NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure her sister is just mostly concerned about her sister, no matter how close they may or may not be she would probably swap her day for her sisters health. She seems like a nice person from what little we have seen. She probably just wants her sister to enjoy the day and has assigned duties to other bridesmaids etc. As much as Nicky annoys me I doubt very much that she wants to ruin her sisters day or take centre stage. If that’s her intention then I feel sorry for her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to really love Nikki when I first started following her ages ago. I think secondary sisters had just started.

Reactions: 4
Her husband was straight up pushing a six year old in that wheelchair…. We all know she regresses but this was something else. It is sad but also uncomfortable to watch. I don’t know, it felt like I was watching something that should be kept private somehow.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why has she been discharged? Seriously? When apparently her heamoglobin levels were so low only this morning?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why has she been discharged? Seriously? When apparently her heamoglobin levels were so low only this morning?!
Yeah, she still needs to completely empty her bowels and she needs a blood transfusion. Why is she leaving hospital? Does she have home nurses for pain management?
---

---
I feel sorry for her husband. Seems a bit gormless but he must be going through hell.
Wonder if they have serious heart to heart conversations?

I remember they kept discharging Monique only for her to end up in hospital a day or 2 later. I think there’s a fine line between going home for your own mental well-being and actually being physically well enough to go home. I worry Nicola is not well enough at the moment to be away form immediate care.

• Sad
She’ll be back in tomorrow, I expect. It’s probably planned, but she’ll make it into a drama (with an ad, of course)

Reactions: 3
I’m sure her sister is just mostly concerned about her sister, no matter how close they may or may not be she would probably swap her day for her sisters health. She seems like a nice person from what little we have seen. She probably just wants her sister to enjoy the day and has assigned duties to other bridesmaids etc. As much as Nicky annoys me I doubt very much that she wants to ruin her sisters day or take centre stage. If that’s her intention then I feel sorry for her
Yes, it is a very painful circumstance for all. I honestly don't know how I'd deal with it if I'd planned my approaching nuptials, yet my sister was doing so poorly, yet in a non-linear and unpredictable pattern as the big day approached. Depending upon how NNL is really doing, I may be inclined to hold a private ceremony ASAP, with my sister in attendance, then carry on with the planned wedding which would take any pressure off if she could or could not attend, but perhaps have a livestream available for her to view it, if she was unable. That could allay any demands or responsibilities or stress about it and yet still include her and have her be a part of such an important life event no matter how the next few weeks unfold.

For me, the dichotomy between NNL making funeral prep at the same time as her sister's momentous imminent life event remains very stark. I don't know how to reconcile or compartmentalise those two opposing trajectories that are occurring at the same time within one family. Very sad.

Poor Birdie, she was so lovely. Nickys hair clearly sunrise patchy as she claims.
No it’s not patchy at all and why the need to lie ?! Because it fits her narrative for a cancer patient and bringing attention to herself when she feels she needs to get maximum benefit for herself. I know it sounds crazy but she uses everything to monetise her situation and quite frankly it sucks.

Reactions: 8
I reckon she’s probably pushed to get home and said she’ll come back for an outpatient transfusion. It’s very sad and clearly the beginning of the end for her I’d say😣

Reactions: 5
I think she gives a very warped view of being terminally ill
I think if she is coming back for a transfusion it’s pretty selfish the workload to organise that / must be a bit scary for her husband when she’s not medically fit and risk of getting ill overnight - I know it’s awful being in hospital but better to go home when the supposed low hb is sorted than bounce in n out
And a loaf of white bread and severe constipation not a good combination !

Reactions: 7
The lobster suit
Cringe
Fake laughing
Fake pretending she didn’t know
Him waddling around like a 4 year old
Oh dear

• Sad
“I heard a weird rustling noise so quickly grabbed my phone”

yes because that’s your first reaction to hearing a random rustling noise. What a contrived piece of bullshit.the fact alone she had to state this tells me it was all planned.

seriously what nicki is going through is horrific but I am finding it difficult to like these 2. They are on borrowed time now. What about just forgetting about doing it from the gram and all this childish Bullshit and enjoying what precious time they have left.

Honestly they’re insufferable, how people continue to fall for this bullshit Is beyond me

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.