NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I heard a weird rustling noise so quickly grabbed my phone”

yes because that’s your first reaction to hearing a random rustling noise. What a contrived piece of bullshit.the fact alone she had to state this tells me it was all planned.

seriously what nicki is going through is horrific but I am finding it difficult to like these 2. They are on borrowed time now. What about just forgetting about doing it from the gram and all this childish Bullshit and enjoying what precious time they have left.

Honestly they’re insufferable, how people continue to fall for this bullshit Is beyond me
If I was in her predicament this would NOT make me laugh. I’d either feel guilty that someone is trying but is a complete idiot about it or feel free enough to say ‘f*** off you utter plonker, I’m really not well right now, so piss off with your childish antics’.

maybe I’m a grouch and NNL has a better perspective than I do …

but 🤦🏻‍♀️ enough …

Reactions: 8
No it’s not patchy at all and why the need to lie ?! Because it fits her narrative for a cancer patient and bringing attention to herself when she feels she needs to get maximum benefit for herself. I know it sounds crazy but she uses everything to monetise her situation and quite frankly it sucks.
I’m just confused why my phone autocorrected isn’t into sunrise! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im sorry but what goes through their minds? That head was going to turn up to a HOSPITAL where his wife is dying dressed like that? Have some bleeping respect and behave like an adult, for one second, please, this isn’t funny or entertaining or WACKY - its just plain weird, juvenile, performative bullshit that is for the benefit of social media and nothing else. Ridiculous and pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And there was me thinking we were going to see more mundane footage of her cat. I feel like there are things that should be kept private and this is one of them. The same goes for the footage of her leaving hospital last night. So many aspects of their personal life exploited from the gram. I find it incredibly uncomfortable to watch.

OMG I just came back from a church service where ironically the theme of the service was 'broken-ness' and saw that lobster spectacle - I mean, WTAF? Isn't it sad that they have to rely on such juvenile things to keep her spirits up? Shouldn't it be cheering enough just to see your husband without him being dressed up like a total idiot? I tell you, if my husband ever turned up in a lobster suit I'd either think that he'd become certifiable or he was angling for the quickest divorce in the SW.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG I just came back from a church service where ironically the theme of the service was 'broken-ness' and saw that lobster spectacle - I mean, WTAF? Isn't it sad that they have to rely on such juvenile things to keep her spirits up? Shouldn't it be cheering enough just to see your husband without him being dressed up like a total idiot? I tell you, if my husband ever turned up in a lobster suit I'd either think that he'd become certifiable or he was angling for the quickest divorce in the SW.
“Angling for the quickest divorce in the SW,” made me howl. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's hard enough living with a bloke in normal clothing let alone one dressed as a giant crustacean.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her laugh seemed fake. I think he done that lobster performance again for the camera 🙄
it was clearly all very planned, to the point that Nicky coincidentally happened to have her phone in her hand with the camera aimed at the door at exactly the right moment! generally speaking, if someone hears an unusual rustling sound in their house, their first instinct isn't to remain where there are, grab their phone and start filming. she knew exactly what was about to walk thru that door, and it's quite clearly a lie to claim it was a surprise.

what's worse is that i don't think Alex does this because he wants to, or because her thinks it will cheer her up, and i don't think it makes Nicky smile when Alex dresses in stupid costumes or turns up to visit her in hospital wearing a matching shirt and slipper combo - it's all for content, because he is very aware that creating content for Nicky is what will make her happy - not him dressing up like a dick, but giving her something to film and share on IG, because that is her predominant focus. it's the likes and engagement and comments on her reels that boosts her mood - not Alex's behaviour makinh her smile - which he must be aware of, and must be incredibly hurtful knowing that he isn't enough, that spending time with him isn't enough - unless he's doing stuff that can be filmed and shared in IG.

that said, as much as I don't think it was the best idea for her to be discharged home, i'm relieved that she was if her husband was planning it rock up to visit her on the ward dressed in that costume! she's used to beingnon the teen cancer ward, where all the nurses are used to her antics, and the other patients are expected to simply put up with her drama, but generally speaking, nurses working on a busy ward are not going to be impressed by an idiot turning up in a lobster costume so that Nicky can dick around in her room filming reels and likely disrupting whatever they need to be doing to care for her - in exactly the same way that they wouldn't have appreciated her dad dicking around in the corridor in a wheelchair and getting in their way - while potentially upsetting other patients. yet I assume they are aware that they need to just put up with it to avoid a tantrum and Nicky throwing her toys out of the pram, before immediately calling her "team" from the teen cancer ward to demand they send some of her usual, favourite nurses to comfort and console her, and explain to the nurses on the ward she is currently on that she needs it be treated like the princess she is! 🙄🙄

it was clearly all very planned, to the point that Nicky coincidentally happened to have her phone in her hand with the camera aimed at the door at exactly the right moment! generally speaking, if someone hears an unusual rustling sound in their house, their first instinct isn't to remain where there are, grab their phone and start filming. she knew exactly what was about to walk thru that door, and it's quite clearly a lie to claim it was a surprise.

