NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still can't help talking in an affected manner though, even when talking about really serious stuff. Drives me nuts.

Reactions: 7
She still can't help talking in an affected manner though, even when talking about really serious stuff. Drives me nuts.
'The ice cream needs to come out of the machine' I mean what the duck? Just say you need to move your bowels Nick cos we know your a little princess but we also know you don't tit ice cream!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I thought the lightening bolt tattoo was because she really loved Harry Potter.. the more you know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
and ofc she demanded that nurses from the teen cancer ward waste their time bringing a heat mat to whatever ward she's on! if she has the exact same one at home, surely Mr G could have brought it to the hospital with him when he popped in wearing his matching shirt and slipper combo! yet again, Princess Nicky is demanding special treatment, and then subtly bragging about it - as though the nurses from her usual ward were so upset to hear she was in hospital that they immediately dropped everything the were doing, and all the patients they are supposed to be caring for, to ensure Nicky was as comfortable as possible. 🙄🙄

as for her chemo being delayed, i wonder if, deep down, she has any regrets about her regular beach trip and all her "jaunts" - as she likely would've have quite so many other issues to address if she hadn't insisted on pushing her body to such extreme, exacerbating her pain and "overdoing it" - thus chemo would likely not be delayed, or certainly not quite so much. it must be terrifying to know that the increasing pain is a sign that the cancer is growing, yet being unable to undergo the chemo she needs because her body is struggling in so many other ways that need to be priority so she is strong enough to endure it - i hope she doesn't end up in a situation where she is too unwell to attend her sister's wedding, looking back and wondering if it would have been possible had she resisted the urge to bounce out on "adventures" every other day. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and ofc she demanded that nurses from the teen cancer ward waste their time bringing a heat mat to whatever ward she's on! if she has the exact same one at home, surely Mr G could have brought it to the hospital with him when he popped in wearing his matching shirt and slipper combo! yet again, Princess Nicky is demanding special treatment, and then subtly bragging about it - as though the nurses from her usual ward were so upset to hear she was in hospital that they immediately dropped everything the were doing, and all the patients they are supposed to be caring for, to ensure Nicky was as comfortable as possible. 🙄🙄

as for her chemo being delayed, i wonder if, deep down, she has any regrets about her regular beach trip and all her "jaunts" - as she likely would've have quite so many other issues to address if she hadn't insisted on pushing her body to such extreme, exacerbating her pain and "overdoing it" - thus chemo would likely not be delayed, or certainly not quite so much. it must be terrifying to know that the increasing pain is a sign that the cancer is growing, yet being unable to undergo the chemo she needs because her body is struggling in so many other ways that need to be priority so she is strong enough to endure it - i hope she doesn't end up in a situation where she is too unwell to attend her sister's wedding, looking back and wondering if it would have been possible had she resisted the urge to bounce out on "adventures" every other day. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She will not have one single regret about her sisters wedding because she doesn’t appear to give a damn about it. Has she once mentioned how exciting she is or wanting to keep as well as possible for it or any positive discussion about her being maid of honour?! She’s a selfish little madam.

Reactions: 12
She will not have one single regret about her sisters wedding because she doesn’t appear to give a damn about it. Has she once mentioned how exciting she is or wanting to keep as well as possible for it or any positive discussion about her being maid of honour?! She’s a selfish little madam.
I completely agree - how often do we ever see her sister on Nicky's gram? Hardly ever, is the answer. I'm afraid that even if she does make it to the wedding she will make it ALL about her, with her wheelchair decorated with flowers and wearing a white dress and being in the centre of every single photo. It's awful to feel this away about somebody who is so ill. And I do feel for Mr G, who I have decided has a kind face. But really, the lack of humility is bordering upon the sociopath level sometimes.

Reactions: 10
defintely made sure to emphasise that she was maid of honour when she took the opportunity to slyly show a sneak peek of her dress, poorly "concealed" with emojis, after her sister had requested she kept it secret. all justified by the fact that she simply couldn't wait to try it on - which then meant she had to take a selfie, which then had to be shared on IG, obviously - because if she didn't use her role as maid of honor to create content, then what would be the point?!

and with such little respect for her sister's wishes in the run up to the wedding, i dread to think what she's going to be like on the day. because duck the bride! princess Nicky is the maid of honour, and it's all about HER. she will be expecting to be the centre of attention, what with it likely being her only chance to do so. 😡😡

• Sad
defintely made sure to emphasise that she was maid of honour when she took the opportunity to slyly show a sneak peek of her dress, poorly "concealed" with emojis, after her sister had requested she kept it secret. all justified by the fact that she simply couldn't wait to try it on - which then meant she had to take a selfie, which then had to be shared on IG, obviously - because if she didn't use her role as maid of honor to create content, then what would be the point?!

and with such little respect for her sister's wishes in the run up to the wedding, i dread to think what she's going to be like on the day. because duck the bride! princess Nicky is the maid of honour, and it's all about HER. she will be expecting to be the centre of attention, what with it likely being her only chance to do so. 😡😡
I wonder what their childhood was like. Nick has always struck me as a spoiled brat, and maybe a mean girl type. I wonder whether she and her sister actually got along.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what their childhood was like. Nick has always struck me as a spoiled brat, and maybe a mean girl type. I wonder whether she and her sister actually got along.
If I was her sister and a little sister like N prancing about in tiny bikinis and showing off her flat stomach the whole time, I'd probably be pretty pissed off.

• Heart
If I was her sister and a little sister like N prancing about in tiny bikinis and showing off her flat stomach the whole time, I'd probably be pretty pissed off.
I think, unless they are alike or similar in personality there’s no chance they’re good friends. NNL is so irritating and grating in her ways you’ve got to be similar to even tolerate her, let alone like her.

Reactions: 5

It's probably put her sister in a terrible predicament, Nicky not helping her much, if at all, her sister probably wondering in these final last pivotal days pre-wedding, if Nicky will or will not even be able to be there or in what capacity. That uncertainty when weddings are so organised down to seating charts and head counts. Her sister is likely feeling significant uncertainty whether or not she will even have a maid of honour let alone a functional, helpful one, or if her sister's failing health will be a terrible shadow over the nuptials. It has probably added a great deal of stress onto her sister. If we can see a pattern to Nicky being negatively impacted during extracurricular romps which then require rest periods and medical recuperation, her sister must feel the roller coaster herself as her wedding nears, not knowing if Nicky will be on a high or recovering on a low period on the important day.

In fainess maybe her sister doesn't want to be plastered all over SM. I wouldn't.
I agree, her sister may not want to be on her sister's 'gram. That's the sort of thing, like when mother's day or other holidays roll around. I'm less apt to criticise someone for not mentioning their relationships on instagram since I think it's more self serving than genuine: surely you should be connecting with the important people in your life OFF SM rather than lauding them on a public venue. I feel even moreso when people go on and on about a deceased. Their deceased loved ones aren't on your SM! It rubs me the wrong way as it's for self promotion. So, I don't fault anyone when they don't use others as a basis to get out another SM communiquè.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think instagram has considerably changed Nickys personality, perhaps even giving her confidence. Her older videos are much more less OTT.

I think instagram has considerably changed Nickys personality, perhaps even giving her confidence. Her older videos are much more less OTT.
I actually loved Nicky when she was just nice and the girl next door type before she became an influencer but personally she was probably always this way but now as she’s so ill people let her get away with her awful crappy behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️ . I bet this behaviour was always in her but her need for greed and lacking in reading the room has become unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.