NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t have put this better myself. Thank you she is sickening.

Well I guess she doesn’t know a mole from a cyst Betty 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's an uncomfortable thing finding someone who is sick, sickening. It doesn't sit easy with me. I usually try to find compassion. But she makes it VERY difficult.

Reactions: 4
I actually feel sick if I watch her now. Not because she is ill, but because she is so insensitive to the world outside her shallow materialistic existence. They have no concept in that house of what it means to cut back or to budget or to maybe help other people a bit. The sheer scale of her endless consumerism makes me feel angry sometimes because it's so relentless and she shows off her 'lifestyle' all the time. I only know that I may be feeling a bit cold and anxious about bills and food costs like the rest of us, but I do know how to get real pleasure out of the small things that have nothing to do with money. Grateful.
You never see her donating to a foodbank do you? Im sure some families would love a bag of mini eggs! When I lived in the UK I wouldn't dream of getting a grocery shop in without buying something for the foodbank.

Reactions: 6
You never see her donating to a foodbank do you? Im sure some families would love a bag of mini eggs! When I lived in the UK I wouldn't dream of getting a grocery shop in without buying something for the foodbank.
Yes, we’re in the lucky position where we always pop something in the food bank when we go shopping. Usually alternate between ‘staples’ and treats, sometimes both. I’d say she could be doing it without putting it on Instagram, but I don’t believe she’s capable of not drawing attention to how ‘wonderful’ she is.

Reactions: 7
Yes, we’re in the lucky position where we always pop something in the food bank when we go shopping. Usually alternate between ‘staples’ and treats, sometimes both. I’d say she could be doing it without putting it on Instagram, but I don’t believe she’s capable of not drawing attention to how ‘wonderful’ she is.
She doesn't give anything to anybody in need, sadly. Just buys more and more and more rubbish stuff for the house or for herself or for Mr G.

Reactions: 5
If she is donating we would have seen the little dance to the to the foodbank, a mention of the 'bootiful hoomans' who run it then a hand under the chin pose. To be honest she finally fucked me off when she linked that cat post.

Reactions: 8
Sometimes she puts stuff up and I, for a short while, regain a bit of sympathy (such as her story about fears for the future).

But she ALWAYS follows this up with either an advert or a holiday boast and my sympathy just plummets again.

BTW - my friend (who is much richer than me!) stayed in what I think is the same place as Nicky is staying or for her next holiday in Finland and DEAR GOD was it expensive.
Still using her money wisely and for the benefit of others I see....

• Wow
She is so intolerable at time, no doubt about it, but she also getting so much sicker. It’s plain to be seen. Really sad to say I think Nicky may have had her last Christmas

• Sad
She looks rough because shes in the middle of IV chemo; it wrecks your body. Shes lost weight and is looking sick as a direct result of the chemo.

• Heart
I just find it odd that, if it is the cancer and not the chemo currently causing all this, she is choosing to spend her gofundme on incredibly expensive holidays and not new treatment options.

As I would be doing.
Whether the treatment options are going to work or not.

I honestly don't feel like we get the full story.
But then I am in the same boat as her, and currently weighing near on 7 stone entirely due to chemo, so I maybe am a bit more cynical than you would be if you don't have terminal cancer.

Reactions: 4
Her desperately trying to get the attention from the guy that runs in the style is making me CRINGE!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh here we go again, Nicky on her last legs, looking much sicker now and probably her last Christmas !!🙄 she’s on chemo has lost her hair and was already skinny !! What do you expect. She is actually acting no differently is she ? Same old same old, spending a fortune, dancing around as mobile as a flea and still eating well as someone mentioned last week. Anyone need reminding what an attention seeking fibber she is ?

Reactions: 3
Well those of us in the book industry can breathe a sigh of relief that Nicky is 'too busy' to write a book, but she's had offers you know! She maybe should learn to spell first. Oh, and find something unique to write about. A USP. I don't think that a story of shopping, grabbing and going on endless holidays is really going to stand out in the pile of hundreds of unsolicited manuscripts that agents receive every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well those of us in the book industry can breathe a sigh of relief that Nicky is 'too busy' to write a book, but she's had offers you know! She maybe should learn to spell first. Oh, and find something unique to write about. A USP. I don't think that a story of shopping, grabbing and going on endless holidays is really going to stand out in the pile of hundreds of unsolicited manuscripts that agents receive every week.

Well that bleeping waste of space Hinch has just produced another book about the pretend farm.... so I guess anything is possible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.