Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. She likes Yoga and Kitty Cats
(Edited due to fat fingers!)

Oh FFS, I am not her.
Like I've explained previously, most people who do yoga like cats. They go hand in hand.

My worktop is from one of the cheapest Wren kitchens that they sell. Therefore, also one of the most common worktops.

If you'd read back through some of my posts on other threads, you'll see I'm no way her. The posts about my husband describe him, his hobbies etc and he is in no way, shape or form anything like NNLs.

However, I've never denied knowing her. Or BBB. Or many others in the community. But I wouldn't say I'm friends with her. At all.

The only reason I've stopped posting on here was because of being accused of being her before. By people who can't even be arsed to read previous posts of mine that show I'm clearly not her.
And because my opinions about BBB and NNL aren't popular on here (such as there's reason NNL has distanced herself and there are reasons BBB is disliked by a lot of the community that I'd have been happy to explain but agreed previously on here I wouldn't discuss her again and will stick to my word).

I don't like NNL as much as I used to.
I agree she's a lot more IG savvy now and it's not as endearing.
I've never professed undying love for her.
But I don't disklike her.
She's the same in RL as on socials and I respect that, at least.
Unlike BBB, who is a chameleon who will do anything / change herself if it means she can be more popular. I stand by my views on BBB. And if anyone is reading this thread and changing what / how they post because of it, it's her.
But I said I won't post more about her and I won't.

I'm not posting on here again, defending myself to people who think they're clever by deciding I'm NNL.
When if you'd just read some previous posts, there's plenty of things that point to it being impossible for me to be her.
But yeah, keep believing that I'm her. I promise you, Disneyland is my idea of hell on earth..…!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ugh Disneyland Paris.....it was an overpriced shithole when I was there.

Reactions: 8
Tbf I did read the James Smith posts you did and I did think that was the only doubt I had but then I thought how much NNL lies and discounted what was said as the truth.

Reactions: 2
Tbf I did read the James Smith posts you did and I did think that was the only doubt I had but then I thought how much NNL lies and discounted what was said as the truth.
Why would I lie on an anonymous forum?

And that wouldn't make sense.
Did I lie to James Smith about the size of my husband, just so he MIGHT do a video of it, and there MAY be a thread on Tattle about him, so I could then come on here and post on that thread and in other forums in the hope that NNL (me) would then get her (my) own thread and THEN I could then come on here and defend her (me)? That'd be the set up of all set ups. Jesus.

Or am I NNL in real life, employed a fake husband to pose on IG with me, whilst I lock my actual (large) husband away in a cupboard?

Yeah, those scenarios sound really believable 🙄

And (I don't know if you can), you can see I've often 'liked' people's negative comments about NNL on here as well as defended her.
She's not an angel who cannot do wrong in my eyes.
I just don't think she's AS bad as she's sometimes made out to be.

Now, I'm not commenting again.
I'm not her.
End of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh Disneyland Paris.....it was an overpriced shithole when I was there.
The hotel haha 😂

Did I lie to James Smith about the size of my husband, just so he MIGHT do a video of it, and there MAY be a thread on Tattle about him, so I could then come on here and post on that thread and in other forums in the hope that NNL (me) would then get her (my) own thread and THEN I could then come on here and defend her (me)? That'd be the set up of all set ups. Jesus.

Or am I NNL in real life, employed a fake husband to pose on IG with me, whilst I lock my actual (large) husband away in a cupboard?

And (I don't know if you can), you can see I've often 'liked' people's negative comments about NNL on here as well as defended her.

I'm not her.
End of.

I'm not her.
End of.
you did make me chuckle although no idea who James Smith is? Good night

Reactions: 1

I'm not her.
End of.
There's no way you could be NNL for the simple reason that you write well and have excellent spelling. Obviously not her!

Reactions: 16
why are you blocked? Sorry if you have previously said.
[/QUOTE
It’s called Disney’s Art of Marvel hotel and it looks awful!
oh I’ve not heard of that one. We took my daughter to DLP for her 18th Birthday and they upgraded us to the Disneyland Hotel right in the park which was incredible. We were initially going to stay in the Newport Bay Club Hotel, but when we checked in with our passports they asked us to take a seat then after about 20 mins they called us over and told us as it was a special occasion Birthday they were happy to upgrade us would that be okay ? It was absolutely wonderful and yes it was okay.

