NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the non existent update was just a “look what I’ve done… just don’t forget I only show you a snippet of my day”

Yeah so basically if you’re sleeping 23h a day because you’re dying, you’re more focused on ConTenT GenERaTion than just quality time? Get the camera out of your faces you beggy prat

Reactions: 9
6 days in and no real update yet there has been emergency bloods and scans. She knows EXACTLY what's going on but isn't ready to share as she can't accept it.
Complete denial which is clearly shown with the stupid voice and food posts.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Omg all that food! And why is she talking like Peppa Pig??
as she explained the other day, princess Nicky doesn't like NHS hospital food, hence a drawer full of M&S snacks, endless trips to costa for meals and drinks, and Mr G providing her evening meals, whether take out food or home cooked meals, including what was essentially a bbq feast, straight off the grill and driven to her bedside to ensure the sausages were still piping hot! and not to mention her fancy M&S prawn salad that the nurses obvs swooped in and offered to store it their personal fridge, privileged treatment reserved solely for their favourite patient! meanwhile, she is happy to pocket as many packets of NHS biscuits as possible, often leaving the ward after chemo with multiple packets that the nurses supposedly saved just for her, yet any other NHS food is below her, and she simply will not touch it, instead opting for M&S substitutes, costa paninis and five guys milkshakes. give it a few days and I guarantee Alex will be rocking up to the ward with a tupperware packed roast dinner, complete with roast potatoes, parsnips and yorkies and all her favourites! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Blimey...how much food???TWO massive takeaways in one night? I find it obscene the continual over-consumption of expensive food on camera all the time. Strange how she can always eat all this stuff. When I'm ill I run away screaming from a banana.
She probably takes a video of her biting it or has like 1% of it herself. Most food influencers don’t actually eat wheat they video themselves eating. It’s so reminiscent of black mirror

Reactions: 8
The vp
Absolutely ridiculous post. She clearly doesn’t give a monkeys about her followers as she’s been quite well enough to read comments, answer comments to friends regarding their posts. It’s just not justifiable or in my opinion not a good enough excuse for her radio silence. It’s deliberate and manipulative behaviour 💯. It’s also been happening for well over a year so tell me it’s her mental instability?! I’ll call bullshit on that.
She is not a very nice genuine woman. I’m pretty appalled tbh. She chose this lifestyle not you or me She did so………
voice is back. But it slips very quickly when talking to Alex us or nurses.
She's been online all week. She's liked and been seen online.
She's just creating the reel so she can collate it all together. Bloods taken in hospital are done at certain times,done before certain times in shifts so you can literally ask for the results within the next hour. Or certainly for when the next ward round is.
And even if she doesnt have updates.she said that was the past 6 days highlights.so she filmed that. Filmed that. So she has been at her phone and able to film. But it didn't look as horrible just to "release" one of those segments on her stories,one segment at a time. But ooh how harrowing does it look put together.
She knows what she's doing.
There has been many opportunity's to update.and its not like she's taking time out or "sleeping or eating" because she just said herself she's filmed those bits.and she HAS been seen online.
This ISNT lack of empathy or being deluded that its a struggle. But having cancer doesn't mean she's not a twit. And she is repeating this emotional manipulation every single time.
She's waiting for the maximum engagement reel. She waiting to collate vids together for added effect.and she has waited to update people and their comments and messages.
This is typical influencer brand of nicky behaviour.

I have empathy for someone with cancer.
I don't have any empathy for someone using their cancer in This way. It makes her an extra type of tit for doing so.
Every part of that footage and talk was for effect.curated.shot.edited for maximum impact.
Scripted carefully. And we've all seen how long she takes per f* photo. She showed us herself, what goes into each of her edits.
So I'm sorry I won't be told to not think this behaviour is gross.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She does not care about anyone but herself. Well enough to be creating content for days, but stays silent and let's her followers worry. Surely her followers must be starting to wake up. She literally gives zero shits about anyone, it's all about the content and attention.
It’s all about the engagement. I went to her page yesterday afternoon, couldn’t believe what I was reading, complete strangers talking between the little group-saying, I’m so worried not heard from her in days, another said, the first thing I do every morning is to check to see if she’s put an update, she’s my hero!!! What the hell.. and I totally agree with everything that’s been said here, yes it’s awful what she is going through, BUT she is clearly choosing when to post, she is well aware that her minions are very worried about her, the least she could have done was to get Alex to post an update that’s if she were really poorly, yet she’s been liking other’s content all sodding weekend-she knows exactly what she is doing!

