Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned being asleep throughout the process so she may have had a general.

Reactions: 1
She mentioned being asleep throughout the process so she may have had a general.
I guess they put her to sleep, because she says she has anxiety !!! Even though others have to go through it with a local but she’s a influencer and gets preferential treatment?!

Struggling to get my head round the concept of going to the lengths of setting your phone up to take a pic of yourself eating a toastie & it’s a big deal because you’re on your own? Surely this isn’t an unusual occurrence, she must’ve eaten by herself at the age of 30whatever 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Struggling to get my head round the concept of going to the lengths of setting your phone up to take a pic of yourself eating a toastie & it’s a big deal because you’re on your own? Surely this isn’t an unusual occurrence, she must’ve eaten by herself at the age of 30whatever 🤔
Jesus she is absolutely bleeping full of her own self importance and hot air. The rest of the planet is perfectly capable of trying on & purchasing a pair of jeans without this muppet giving is her pathetic pearls of wisdom. As for this nonsense of not eating alone in public…… oh duck all the way off and get over yourself. Won’t eat alone in public but finds it’s perfectly fine to set a bleeping camera up and take photos of herself in public. She a self righteous idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Worst thing is it is clearly just absolute bollocks. I realise sizes vary but she's trying to stand there and tell us that there is a store in which her size 8 arse only fits into size 14s and above....
In no store in the UK is she currently a size 14.

Piss off nicky.

She's just aware that people are criticising the fact she's jumped on the body positivity trend, despite being tiny, for likes and so is making stuff up to seem relatable.

Reactions: 11
Oh I’m so shocked that once again she is virtually naked on the internet 🙄🙄🙄

And of course the daily mention of being in pain just in case we’ve all forgotten to send her sympathetic messages!

Reactions: 8
Just another excuse to post a picture of herself in her knickers, if you ask me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I went and had a look and I was thinking the exact same … she just loves showing herself … it’s very much an immature behaviour like the silly skipping, food wiggle, being in a young person’s cancer treatment ward, Disney movies. I could go on, it’s just all immature to the extreme.
And the, I can’t eat alone BUT I can video myself is bizarre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She used to be full of 'dred.' Another made-up word there, NNL.

Reactions: 2
My mind boggles that a women of her age (and indeed circumstance) posts such trivial tit.
Nobody needs to see every bloody inane detail of your day from morning to night. It’s ridiculous. Truly it is.

also any excuse to get her bits out - it’s all getting a bit tedious.

And ffs grow it - it’s teeth, not F-ing *toothies*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess they put her to sleep, because she says she has anxiety !!! Even though others have to go through it with a local but she’s a influencer and gets preferential treatment?!
Anxiety my arse. Hate people like her using the anxiety card - doesn’t effect her prancing around half naked looking for attention. Her family must be so as habit terrified of upsetting the spoilt brat

Reactions: 6
Anxiety my arse. Hate people like her using the anxiety card - doesn’t effect her prancing around half naked looking for attention. Her family must be so as habit terrified of upsetting the spoilt brat
She really irritates me. She acts like a baby all the time. And she seems to always need Mr Gormless there to hold her hand. How he seems to be off work all the time baffles me. I do love all her chat about how into his mosh pit rock music they are…. Yet the pair of them look & behave like utter Fannie’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Utter Fannies 🤣🤣🤣🤣 @BettyCrockerr, that’s just made my day even better!!,

Seriously though,, I think she is deliriously unhinged!!,
Get into a changing room drop ya kacks and heres more boonie to look at boys and girls,,,, only reason she does this so often is cos she simply has no bleeping muff!!! 🤣

I can’t imagine Gormless being proud,,, imagine the nods and winks of how many blokes who know him has seen most of his wife’s secrets??? 🤣
You don’t need much imagination to fill in the cracks now do you!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
She really irritates me. She acts like a baby all the time. And she seems to always need Mr Gormless there to hold her hand. How he seems to be off work all the time baffles me. I do love all her chat about how into his mosh pit rock music they are…. Yet the pair of them look & behave like utter Fannie’s.
Fannies are at least useful for something, that pair aren’t 🙄😂

• Haha
She's in a kids park...again. As a parent of a young child, if she was there when my child wanted to play, I would find it very hard to stay polite with her.

5F802B0B-3A86-4EBE-87F2-7D503FF0127D.jpeg

Anyone know what this god awful tattoo is even supposed to be? Every time I see it I can’t help but think how terrible it looks

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1455707
Anyone know what this god awful tattoo is even supposed to be? Every time I see it I can’t help but think how terrible it looks
Maybe it's a mystic rune which translated reads 'I am a hooman bean living beneath the great ball of joy, and this tattoo was spenny so I need to show it off almost as often as my fanny.'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it very strange that at her age,,,

1. She is out with her parents
2. She doesn’t seem to be able to spend any time alone
3. The parents especially the dad actually encourages this behaviour
4. Her life is so empty of anything meaningful
5. She wastes each day setting up her phone to record herself
6. Her need to feel wanted and get likes

She really has nothing from what I can see, it’s quite sad to exist this way

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.