what's worse is that i don't think Alex does this because he wants to, or because her thinks it will cheer her up, and i don't think it makes Nicky smile when Alex dresses in stupid costumes or turns up to visit her in hospital wearing a matching shirt and slipper combo - it's all for content, because he is very aware that creating content for Nicky is what will make her happy - not him dressing up like a dick, but giving her something to film and share on IG, because that is her predominant focus. it's the likes and engagement and comments on her reels that boosts her mood - not Alex's behaviour makinh her smile - which he must be aware of, and must be incredibly hurtful knowing that he isn't enough, that spending time with him isn't enough - unless he's doing stuff that can be filmed and shared in IG.

that said, as much as I don't think it was the best idea for her to be discharged home, i'm relieved that she was if her husband was planning it rock up to visit her on the ward dressed in that costume! she's used to beingnon the teen cancer ward, where all the nurses are used to her antics, and the other patients are expected to simply put up with her drama, but generally speaking, nurses working on a busy ward are not going to be impressed by an idiot turning up in a lobster costume so that Nicky can dick around in her room filming reels and likely disrupting whatever they need to be doing to care for her - in exactly the same way that they wouldn't have appreciated her dad dicking around in the corridor in a wheelchair and getting in their way - while potentially upsetting other patients. yet I assume they are aware that they need to just put up with it to avoid a tantrum and Nicky throwing her toys out of the pram, before immediately calling her "team" from the teen cancer ward to demand they send some of her usual, favourite nurses to comfort and console her, and explain to the nurses on the ward she is currently on that she needs it be treated like the princess she is! 🙄🙄
I think she just belongs to that breed of people who need to be 'entertained' all the time to feel that they're living. Which is of course rubbish, because in the best relationships you can sit silently with the other person and be quiet and feel totally supported.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a travesty to think you spent the last weeks/months you had with your husband forcing him to dress up as a lobster for the ‘gram. I honestly think it’s being awful silly of us at this stage to even say nick is reverting back to childhood as a coping mechanism. I don’t think this at all. I really am beginning to think it’s all for engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel really like they’ve both hit the denial stage at this point. Thinking of dressing up as a lobster to go to a hospital? Really? I’m just relieved he waited until they were home at least!

If this was indeed a genuine prank I wouldn't be laughing, I'd be in tears of despair. Maybe I'm just lacking N's sunny disposition.

Reactions: 5
If this was indeed a genuine prank I wouldn't be laughing, I'd be in tears of despair. Maybe I'm just lacking N's sunny disposition.
I would actually be traumatised and deeply embarrassed. Plus I've never been that keen on lobster.

Reactions: 6
The fake laugh when he came in as a bleeping mutant lobster. 2nd hand embarrassment!!! 🫣. This whole breezy attitude coming from a dying woman means one thing to me……. One serious realisation/meltdown/breakdown incoming. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe I’m just so over the school half term and kids have sent me bonkers but it made me laugh, if my husband came in wearing it I’d probably pee myself laughing. I just think it’s funny, but I never have my phone in my hand when this sort of thing happens, and if he was doing a replay then so what why pretend otherwise. If my husband came to a hospital wearing that (heck if he stepped out in public wearing that) I’d be so shocked but he would def get a pat on the head for personality

Im easily pleased 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Maybe I’m just so over the school half term and kids have sent me bonkers but it made me laugh, if my husband came in wearing it I’d probably pee myself laughing. I just think it’s funny, but I never have my phone in my hand when this sort of thing happens, and if he was doing a replay then so what why pretend otherwise. If my husband came to a hospital wearing that (heck if he stepped out in public wearing that) I’d be so shocked but he would def get a pat on the head for personality

Im easily pleased 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Is it not possible to have personality without dressing up as a big red lobster then? Only joking. I can see how maybe it might be funnier if it didn't involve Nicky, hospitals and Mr G!

Reactions: 4
As an introvert, I hate that being loud and zany is conflated with having a personality. Ugh. I really dislike being around people like that. They rarely have anything of substance to say. It's all surface

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.