Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicky and many others feel that body positivity equates to taking your clothes off. It’s ridiculously anti-woman when you think about it. It’s like, “let’s show em’ we our worthy. Off the clothes go.” I never see any of these body positive “club members” championing the woman’s mind. Now THAT I could really stand behind. There is nothing inspiring about a size 8 woman showing off her backside everyday. bleeping hell, at this point I’ve seen hers more than my own. Whether she is a size 8 or a size 28, all it does, is make women feel insecure about their bodies even more. I feel that most of the time these body positivists hide behind the “InSpIRaTiOn tho” because they have got duck all else to say, and it’s really a low key opportunity to show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus feking Christ,,, do these women whizz in their knickers when she posts about cellulite?

The gushing “you gave me confidence“ “I love you, I admire you and your body is gorgeous, your beautiful inside and out” crap

Fek my old boots what is wrong with these 🤡s
Your taking advice from someone who doesn’t know you from Adam and couldn’t give two feking hoots about you wearing shorts!
Not a bit wonder she can fleece the dumb fuks!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else pick up on how much alcohol she drinks…….? I swear she drinks every single day……

Reactions: 6
Yes yes yes! I've noticed this but didn't want to say anything as I don't drink so didn't want to be judgy but she always has a drink in her hand.
I genuinely think she’s had a drink every day since they went on holiday to the Jamaica. She has bottles of beer on the go all the time or wine.

Reactions: 2
Skippy get your bikini bottom from out of your anus, it’s not healthy or inspiring

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh, another barbecue. 4 in 4 days. She's living a gross sort of lie because this isn't reality. Can't imagine she knows a single thing about the state of the country and the leadership debacle.

Reactions: 2
Skippy get your bikini bottom from out of your anus, it’s not healthy or inspiring
I wish she would wear nicer swim wear. Those tiny string bikinis aren’t actually that flattering on her.

Oh, another barbecue. 4 in 4 days. She's living a gross sort of lie because this isn't reality. Can't imagine she knows a single thing about the state of the country and the leadership debacle.
4 barbecues in 4 days - christ I’d be bored to tears of that by now.

Reactions: 5
Nicky and many others feel that body positivity equates to taking your clothes off. It’s ridiculously anti-woman when you think about it. It’s like, “let’s show em’ we our worthy. Off the clothes go.” I never see any of these body positive “club members” championing the woman’s mind. Now THAT I could really stand behind. There is nothing inspiring about a size 8 woman showing off her backside everyday. bleeping hell, at this point I’ve seen hers more than my own. Whether she is a size 8 or a size 28, all it does, is make women feel insecure about their bodies even more. I feel that most of the time these body positivists hide behind the “InSpIRaTiOn tho” because they have got duck all else to say, and it’s really a low key opportunity to show off.
Your last sentence hits the nail there! Plus as I’ve said before - NNL realised the less she wore got her more followers so it worked for her. She’s not a body positivist. Gotta look to bodyposipanda or someone similar for that

Reactions: 1
So strange how she refers to 'adulting' and keeps putting it aside. Like she hasn't twigged that she is actually supposed to BE one, and that it's only a sort of behaviour that you can switch on and off as the mood takes you.

Why I find Nicky Icky is, until she got bad news about this run of chemo she gave absolutely no fuks,, just so wrapped up in the charade of acting like a twit and Jollydaying, she WASNT spreading a message or raising awareness.
Now suddenly she is trying to be relatable and she still isn’t achieving that.
She ran around all weekend with her arse hanging out, performing and now today she is full of anxiety?
Such a load of Cockwomble.

And trust me when she gets a new line of treatment from a clinical trial she will once again happily revert back to the Selfish Skippy she truly is.
Her life really hasn’t been affected by cancer physically.
Cancer isn’t a joke, it isn’t all feking smiles and jumping on planes to see the world.
Watch someone with cancer slowly dying and then come back to me! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
0615EB00-659D-407B-A31F-AD1F0D34C2D9.jpeg

Or it means you’ve got cabbage white butterflies in your garden (one of the most common ones) cos someone is growing brassicas nearby 🙄

Another attempt to make herself relevant or special when she’s neither. She could be doing SO much to talk about secondaries and treatment options and advocating for herself etc etc and she’s sitting round counting how many bbqs she can have and avoiding adulting which is what she has been doing for years. She lives in such denial.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1412041
Or it means you’ve got cabbage white butterflies in your garden (one of the most common ones) cos someone is growing brassicas nearby 🙄

Another attempt to make herself relevant or special when she’s neither. She could be doing SO much to talk about secondaries and treatment options and advocating for herself etc etc and she’s sitting round counting how many bbqs she can have and avoiding adulting which is what she has been doing for years. She lives in such denial.
Literally rolled my eyes so hard when I saw her stupid post about the butterflies. She’s such a baby is unbelievable.

Reactions: 6
Literally rolled my eyes so hard when I saw her stupid post about the butterflies. She’s such a baby is unbelievable.
I sat in the garden for half an hour after work & 3 cabbage whites flapped about. Was it my dad who died of pancreatic cancer? Was it a portent of a new beginning? Was it duck 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.