Reactions: 5
If her parents are about to sleep on an Emma mattress they will probably end up in hospital too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Regardless of if she's home in a few days or not, I don't think there will be any more treatment lines or trials for her now and it's really heartbreaking. Her body just can't take anymore. I do think she knows this deep down, but I think she's doing her level best to pretend to herself otherwise. I mean it's no surprise.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah, the baby voice is sickening, especially when talking to her husband. She's updated absolutely nothing to the 🐑 who are probably even more concerned about her which is obviously the aim. She must be on steroids! All that food showcased in the reel made me feel a bit sick.
My guess is they're trying to stabilise her with a view to a purely palliative care plan going forward. I just can't see further chemo being appropriate considering the extended hospital admission, emergency scans and generally how ill and weak she appears to be.
This however is Nic we're talking about. This time next week she could be packing for yet another mini break.
I get that steroids make your appetite go through the roof but how can it be a good idea to gorge on food like that?? How can he body deal with it? I wouldn’t be surprised if her bowel imploded

Reactions: 2
has she got bain mets or jst liver? had to stop following a while back but assume shes still being a knob and her health is deteriorating

Reactions: 1
Radio silence to gather worry, if she posted daily her trips for food or what she was eating people would be oh she's not so bad as getting about for food and feats that's good. To go silent and then post it all as one gathers worry, and a sigh of relief at once rather than daily, she knows exactly what she's doing, but needs to do better with keeping up the poorly voice, don't post a snippet of a conversation where its absolutely normal and then poor ickle childlike sick voice. Sadly this might mean the end of her options and that is really sad, and she should take time to process it, maybe the treatment lines and trials she knows aren't really an option and that's why the holidays ramped up recently, but for someone claiming to show their journey she should be honest and then perhaps get less backlash? Maybe?

Reactions: 7
The most generous way I can think to look at it is she's got to take some time to re-orient to the bad news. Since she has such a fake facade, it's hard to keep that up when you're really feeling crushed and hopeless.

I thought the same thing about Jenny Apple when she disappeared to Oregon for 9 days or so -- and I think made up a story that she just refused to look at the results though the doctors wanted her to. Who does that? I think -- nobody. But when these influencers invested in a fake curated "front" have a major setback, I think they may just have to drop off social media until they can get over it and figure out how to curate themselves with the new dire news.

I guess with Nick, that means lots and lots of fabulous dinners - since she may not be well enough to dance at Disney anymore.

Thanks to everyone for reporting! It's so much easier than cringeing through the peppy braggy baby-talk.

Reactions: 4
I'm fully expected the 'back home with my boys' reel any day now, complete with a million shots of takeaways and her framing her own face with her hand from the sofa etc.
---
The vp
voice is back. But it slips very quickly when talking to Alex us or nurses.
She's been online all week. She's liked and been seen online.
She's just creating the reel so she can collate it all together. Bloods taken in hospital are done at certain times,done before certain times in shifts so you can literally ask for the results within the next hour. Or certainly for when the next ward round is.
And even if she doesnt have updates.she said that was the past 6 days highlights.so she filmed that. Filmed that. So she has been at her phone and able to film. But it didn't look as horrible just to "release" one of those segments on her stories,one segment at a time. But ooh how harrowing does it look put together.
She knows what she's doing.
There has been many opportunity's to update.and its not like she's taking time out or "sleeping or eating" because she just said herself she's filmed those bits.and she HAS been seen online.
This ISNT lack of empathy or being deluded that its a struggle. But having cancer doesn't mean she's not a twit. And she is repeating this emotional manipulation every single time.
She's waiting for the maximum engagement reel. She waiting to collate vids together for added effect.and she has waited to update people and their comments and messages.
This is typical influencer brand of nicky behaviour.

I have empathy for someone with cancer.
I don't have any empathy for someone using their cancer in This way. It makes her an extra type of tit for doing so.
Every part of that footage and talk was for effect.curated.shot.edited for maximum impact.
Scripted carefully. And we've all seen how long she takes per f* photo. She showed us herself, what goes into each of her edits.
So I'm sorry I won't be told to not think this behaviour is gross.
Yes, she's apparently not got 'time' to properly update her followers, but she does appear to have time to film, edit, choose music, eat shitloads of junk food etc.

I’m surprised the cat hasn’t come on instagram yet to say how much it’s missing her

• Haha
I’m surprised the cat hasn’t come on instagram yet to say how much it’s missing her
The cat is probably having the time of his life and is maybe hanging out with some proper adults somewhere else in the street, where he's known as 'Sebastian' and is allowed to eat proper cat food and not grabbed and positioned for Insta reels every five minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.