Reactions: 1
This is where I disagree with a lot of the above comments though. I think she likes to be made a fuss of, and looked after, but I think a lot of her positivity is a facade over her situation. I actually don’t think she acts like she *wants* to be seen as seriously ill. And neither would I!

I do agree with this however. But I think it’s a product shown to us sugar coated. Having said that, it must be difficult to find a balance between being believable and relatable but also staying optimistic
I’m sorry, but if you’re sugar coating your cancer in order to be able to sell it, that’s not optimism or positivity, that’s calculated.

Part of me would love to believe it’s her subconscious doing it - like her subconscious acknowledging that certain posts bring more of the attention she wants - but I think a lot of it is far more calculated.

I also feel great pity for her as I think she’s scared shitless and can’t cope. She’s on a runaway train with a wall at the and the only way she can cope is to dance and princess and live in make believe because she hasn’t at all processed the real world and the black tunnel the runaway train is bringing her ever closer to.

I think it’s pitiful that she does this. That she has to hide so much.

But it’s abhorrent that she continually lies for what…sympathy? Attention? To feel important?

She reminds me of Jack Monroe the food ‘writer’ who has recently been called out for a big grift (taking people’s money and not providing what was promised). They both live in cloud cuckoo land and lie continually. But small lies still matter.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, but if you’re sugar coating your cancer in order to be able to sell it, that’s not optimism or positivity, that’s calculated.

Part of me would love to believe it’s her subconscious doing it - like her subconscious acknowledging that certain posts bring more of the attention she wants - but I think a lot of it is far more calculated.

I also feel great pity for her as I think she’s scared shitless and can’t cope. She’s on a runaway train with a wall at the and the only way she can cope is to dance and princess and live in make believe because she hasn’t at all processed the real world and the black tunnel the runaway train is bringing her ever closer to.

I think it’s pitiful that she does this. That she has to hide so much.

But it’s abhorrent that she continually lies for what…sympathy? Attention? To feel important?

She reminds me of Jack Monroe the food ‘writer’ who has recently been called out for a big grift (taking people’s money and not providing what was promised). They both live in cloud cuckoo land and lie continually. But small lies still matter.
Jack Monroe has done a lot of good, that's the difference. I find NNL's latest posts about having to get a wheelchair on holiday very hard to swallow when she's been skipping about as usual.

Oh, and that Priority Access thing has pissed me off so much I may have to unfollow her. If she's well enough to travel to France by train and go skipping about hotels and expensive restaurants then she's well enough to stand in a queue for whatever crap Disney thing she's about to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Jack Monroe has done a lot of good, that's the difference. I find NNL's latest posts about having to get a wheelchair on holiday very hard to swallow when she's been skipping about as usual.
Nicky is very unique in the fact that she doesn't even pretend to be interested in anyone else apart from the Royal Bank of Nicky. I guess you have to admire her cheek.

It's actually a bit weird how confident she is being 100% selfish at all times and shamelessly manipulating people to give their money to a 'charity' that raises money for one person only (or two if you count Mr Ham as a fully developed person, but I don't)

Also, I am agreeing with anyone who has said Disneyland Paris is a complete shithole and no one with even a modicum of taste would go.

I went under duress for a birthday - half the rides were shut, the restaurant was filthy and stank like poo and this awful Brit Abroad family got forcefully ejected for starting a punch up, I found Snow White chain smoking fags behind one of the (closed) rides, we queued for two hours to get on the haunted mansion and it broke when we finally got there.

And obviously all the actors are French and rude so it all feels about as Disney as entering a portal to hell.

An absolute dump - why two childless numpties would use other people's money to go during a cost of living crisis is insane to me. I recognise they aren't the sharpest tools in the box however.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There's no way you could be NNL for the simple reason that you write well and have excellent spelling. Obviously not her!
Exactly this.

Let’s not turn on each other guys. NNL isn’t on this thread whilst she’s in her magic la La land anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve said on here that my little one was diagnosed with cancer aged 10. Thankfully they are in remission now. They were nominated by their nurses to receive an all expenses paid trip to Disneyland Paris for us all. What did my little amazing person do - asked if the trip they were awarded could be gifted to another child - a younger child that would really have fun as we have been before. The reason why - “mum there could be a little child out there who’s going through worse than I did and who’s dying wish is to go to Disney”
And this twonk is prancing around Disney on a probably gifted trip getting priority passes 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.