NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think it would be funny if my husband tried to make me laugh doing something so silly but to be fair he wouldn’t waste the money 🤣 our kids would love it though.

Reactions: 4
Ffks she is not in denial.she posts enough about what trauma and cancer content that she Is not in denial at all.she is just another instagram twit.

Reactions: 6
Maybe im a miserable twit but especially if I was dying of cancer, there's nothing less funny than a bumbling human lobster IMO.
Maybe I'm just not "bubbly" and "crazy" like NN. 🤔

Reactions: 8
I just think it would be funny if my husband tried to make me laugh doing something so silly but to be fair he wouldn’t waste the money 🤣 our kids would love it though.
i get that people have different senses of humour and find different things funny - and tbh, if my partner randomly wandered into the room dressed as a lobster, i would likely find it funny, purely because it would be such an odd situation - and i can certainly see that it would appeal to children. Nicky seems incredibly childish, so maybe she genuinely did find it funny - but it seemed far meow as though it was all pre-planned and staged for content, whether Nicky knew it was going to happen or not, I think Mr G is well aware that the things ghat make Nicky happy as providing her with content she can share on IG, as it's the attention and comments and likes on her reels that really boosts her mood. same with Mr G turning up at the hospital to visit wearing a shirt matched with his slippers - i don't doubt that it cheered Nicky up, but more because it was an opportunity to take photos for her stories than because she truly finds it funny, in the way she claims.

realistically though, whatever the real reason it cheers her up - whether because it creates content or she genuinely finds it entertaining - it doesn't bother me if it happens into their own home. the idea that he wsd planning to turn up to visit her in hospital in a lobster costume would have been an entirely different matter and I would have seen it as crass and inappropriate, on a ward of sick people and busy nurses etc - in exa the same way Nicky's reels filmed in her usual cancer ward are highly inapp, when she dresses up in stupid costumes and ropes the nurses in to dance in her reels, or ot hold the camera while she dicks around in a wheelchair and sparkly cape. tbh, i think both Nicky and Alex are far too used to her being on the teen ward, where all the staff cater to her dramatic and childish behaviour, where Alex dressing up as a lobster likely wouldn't faze them, become what Nicky wants, Nicky gets - regardless onf the impact on any of he other patients. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As an introvert, I hate that being loud and zany is conflated with having a personality. Ugh. I really dislike being around people like that. They rarely have anything of substance to say. It's all surface
Could not agree more with this!

Reactions: 6
She also new people would know how staged it was.but she couldn't cover rhat.so literally had to come up with the rustle and phone line.bit it was such bulkshit it could never sound anything other than bullshit.and it wasn't fun because of this.it wasn't natural or off the cuff.it was stilted.and her laughing was ott. And even then this was a moment just between a couple.he didn't deserve for it to be shared.he deserved a cute moment t between something he(if he did) did for his wife.i think it's really f disrespectful that she sat there filming his thoughtful moment for her gram engagement.

Reactions: 10
As an introvert, I hate that being loud and zany is conflated with having a personality. Ugh. I really dislike being around people like that. They rarely have anything of substance to say. It's all surface
Me too. I find I feel actually unwell and need to retreat to recover.

Reactions: 7
Me too. I find I feel actually unwell and need to retreat to recover.
Yes, me too. Introversion is much-underrated and much-misunderstood. People always think it means that you hide away on your own, and whilst that is part of it, the introverts that I know choose their company carefully and with the right people, can be talkative and fun. But it has to be the right people. I actually love being an introvert and as I've got older I'm far better at saying 'no' to the wrong sorts of situations and gatherings. Nicky is clearly an extrovert of the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i get that people have different senses of humour and find different things funny - and tbh, if my partner randomly wandered into the room dressed as a lobster, i would likely find it funny, purely because it would be such an odd situation - and i can certainly see that it would appeal to children. Nicky seems incredibly childish, so maybe she genuinely did find it funny - but it seemed far meow as though it was all pre-planned and staged for content, whether Nicky knew it was going to happen or not, I think Mr G is well aware that the things ghat make Nicky happy as providing her with content she can share on IG, as it's the attention and comments and likes on her reels that really boosts her mood. same with Mr G turning up at the hospital to visit wearing a shirt matched with his slippers - i don't doubt that it cheered Nicky up, but more because it was an opportunity to take photos for her stories than because she truly finds it funny, in the way she claims.

realistically though, whatever the real reason it cheers her up - whether because it creates content or she genuinely finds it entertaining - it doesn't bother me if it happens into their own home. the idea that he wsd planning to turn up to visit her in hospital in a lobster costume would have been an entirely different matter and I would have seen it as crass and inappropriate, on a ward of sick people and busy nurses etc - in exa the same way Nicky's reels filmed in her usual cancer ward are highly inapp, when she dresses up in stupid costumes and ropes the nurses in to dance in her reels, or ot hold the camera while she dicks around in a wheelchair and sparkly cape. tbh, i think both Nicky and Alex are far too used to her being on the teen ward, where all the staff cater to her dramatic and childish behaviour, where Alex dressing up as a lobster likely wouldn't faze them, become what Nicky wants, Nicky gets - regardless onf the impact on any of he other patients. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She only has a private room never seen her on a ward.

Reactions: 1
She only has a private room never seen her on a ward.
that may be the case, but it doesn't mean her behaviour doesn't impact other patients or disrupt the ward! when her dad was dicking around in that wheelchair, he didn't stay in her room - he was in the corridor, and potentially getting in the way of the nurses, while potentially upsetting other patients - and given the way she has filmed eels of herself in the hospital corridors, whether walking with her drip stand, or during her "escapes" to costa, or being wheeled around wearing that sequined cape, it wouldn't surprise me if she was planning to film a reel of Alex in his lobster costume - and even if he was genuinely planning to surprise her, she would have immediately grabbed her phone to create content, which likely wouldn't have only remained in her room - or certainly would have involved her asking nurses to film her reaction etc. having her own room doesn't mean her antics don't impact other patients - and certainly not the staff trying to do their job! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
that may be the case, but it doesn't mean her behaviour doesn't impact other patients or disrupt the ward! when her dad was dicking around in that wheelchair, he didn't stay in her room - he was in the corridor, and potentially getting in the way of the nurses, while potentially upsetting other patients - and given the way she has filmed eels of herself in the hospital corridors, whether walking with her drip stand, or during her "escapes" to costa, or being wheeled around wearing that sequined cape, it wouldn't surprise me if she was planning to film a reel of Alex in his lobster costume - and even if he was genuinely planning to surprise her, she would have immediately grabbed her phone to create content, which likely wouldn't have only remained in her room - or certainly would have involved her asking nurses to film her reaction etc. having her own room doesn't mean her antics don't impact other patients - and certainly not the staff trying to do their job! 🤷🏻‍♂️
I couldn’t agree more she’s a attention seeking insufferable pain in the arse who just doesn’t care 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What's costa?

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t agree more she’s a attention seeking insufferable pain in the arse who just doesn’t care 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly.and wards especially the emergency ones are pro actively tried to keep very low,very quiet,calm. Families are asked to be quieter than usual.just to keep that level of peaceful calm as they can. It's some thing every role in the wards is reminded of daily from porters to doctors they would have all been agog at her audacity

That voice is starting to grate on me...they all come craaawling back! Do they aye?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.