NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell does she mean by 'back to adulting', written over a photo of herself piling up a supermarket trolley with Easter eggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm bored with the stupid dancing and posing in that bobble hat.

Reactions: 7
Is she honestly pretending she's so delicate that she's 'paying for' the fact she did a couple of leg lifts when she's spent the last few days gallivanting around at various events?

I sometimes assume she just thinks all her followers are idiots, but then I remember that I think she is probably just a bit of an idiot too. And I am not sure she really thinks before posting this nonsense.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What the hell does she mean by 'back to adulting', written over a photo of herself piling up a supermarket trolley with Easter eggs?
She really is a capitalist's dream, buying Easter eggs on 2nd Jan and showing off about it

Maybe she could donate the "pennies and squids" she's spending on Easter eggs in January to Chloe's fundraising appeal rather than asking her followers?

Bet she hasn't donated a penny herself

Reactions: 6
Why does she wear her hat inside? Sorry if it's insensitive but she wears a hat, which is usually an accessory intended to keep you warm, then her clothes she wears are short sleeved as though it's really warm.

Reactions: 4
Why does she wear her hat inside? Sorry if it's insensitive but she wears a hat, which is usually an accessory intended to keep you warm, then her clothes she wears are short sleeved as though it's really warm.
I get the impression that shes pretty insecure about her baldness. And shes got those massive cysts on her scalp. Presumably she just likes to have her head covered although she could definitely get nicer/thinner head coverings rather than the woolly bobble hat

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I get the impression that shes pretty insecure about her baldness. And shes got those massive cysts on her scalp. Presumably she just likes to have her head covered although she could definitely get nicer/thinner head coverings rather than the woolly bobble hat
Are they cysts? I got the impression they were moles. If they are cysts I’d imagine they’d be pretty painful!

Reactions: 5
I’m sure she’s said before that she has cancer on her scalp. I may have been dreaming though.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Are they cysts? I got the impression they were moles. If they are cysts I’d imagine they’d be pretty painful!
Moles not cysts I remember she said something about them a long time ago, but I’m not sure she is insecure about them remember the ripping of the wig at every opportunity. Just her usual attention seeking as per 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I actually feel sick if I watch her now. Not because she is ill, but because she is so insensitive to the world outside her shallow materialistic existence. They have no concept in that house of what it means to cut back or to budget or to maybe help other people a bit. The sheer scale of her endless consumerism makes me feel angry sometimes because it's so relentless and she shows off her 'lifestyle' all the time. I only know that I may be feeling a bit cold and anxious about bills and food costs like the rest of us, but I do know how to get real pleasure out of the small things that have nothing to do with money. Grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually feel sick if I watch her now. Not because she is ill, but because she is so insensitive to the world outside her shallow materialistic existence. They have no concept in that house of what it means to cut back or to budget or to maybe help other people a bit. The sheer scale of her endless consumerism makes me feel angry sometimes because it's so relentless and she shows off her 'lifestyle' all the time. I only know that I may be feeling a bit cold and anxious about bills and food costs like the rest of us, but I do know how to get real pleasure out of the small things that have nothing to do with money. Grateful.
I couldn’t have put this better myself. Thank you she is sickening.

Those lumps on her head are not moles!!!!!!
Well I guess she doesn’t know a mole from a cyst Betty 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.