NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always said they were trying for children. Do you know otherwise then?
yeah, that's what i always believed. even in her recent mother's day post - with emphasis on how she doesn't need to be a biological mother to call herself a mother, because she perceives herself as a mother to her goddaughter 🙄 - that she was going through fertility treatemnet and had a successful embryo implanted, only to then discover she had cancer. 😔

Reactions: 3
No no.i meant lied that they found lump during the ivf process not that they Had ivf. Because when on that reel and in the newspaper it States she was just feeling,as per her breasts in the shower.
She found the lump while undergoing the ivf process. That’s true, she hasnt lied about it.

Reactions: 8
the lightening bolt tattoo thing is really irritating. it's reached the point she is now sharing screenshots of her tagged posts to show all the people who have been inspired by HER to joint #teamlighteningbolt and tagged her in their photos, with a caption about how much it cheers her up when all her fans and supporters get matching tattoos - knowing damn well it will encourage more of her followers to go get one, to help boost her mood while she's in hospital, not realising that it's all for engagement. she even has a highlight dedicated to all the stories where she has shared other people she has "inspired" to join her ever-growing "club". 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
the lightening bolt tattoo thing is really irritating. it's reached the point she is now sharing screenshots of her tagged posts to show all the people who have been inspired by HER to joint #teamlighteningbolt and tagged her in their photos, with a caption about how much it cheers her up when all her fans and supporters get matching tattoos - knowing damn well it will encourage more of her followers to go get one, to help boost her mood while she's in hospital, not realising that it's all for engagement. she even has a highlight dedicated to all the stories where she has shared other people she has "inspired" to join her ever-growing "club". 🙄🙄
I've got a treble clef tattoed on my arse, everybody, so I want you to all go out and get one too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
actually the more people that come to do this tatoo the more trend it becomes and less meanigful.
like why are you encouraging this. its not special and it doesnt make you special. she is waiting for this news bit isnt she "woman has such huge influence,that look how many people had a tatoo for her" ugh its just more branding hahaha literally branding.

Reactions: 9
actually the more people that come to do this tatoo the more trend it becomes and less meanigful.
like why are you encouraging this. its not special and it doesnt make you special. she is waiting for this news bit isnt she "woman has such huge influence,that look how many people had a tatoo for her" ugh its just more branding hahaha literally branding.
It's hard to carry personal symbolism in a commonplace image and tattoo. There are a lot of people walking around with the exact same image who have no idea who nicknacklou is or who already had that tattoo. It might be different if she'd personalised it in some way to make it unique.

I'm finding it difficult to even understand how she connects her branding to a lightning bolt. What association is it intended to convey? Off the top of my head, I don't see any common meaning of the lightning bolt making any sense to her at all. Perhaps she's explained it, but I've missed it or forgotten already. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor Birdie, she was so lovely. Nickys hair clearly sunrise patchy as she claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When my brother was diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer, and after he'd finished chemotherapy he and his daughter got matching sound wave tattoos of their "voices " ....he got a tattoo of his daughter's distinctive laugh and she got a similar tattoo of him playing a mouth organ ( he was a blues musician) ....sadly he died 18 months later but she has that memory of her dad forever
this seems like a much more personal thing rather than a generic lightning bolt which every Tom dick and Harry seems to have

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
This mornings story is so much more relatable, why can’t she just be herself all the time instead of this character she makes up.

Reactions: 6
This mornings story is so much more relatable, why can’t she just be herself all the time instead of this character she makes up.
Agreed. She was actually acting much more human today. I hope the blockage gets fixed, but sadly the low haemoglobin is not looking good. Like others are saying, I’m not imagining chemo being a future option. I don’t know if she’s seen her oncologist since the last time, but I would imagine things have changed somewhat since then. Even in a week she looks frailer. She looks quite ill now and there’s not an ounce of fat on her…I wonder how many calories she’s actually getting. She could be cachexic by this point. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sorry for double post, but does anyone know when her sister’s wedding is? I’m thinking May but I could be remembering wrong. I hope she makes it there (and bloody prioritises it over another holiday that lands her in hospital…)

Reactions: 4
Sorry for double post, but does anyone know when her sister’s wedding is? I’m thinking May but I could be remembering wrong. I hope she makes it there (and bloody prioritises it over another holiday that lands her in hospital…)
It is in May at some point, no idea when though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.