and comes back sick … well I can’t even write down here how I feel because she makes my blood boil and how I feel is not fair because she’s stage four and clearly very sick. But she pisses me off no end!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I was going to post a screenshot but I don’t want to invade peoples privacy any more. But her last story with her arse pushed out putting up the decorations is just so fucking wrong - those poor people in the background having treatment while she does that. She’s in the middle of a bloody ward, people are having treatment and are feeling crap or scared or both, and she’s up a bloody ladder being centre of attention. Just so jarring the 2 realities side by side like that.
I cannot believe shes being allowed to twat around with lights in the middle of the day when people are trying to work and YOUNGSTERS are there having treatment and that shes allowed to put up her own lights. If that was my hospital id be having serious words about that.

PokerKing18

I wonder if she'll end up posting that her dentist has an open door policy, like the hospital has for her...

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
she's in so much pain that she is crying to her nurses and having to increase her pain meds, yet not only is she able to dick around filming reels in hospital, jumping about and parading around with a drip stand, but also has a long flight booked to Thailand. make it make sense! 🤦🏻‍♂️
F9A1B66B-CC14-4894-AB57-655EBA6B683C.jpeg

Tell me you read tattle without telling me…….!

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
No. Just no.

The begging finally paid off and she got a free mattress. A mattress she could have paid for with the gofundme. How crass.

Then she makes out it’s some amazing secret. Literally no one gives a fuck about your free mattress babes OR your measley 5% discount. Get real.

I’m sad because I really used to like her account. Her positive outlook on life etc. I’ve had some lovely conversations with her on Insta way back when. But she’s turned into a bonafide Insta hun. Beggy little brat.

The sad thing is she’s going to die. No amount of freebies is going to stop that. She needs to get off Insta and live in the real world before it’s too late.

And while I’m here she needs to stop with the thumbs up at the end of reels. It’s fucking annoying.

• Heart

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Has she really spent all morning knowing her appointment was at 10am and still not left at 11:30? She has such a high opinion of herself its actually grotesque and I don't use that word lightly. They should be telling her to piss off when she turns up and tell her that she needs to stick to her apps. Like everyone else would! I can't turn up 10 minutes late to an app and still expect to be seen. She thinks she's a fucking celebrity

Twirlypoo

I’ve said before that I came to follow Nicky cos my sister had stage 4 bowel cancer. She has severe learning difficulties and despite being in her 30s was treated on a children’s ward because she has the mental age of a 10 year old. This would have completely freaked her out - she was so anxious going into treatment, any change in routine, anything loud or distracting would have made things so much worse for her. We would manage her routine down to the nth degree to try make this calm and soothing for her. Everyone’s usually so respectful of what those around them are going through - nicknacktwat is displaying zero camradery or consideration.

• Heart
  • Sad

wintercynic

Chatty Member
7AC8DFD1-E6A0-4FF1-B275-CBEBE01829E3.jpeg

The irony of her writing ‘no one is going to write “went on 6 holidays every year” on their tombstone’ given the number of holidays she’s gone on in the last year.

It’s sad that she is in the situation where this might be her last ‘end of year’ but the hypocrisy of that statement has enraged me so much. So many people didn’t get a single holiday this year, are barely getting by and don’t have gofundmes to pay for multiple extravagant holidays.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
This looks like a dressing gown?!

C45C59EB-42F7-447C-A7E4-4ED6D436E69F.jpeg

Also - does it not cross her mind that shes in a unit directly adjacent to the actual children’s ward? And that shes the only one seemingly ever treated on the young persons unit - the place always looks empty. And sorry who the fuck does she think she is, deciding to go in with bloody Christmas lights?! Shes got no respect or boundaries at all! And thats not ok - she cant just rock up with her own electronics and put them up - they would have to be pat tested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Agree. Doesn’t appeal to me in the slightest. Feeding a deer…. Boring.
This is literally my dream holiday. Minus the dog sledging because I don't agree with it, but the cold, the snow, the northern lights. Its my absolute dream! I'm actually so jealous she got to do this. What she doesn't realise is that yes, her life may be shorter but most people won't get to do half the stuff sbes been able to do at the expense of others in their entire 80+ years! Shes such a privileged toff

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
She won’t ski, she’s going to Lapland. She will be busy doing her little spinning dance whilst throwing snow, happy food wiggle 🤢 over every morsel passing her lips, curl her tongue and poke it out with Mr Gormless, cry and say how her heart is full as it’s all thanks to you boootiful hooomans tippy tapping she’s there, even though she has a GFM set up for holidays. I wonder if she has critical care insurance? She’s clearly comfortable and Gormless has a decent job/income.

