NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 'listen to how poorly I am' baby voice she puts on really winds me up. She did mention antibiotics so she must have an infection of some kind. But what gets me, once again, is that she has been on Insta and she has been filming so she could have surely posted something sooner, or a proper update. Or got her husband too.

One thing I do know though, she really doesn't look well. It may have been the light but she looked to have a yellowish tone to her skin.

Reactions: 9
All this time off treatment and the way her body has responded recently when she has had treatment makes me think her options are going to be very limited. Her body just doesn’t seem to be able to cope.
Agree. I think they are all dreaming if they believe she’s ever getting back on treatment personally. She hasnt been “well” in about a year, its been one thing after another and treatment lines have come & gone. the issues with her bloods don’t ever seem to be resolved, she has a brief period of improvement where they try a round or two of treatment and then shes in a tit state again. Shes got one more treatment line left now, after which it would be the lottery of trying to get onto a trial… i just cant see it happening. i Will honestly be surprised if she sees in the new year

Reactions: 11
yeah, she may be waiting for results or a plan as to what is going to happen next, but that doesn't justify her choosing not to update her stories over the past few days, purposefully to worry the audience who truly care about her, despite being active on IG and liking posts, well enough to be wheeled around the hospital, going on jaunts to costa, having hospital date nights with Mr G and a five guys take out, and another date night with food he had prepared and brought in! she may not have any results or answers or anything specific to update people on, but it is no excuse to go quiet when she knows it worries her 🐑 and those stories show she had the energy to share a brief captioned story to reassure everyone she was okay! just instead, she waits and builds up suspense to boost engagement, only to then share an influx of photos and videos which she has filmed over the previous few days and saved up to share later! it's entirely deliberate and it's cruel to purposefully play with people's emotions in that way - especially those who support her unquestionably, and are truly invested in her journey, have donated to her GFM etc - all for the sake of engagement! 😡

that first story where she claims she has spent the past few days wither asleep or in a groggy half-awake state she then proves is a blatant lie with the following stories, as she was clearly awake enough to ensure she was filming herself while hanging out with Mr G, taking photos of her meals and her bloods being taken, and even setting up her camera to record interactions with the nurses! as always, she still manages to prioritise content, even when she is supposedly so out of it she can't function well enough to use social media. 🙄
It’s such a kick in the teeth for the people who’ve donated to her GFM. People like her just put people off from donating to people who genuinely need the support and that’s just unforgivable in my opinion

Reactions: 8
Blimey...how much food???TWO massive takeaways in one night? I find it obscene the continual over-consumption of expensive food on camera all the time. Strange how she can always eat all this stuff. When I'm ill I run away screaming from a banana.

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for her situation I really do but I just can’t ever imagine filming a conversation or treatment with a medical professional, I just don’t get it and at what point she thinks I’ll film this

Reactions: 12
My Grandma was on steroids at her EOL and her appetite hit the roof compared to how she had been. She was gone two weeks later. She declined so quickly and so brutally after that. I’m really worried for Nic honestly. Things feel like they are ramping up now 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
But the story of her father putting together the Emma bed - complete with giant cardboard box with Emma in big letters and a link to the product - "isn't an ad."

• Sad
But the story of her father putting together the Emma bed - complete with giant cardboard box with Emma in big letters and a link to the product - "isn't an ad."
Hmmm, did he actually pay for that Nicky? Can you clear that one up?

Reactions: 10
She’s behaving as if she’s on holiday. She’s in hospital ffs. I think in a weird kind of way, she obviously enjoys being there. Getting all the attention.

So poorly sick, but has eaten loads when she claims she's barely awake, managed to set up her phone to film the nurse talking about her port, and she had a normal voice not her poor me, poorly sick voice, I found it more likely she didn't understand the nurses accent than not know the answer.
Then the baby voice with the bbq 🤢 seriously, give over!! And whilst on facetime she had her normal voice then next is a talking story and bam, poorly sick voice again. And I see she's in a side room not the main ward now, wonder if she was struggling being with adults being on an adult ward and not the kids unit so they put her aside so she can pretend to be a kid, it's probably more for infection protection but my 1st theory sounds more apt for pwincess Nicky.
She does look poorly though. I still feel for Alex.

Reactions: 8
She's wallowing in the power of it, having the undivided attention of doctors and nurses, friends and family, plus thousands of IG followers. It's a narcissist's wet dream

I'm in Oz so I catch up on the day's events and posts over my morning coffee, and I can tell you - that baby voice with the sausage 'content' has seriously given me the ick for the day :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That poorly voice 🙄 and she’s blanked out her name and doctors name on the board which is unusual for her to think about doing
---
She’s eaten more food than I have over the past few days 🤣 if she actually eats it and must cost £’s ! GFM at the ready !
Surprised she’s not bought one chocolate bar for the nurses to share 🤣

Reactions: 4
She speaks in such a weird way, like she’s on a film set. “I’ll give you an update on all of the behind the scenes stuff”. She lives in a fantasy land in her own head.

The way she says “what we are trying to achieve” is thoroughly bizarre. She talks like she’s decorating a house not an inpatient with a serious illness. She’s so far detached from reality it’s insane.

Reactions: 14
She speaks in such a weird way, like she’s on a film set. “I’ll give you an update on all of the behind the scenes stuff”. She lives in a fantasy land in her own head.
but that story in itself shows that, even if she is still waiting on certain results etc, she still is far more aware of the plan and has details she is withholding from her update, initially claiming she doesn't know anything about what is going to happen next, but then hfter sharing the past few days "fun" jaunts and feasts, she said that she will share further details soon, all about what's happening "behind the scenes" and explain what the goal of her being in hospital is, once she has written it all down - fine in itself, but initially pretending she is totally in the dark and waiting for results and doesn't have anything to share related to how she is doing physically, because that last story highlights it was a lie, and she would simply rather use her energy to ensure she has filmed her date nights and meals etc than use it to explain to her worried followers what is happening. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Blimey...how much food???TWO massive takeaways in one night? I find it obscene the continual over-consumption of expensive food on camera all the time. Strange how she can always eat all this stuff. When I'm ill I run away screaming from a banana.
Yes when I was in hospital really ill I was actually traumatised every time someone came near with me food almost crying in fact and could barely breath with pain and couldn’t even look at my phone or in fact reach it even if I’d wanted to , I think she’s just not updated as she doesn’t know yet if ,when or what further treatment plans (if any) may be , I’m sure she must know by now the immediate test results she’s had.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah, the baby voice is sickening, especially when talking to her husband. She's updated absolutely nothing to the 🐑 who are probably even more concerned about her which is obviously the aim. She must be on steroids! All that food showcased in the reel made me feel a bit sick.
My guess is they're trying to stabilise her with a view to a purely palliative care plan going forward. I just can't see further chemo being appropriate considering the extended hospital admission, emergency scans and generally how ill and weak she appears to be.
This however is Nic we're talking about. This time next week she could be packing for yet another mini break.

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for her situation I really do but I just can’t ever imagine filming a conversation or treatment with a medical professional, I just don’t get it and at what point she thinks I’ll film this
My hospital im sure wouldn’t let me …although I’ve never tried.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.