NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her scrolling insta and not updating people is absolutely the best thing while she processes what’s happening. Maybe she can’t find the words or just needs this time. She doesn’t owe anyone an update but because of the circus she’s created people think she is wrong for not sharing whatever she is doing. I really hope she has other options as much as the ads are annoying maybe she can be a little bit more real (not reel)
i feel that this time is a little different but we may be wrong and a reel and ad is incoming

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think her scrolling insta and not updating people is absolutely the best thing while she processes what’s happening. Maybe she can’t find the words or just needs this time. She doesn’t owe anyone an update but because of the circus she’s created people think she is wrong for not sharing whatever she is doing. I really hope she has other options as much as the ads are annoying maybe she can be a little bit more real (not reel)
i feel that this time is a little different but we may be wrong and a reel and ad is incoming
Yes I suppose that could be a very real possibility. Let’s hope it’s the latter, think we’d all quite like to see a womans best ad atm.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I just can't get mad at her for this. I really do feel she's had some awful news and just can't face the world, this is the danger with this lifestyle, people start to believe they are owed something and as much as it might piss us off, we aren't. It might be distasteful she monetises it then refuses to share, but if she is nearing the end now, it's noone's business. I know she has alot of people out there who have donated and care and just want to know she's ok, but again, this is the problem with GFM's, they did it by their own choice and can't expect anything in return. She could never post again and that would be that. Honestly I think she's reached EOL and has no mental time or space to be telling people about it because then she has to accept it's real.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No matter how much she annoys us we, most of us, probably all of us, cannot help but feel for her. We wouldn't be human if we didn't.
What a thing she is facing, she must be so tormented and it could be any one of us.
I wish her well and also hope her husband is finding his inner strength.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was fooled the other day when she came back on and acted like she was on holiday or something. But this does feel different this time. I hope she isn’t fooling us again. Although, maybe I do hope she is because if she isn’t, maybe she’s had some awful news. As much as she annoys me with her behaviour, I do feel sorry for her and her husband/dad/family. So young and it’s really bloody unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow guys, come on!! Some people are never satisfied are they? Maybe Alex is struggling himself and doesn’t really want to update? I have no time for her but fgs let her alone. I hope she’s ok. I want to see her back grifting and selling stupid tit. 🙏
I have a friend currently dying of cancer and it’s horrible. Really bloody shockingly horrible. 💔
Really ?! Missing the point completely, I said to just say not posting anymore and ask for privacy. Being on Instagram constantly but can’t just say a simple line no details needed. Not my fault she lived her life and turned her cancer into a job which incidentally she’s done very well with. Even a close friend anyone. Yes I know about dying from cancer and not even being able to pick up your phone let alone spend every day scrolling instagram. Which up until yesterday she was able. I’ve said for a long time to stop it all but Nicky was greedy and loved the attention. That is a simple fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It isn't the owing of anything.she doesnt owe me a thing! Go. leave the gram.great.i actually Don't want an ad.nor a reel. Nor want her back. Because she abused the illness for gains likes and money.she lied constantly. She manipulated and down right pulled people in to make her brand.to fill her quota. To earn.to sell.

I feel for her dying.i feel for anyone.
But I won't be made to feel guilty for absolutely still thinking how she's acted is disgusting. I wouldn't accept it from a tit person ( you no the tyoe of "celeb" we all hate for no reason)so why should I from nicky? I'm not going to be a hypocritical twit and suddenly think and say all she has done is ok. It wasn't. The lying.the building of the brand. The missing,made up,disappearing symptoms for whatnshe wanted to do that day.no I can't accept that from anyone.
And do not jump on me with this have a heart stuff.i do. I've seen that death. I've been there. Its awful and for her, on that, my heart aches for it. But she has persistently made me "feel" things before andthey've be downright falsehoods.
So I can't,I won't accept the behaviour that she decided to do off her own back.cancer didn't make her do it.
It doesn't excuse the lies.and manipulation.
Again I feel for her.desperately for this ifnits Eol. But many do.many of us no of it and I have never met someone who used it to do what she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My opinion is (and I’m not referring to any poster in particular) that it’s a bit hypocritical to spend years regularly tattling negatively about someone to then become pious when they deteriorate.

Of course I feel sad about a young woman dying, but I not going to make myself feel better by pretending they’re not who they’ve showed us to be, for years.

Reactions: 16
Her referral for trials was only put in recently, surely she wouldn't know yet if she was eligible and without the confirmation, would they really move to EOL that quickly. From my experience of a close relative who was referred for trials, we knew she wouldn't meet the criteria, but there was still a process they had to follow and it was over 6 weeks before we got the confirmation she wasn't going to be accepted.
If she's still in hospital she will be struggling, as she's had to step outside her bubble world that offers her protection and the ability to hide from reality. She will be dealing with doctors, nurses and staff who are unlikely to have the time to offer her special treatment or tolerate her making content, and she will be struggling with that. I think she's likely engrossed herself in looking at other people's instagram, and watching repeats of friends as a distraction. I hope to see a post that she's home and whilst her health is deteriorating that they are still looking at options if her bloods improve.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her referral for trials was only put in recently, surely she wouldn't know yet if she was eligible and without the confirmation, would they really move to EOL that quickly. From my experience of a close relative who was referred for trials, we knew she wouldn't meet the criteria, but there was still a process they had to follow and it was over 6 weeks before we got the confirmation she wasn't going to be accepted.
If she's still in hospital she will be struggling, as she's had to step outside her bubble world that offers her protection and the ability to hide from reality. She will be dealing with doctors, nurses and staff who are unlikely to have the time to offer her special treatment or tolerate her making content, and she will be struggling with that. I think she's likely engrossed herself in looking at other people's instagram, and watching repeats of friends as a distraction. I hope to see a post that she's home and whilst her health is deteriorating that they are still looking at options if her bloods improve.
Deterioration from palliative/hospice to EOL can be very swift, everyone is different. My Dad went from the former, to the latter over just a few weeks, went in for hospice support and was dead shortly after, he never came back out and that wasn't the intention. Noone can really predict it all other than general estimations, but at this point any hospital admission can suggest a real risk of things speeding up, especially when there has been recent progression she hasn't had until now (and a big break in treatment). I don't think there's much indication of her bloods improving sadly.