• Haha
She turned up ridiculously late for her appointment after having the audacity to moan about the NHS the other month and how her chemo was missed or whatever it was? Pick a lane and stick in it why don't you.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I dont think its an attention seeking thing. I think most cancer influencers post when they are in A+E? I've seen loads not just NNL. But yes she is definitely stupid if she is still going on a long haul holiday
it's an attention seeking thing when anyone shares selfies taken in an A&E waiting room, posing and grinning with their partner, while pointing excitedly at the A&E sign as though it's some amazing adventure! the sole reason she is so delighted is because it is the perfe t opportunity to increase engagement and encourage her worried followers to interacting with her account - increased engagement means more #ad work etc, as she is fully aware. it's not that she's shared an update, it's the fact she's documenting it with countless selfies and thumbs up poses. "influencers" is the key term here, in that influencers aim to increase engagement with their account to earn themselves more money - their behaviour absolutely is for attention! sure, it isn’t just Nicky - but for the average individual battling cancer, if they have to go to A&E, their health is their priority - not posing for selfies and immediately sharing them on social media so they can share their hospital experience in real-time. it's all an engagement tactic. 🙄🙄

talking about her gratitude to the NHS, yet simultaneously planning to fly to Thailand with such low immunity and a risk of blood clots and fractures etc is totally nonsensical! if she was grateful, she wouldn't be actively choosing to take such risks, knowing that the NHS will be left to deal with the any consequences upon her return. it's hardly surprising that the NHS is struggling when people like Nicky are taking full taking advantage, skipping appointments and needlessly placing themselves at risk of infection etc. 😡

Cariad

VIP Member
“Majors” jumped out at me! I doubt she would have filmed that sign if it said “minors” if that’s even a thing in A&e, I’m not sure?
Could she have faked the temperature? Could she just want the antibiotics be an immune booster for the impending trip? Sorry I’m not a medic so don’t know if that’s possible, it could be a ridiculous thought, but nothing would surprise me at this point with Nicky.
I just had to eye roll at the shorts drama, 2 things stood out for me there: 1. A chance to parade her stick thin body which she clearly LOVES and 2. Just a reminder of how ill she is and her fans will dig even deeper.

gosh, I’m such a cynic these days!
She has neutropenic sepsis .....an overwhelming infection - because of her low neutrophil/white blood cell count...in her case she has developed a chest infection which normally someone would have been able to shake off with their own body's immune response
However the infection has overwhelmed her body, this is a known consequence of her chemotherapy .Cancer patients are given guidelines on what to do if temp is above 37.5 degrees, and generally feeling unwell....to phone their cancer unit/ ward where they are triaged and if necessary told to come to hospital
its probably only because it's a Saturday that she had to go to A&E and she would be classed as major because of nature of symptoms
it is a life threatening condition .. requiring antibiotics ( often IV) , sometimes oxygen and often an inpatient stay)
It seems rather foolish that they've let her home on oral antibiotics....I her temp has been 39.9 overnight...she needs to let her team know again, as she may need IV antibiotics and admitted
she's an absolute fool if she thinks she can go to Thailand now! Although Thailand has decent hospitals in its larger cities, would you really risk such 2 long flights just to go on holiday and potentially risk your life just to see some poor elephants- I hope to god she wasn't planning on getting in river with them to wash them ( infection risk+++)
I'm on long term immunosuppressant medication and flew abroad long haul , for first time in 3 years last September....I knew the potential risks and took all necessary precautions and still ended up catching Covid on my return flight - which really floored me for a month
This was despite 6 vaccinations and mask wearing etc , god know how I'd have been if I'd got it on my flight there where medical treatment is not so hot
Go and see the elephants at Chester zoo instead Nic

ginnyw

VIP Member
She really just wrote 'I don't know how I'm going to get back to full time life next week.'

• Haha