Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ginnyw

VIP Member
I think they use the gofundme for everything. Also, she gets so many freebies that she probably doesn't pay for much and also he actually has a pretty ok looking job that he probably gets a decent salary for (one of the reasons I do find her constant begging particularly grim) and her parents are ok off too I think.

Bar having cancer, she is and was very privileged. Similar to all those other middle class, ladies who brunch, braying cretins she hangs out with.
Parents? Surely you mean 'The Parentals' (SCREAMS).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Jvuddie

VIP Member
I just find the obvious favouritism to one particular patient (simply because a few braindead tits follow her on a social media site) really unprofessional.

Even if the other, very young and probably not overly confident, patients aren't saying anything overtly about her it doesn't mean all this crap from a grown adult on their ward isn't making them uncomfortable. I probably would have kept quiet too when I was that young.

At a time when nurses need all the sympathy they can get, Nicky is really helping them look really awful at this point. Nice work....

She really adds nothing good to the world does she!

I fully 100% support nursing strikes more generally, but I would struggle supporting any of this particular bunch if they asked for a pay rise now given they seem to do nothing except flatter a simpleton simply because a few mental people enjoy watching her go Primark to buy shite beige clothes on Instagram.

Cariad

VIP Member
View attachment 1914166

Is this stupid bitch for real? Posting this after only YESTERDAY publicly saying that she hadn’t bothered her arse to get up and go to hospital for her chemotherapy appointment because she blatantly just couldnt be arsed, and that she would just rock up at whatever time it suited her and expect that the nurses would just accommodate her…. And she has the audacity to post this today trying to act all holier than thou about missed appointments?! Seriously?! Fuck all the way off you stupid self absorbed knobhead.
She has no idea how disrespectful and disruptive this is for the staff working on the chemo unit....from receptionist and cleaner to nursing staff and consultant
It doesn't matter that it's "just a 10 minute appointment "....the medication still has to be prescribed, dispensed, administered...then there's the aspect of the actual area where she's to be given the injection...maybe staff have already allocated chair/bed space on the premise of her being there for 10am , so that someone needing longer treatment can use that same space after her, then it needs to be cleaned in between patients - some staff may only work part time but have had to stay late so she gets her treatment
She seems to have no concept that there are sadly many others in the same boat as her who don't swan about the place like they have their own private health care providers to pander to their every need

• Heart

OH.FFS

VIP Member
LoL I’ve just been and seen this.

DFD52D61-31A6-450D-BFFD-3148AAD81B23.jpeg

Can she do maths?
Probably not because she can’t do English, she has no idea there’s a difference between your and you’re.

Or are there more people going to Lapland, other than her, husband, and parents? Because she says 2/3 of the Lapland group here and I see three people.

It’s either 3/4 of the Lapland group, if four of them are going

And if that’s 2/3 of the group then I think half a person is going. LoL because whatever way you look at it, her numbers simply don’t add up to a whole number.

maybe she’s counting brains and hasn’t included her own because she couldn’t find it ;).

don’t talk in fractions ‘thick Nick’ unless you can do them …

She is the image of her Dad. Particularly now she’s bald.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

• Haha

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
Thanks for setting it up!

I wish, wish, WISH she would do something genuinely thoughtful for somebody else, just for a change. And then maybe do a few more things. It's a hideous time of year for so many people plus it's perishing cold.
Agreed. I’ve said this before, but a couple of years ago she seemed like a lovely lady. Then she just got greedy.

She’d be a great subject for a dissertation on the effects of social media.

oohbettyno

Oh dear, little Nicky having to go in a ward where all the other ‘over 30’ ADULTS go to have bloods today, as her nurses were not working!! WTAF! Sorry, but something really should be said about her being on a kids/ young adult unit, I don’t know if people support it through donations or if it is purely NHS, but she has no right being there, it’s ridiculous. She’s 35!
If you have a baby in your late 30’s early 40’s the nhs refers to you as a geriatric mum! 😂😂 How the hell is she on a young persons ward?

• Haha
  • Heart

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
I’m guessing they saw the northern lights and it was emotional
Not just the Northern Lights. Surely it was ‘Nelly the Northern Lights’ which then made her do a happy northern lights wiggle, while shedding tears with her favourite hooman beans.

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
You can't just rock up to a hospital unit with some Christmas lights you've ordered online and expect to put them up there and then....theyll need to be PAT tested by the hospital's work's department so they don't cause a fire!...and if they're not then that's negligent on the part of the oncology unit team!

Olgivy

VIP Member
If I had cancer, they’d have to put me in a side room if she was there at the same time as me. I’d not want to sit and watch that circus going on when I’m having treatment ffs. It’s not a jolly good time. Or a fucking playground. It’s a chemo ward. I couldn’t give two shits about fairy lights on the ward. It’s not home. It’s a hospital. People are scared. They want to get treated in peace and go home. I don’t understand why the nurses indulge her bullshit. She can’t be the only patient there surely?

• Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
Right she’s got right on my wick this morning! Clap your hands and just go! Well Nicky, most Hoomans can’t just do that, cos you know, cost of living is sky high! That don’t have 30k donated from other Hoomans ( although apparently she earned the money for this trip from her tappytaps) to fund everything, the memories other people are funding are for her family, they obviously need the numerous holidays. How she copes with all that travel and throwing herself down on the show with her cancer mets is beyond me.
I've saved up enough money to go out for lunch (locally, I might add, not in Lapland). I'm planning on taking endless selfies of the food, the pier, the fishing trawlers and my own coat, plus loads of pictures of Mr G (inny) with his tongue poking out. Ha, that made me laugh writing that because he is SO NOT that sort of man.