Reactions: 6
her bloods have been pretty awful now for months and shes had a CT & MRI scan since she’s been hospitalised this week. Shes not a good candidate for trials at all as it stand’s even if there happens to be a suitable trial that she is even considered for. In her case I honestly think a trial is just not a realistic prospect. Her platelet level was almost non existent last week, nonone is going to put her on a drug that on a trial when shes that unstable.

Reactions: 8
Her team won't even consider clinical trials whilst her bloods are abnormal and overall condition is poor. Without treatment I can't see how this would improve so I guess it's a vicious circle.
They (her doctors) will know whether EOL care is appropriate or whether there's one last shot at a trial left.
I'm guessing by the extended hospital stay, presumably to get her feeling better it's the former.

My opinion is (and I’m not referring to any poster in particular) that it’s a bit hypocritical to spend years regularly tattling negatively about someone to then become pious when they deteriorate.

Of course I feel sad about a young woman dying, but I not going to make myself feel better by pretending they’re not who they’ve showed us to be, for years.
That’s how I feel. Yes it’s very sad another young person dying of cancer but we’ve all been on here saying how we feel which is negative and I won’t start saying aww bless her poor Alex and she can’t do right by doing wrong, no absolutely will not be that person and be a hypocrite. Two weeks ago people absolutely chatting tit about her and her Disneyland Trip blah blah blah and now it’s like these things weren’t even said. I’m true to myself like Kate is. She hasn’t shown an ounce of sympathy or empathy for anyone else, it’s always been about her. So I hope it’s quick and peaceful for everyone’s sake.
---
I think we can all agree we are hoping she will be back grifting and annoying us.
No speak for yourself. I’ve detested her behaviour as a good percentage of people here but now it’s ok ?! How does that work 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
I was fooled the other day when she came back on and acted like she was on holiday or something. But this does feel different this time. I hope she isn’t fooling us again. Although, maybe I do hope she is because if she isn’t, maybe she’s had some awful news. As much as she annoys me with her behaviour, I do feel sorry for her and her husband/dad/family. So young and it’s really bloody unfair.
Unfair for many but her actions have been utterly shameful.
---
I agree. I just can't get mad at her for this. I really do feel she's had some awful news and just can't face the world, this is the danger with this lifestyle, people start to believe they are owed something and as much as it might piss us off, we aren't. It might be distasteful she monetises it then refuses to share, but if she is nearing the end now, it's noone's business. I know she has alot of people out there who have donated and care and just want to know she's ok, but again, this is the problem with GFM's, they did it by their own choice and can't expect anything in return. She could never post again and that would be that. Honestly I think she's reached EOL and has no mental time or space to be telling people about it because then she has to accept it's real.
She owes her followers everything and absolutely do they deserve a post. As I’ve said on my other posts. Something simple a line of words and privacy. She would not of had so much life experience’s holidays gifts if not for her dedicated followers anyone close to her can do that brief update. Her last 2 yrs has been anyone’s dream and the money she has made. This has been her job as an influencer. No excuses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I don’t think it hypocritical to say that it seems odd that she’s not posted and you hope she has more time and another line. I don’t think it’s hypocritical to feel sympathetic for her situation.
The grifting and grabbing and taking behaviour is despicable and if she didn’t have cancer I have no doubt she would have a different niche. You don’t have to like someone to hope for a better outcome and feel for their family. I understand what you are saying and where you’re coming from though. I hope she doesn’t pop up with another ad, I also hope she doesn’t pop up to say the end is in sight. I also don’t agree with alot of what’s been said previously in regards to her appearance or her family but I keep my mouth shut on that. My main issue with not only Nicky but most “influencers” is the begging for freebies and grabbing as much as possible and just not giving back but that won’t change regardless.

• Heart
How does she not owe anyone an update ? So much hypocrisy the last few days.

Reactions: 10
But she doesn’t owe anyone an update her followers choose to follow her just like she chooses what she posts, more fool them for gifting to gfm and refreshing their screens but she doesn’t owe anyone an update as to her health or what she’s been doing.

The decent thing to do would get someone to say she’s fine she will be back but she doesn’t owe that to anyone

Reactions: 6
I don't want to see her back grifting and talking tit. I don't want her to die soon either. Just remove herself from Insta and live her life in private with the time she has left.
I do think she should make this intention known to the 🐑 as many are emotionally invested in "the journey".
If it really is the start of the end, now is the right time to bow out with some dignity.

Reactions: 11
But she doesn’t owe anyone an update her followers choose to follow her just like she chooses what she posts, more fool them for gifting to gfm and refreshing their screens but she doesn’t owe anyone an update as to her health or what she’s been doing.

The decent thing to do would get someone to say she’s fine she will be back but she doesn’t owe that to anyone
Respectfully I disagree and at least Deborah had the common courtesy and decency to do that. This is NNL job it’s as simple as that and she has stated that many times. Would you just leave your job being terminally ill saying I owe you nothing ? Clearly see things very differently.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.