• Haha

Olgivy

VIP Member
View attachment 1978606

my eyes are rolling HARD at this…..
I definitely think she regresses into a child. Maybe there is something we don’t know about her past, or maybe the cancer is traumatic enough on its own that it has caused her to be this way. Because the picture she just posted of herself doing the Disney princess pose, wearing Rhino PJs and talking about needing cuddles on the sofa with the TYAC team does not sound like normal behaviour for someone in their thirties. I don’t really like the woman, but I kinda feel for the woman too. She ain’t well at all, that much is clear. She has such a phobia about being honest with people about the realities of her situation “reasons I won’t go into”. Look we all know you had an absolute meltdown. It’s OK. I would too! 🤷‍♀️

Megasmon92

Can't lie ...knowing she gets to sit on a bed for her chemo makes me jealous....i would love a unit where I get a comfy bed for my 9 hour long chemo day haha!

• Heart
  • Sad

Jazzyjo

View attachment 1978606

my eyes are rolling HARD at this…..
So, reading between the lines, our darling Nicky probably wasn’t getting enough attention or being seen to quick enough (and/or someone just told her she shouldn’t go on holiday) so she had a tantrum and caused a scene and went to cry in the children’s ward for an hour after threatening to walk out?

Hopefully all she has is a nasty infection and will get sorted after some IV abx and fluids 🤞 But your health is so much more than any holiday. Appreciate what you are getting (and for free miss moneybags!). She needs to show more gratitude for the organisation which has treated and saved her life for so many years, not just her angels on her special ward.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Why is she tagging everything constantly when she was crying a few days ago saying she wanted to make memories with her family. Surely she could put down the phone and spend time. She’s incredibly sly and fake. Watch her face when she’s doing all the staged stuff because she’s watching that the phone is recording so the time. The sly eyes. Hate these people who use cancer for greed.

sorryi

She gives me major ick, referring to people that have died as ‘hoomans’?! If I met her on the ward and she referred to me as a hooman when I died I’d come back and haunt her

• Haha

sunday89

I think it would be worse than that tbh. Isn't her pelvis 100% cancer? or close to?
Yes, it would probably be even worse than that…. Also From a purely ethnical standing point, Nicki is receiving what appears to be absolute first class care from a collapsing service. Her medical team seem to work tirelessly to keep her alive with a relatively good quality of life. It’s such a disrespectful, irresponsible thing for her to do - to put herself at such risk of a fall or becoming unwell, and adding more pressure to a suffocating service.

and please don’t come at me - I know she wants to live and make the most of it, but there are more careful ways of doing it, and I also know you could break a bone by Tripping in your own home but she is deliberating putting herself in a dangerous situation AWAY from medical care.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Her latest post has pissed me right off. Most people can’t “clap” and just travel somewhere. Easy for her to say when she gets gifted so many trips never has to pay out of her own pocket! I’d give anything to go on even one of the trips she’s been on in the last year, but I can’t even afford to put on the fucking heating.
totally agree! the statement "if you could go anywhere, where would you go?" followed by "okay, so go then!" like, yeah - it's totally that simple! 👌🏻🙄

there are many people for whom "next year might not come", yet it's not as simple as "don't wait" because they don't have £30,000 of donations to fund their long list of dream holidays - and Lapland isn't even included in her "living list"! of course it's awful that she has cancer, and nobody is debating that, but the way she simplifies everything based on her own privilege, assuming that everyone ahs the ability to simply "just go" to the country they have always dreamed of travelling to. she doesn't have to "save" because she has literally thousands of pounds to spend on holidays, and goes on multiple trips each year - fine, but there is absolutely no need to brag about it constantly and imply it's easily achievable with a little bit of saving, when so many people are struggling to afford heating and food. she lives in a privileged little bubble with no concept of how people are struggling out in the real world. 😔

• Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
The fucking story about the missed dentist appointment is the most stupidest thing she can post. It’s really angered me as I can never get in an appointment, I also work in a school. We have a child with toothache at the moment and is unable to be seen by a dentist!!!! Then you get this twat who actually posts thinks it’s funny to miss such thing!!!! Absolute waste of space!!! I hope she receives a huge backlash for that story!!

Im sorry but get a fucking grip. Scared to go and sit in a cafe?! Fuck off. She’s paraded around on instagram wearing nothing but a tiny gstring with her tits and arse out and entire fucking vulva on display in a pair of sheer knickers - nearly 180 THOUSAND people have seen her flaps and she’s pretending she cant sit in a fucking Cafe alone for 5minutes?! Oh please!
Attention seeking as per 🥱 so sick of her lies & shit. I wish DWP would take her pip away and see how she likes that 🤬 she’s just a horrible human taking full advantage of all she can. If she has plans to go on as many holidays this year she knows she not at deaths door. It’s all about manipulation and greed. My friends mum was stage 4 had one arm triple the size of the other from lymphoedema was having to use a wheelchair more & more and when her pip & car came up for renewal she lost it all she sadly passed away 5 months later. Where is the justice in that. And that was 7 yrs ago when given a terminal diagnosis you automatically got the highest rate but as she could make a cup of tea and walk a few yards she lost it and it was because she didn’t lie or abuse the system like some people on here.
sorry rant over 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry