NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked quite yellow on her stories, possibly from the new liver growth. She can't be on deaths door if she's filming content and Mr Gormless is over helping her parents with their new "non ad" mattress. She's said she's eating etc so what's the delay in getting news. Whenever I'm admitted, it's always urgent scans/bloods and results within a day or two. More dragging it out for sympathy
I don’t care if she’s pink purple yellow or green. She is a narcissistic manipulator who is deliberately not updating her followers and that is pretty disgusting as usual from her. She chose this and she could if she wanted bow out now and just get Alex to say that’s it she’s not doing Instagram anymore. Updated done finished.
Even her bleeping cat did a update 😬
Yes she’s stage 4 cancer and terminally ill and in hospital of course she looks unwell because she is. Just also remember she puts on a pathetic voice and likes the shaven head look as maximum attention. This is her job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She was well enough for 'date night' 5 guys and friends marathon and for 'dates out' down to Costa and M&S, so she was definitely well enough to let her followers know she was ok. Could she not have shared those snaps at the same time? I hope she's ok and not suffering but I really do despise her

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She does not care about anyone but herself. Well enough to be creating content for days, but stays silent and let's her followers worry. Surely her followers must be starting to wake up. She literally gives zero shits about anyone, it's all about the content and attention.

Reactions: 14
They are obviously keeping her in for a reason not shits and giggles.

Glad you have always have had fast service/tests/results. Unfortunately not all of us are so lucky.
I wouldn't call being in hospital getting answers as to why I'm vomiting blood or have O2 levels of 78 'lucky'. My point was, if she was in any kind of urgent state, she would have answers by now. Clearly there is a reason she's being kept in but it's not a life or death situation based on her non update, updates.
---
I don’t care if she’s pink purple yellow or green. She is a narcissistic manipulator who is deliberately not updating her followers and that is pretty disgusting as usual from her. She chose this and she could if she wanted bow out now and just get Alex to say that’s it she’s not doing Instagram anymore. Updated done finished.
Even her bleeping cat did a update 😬
Yes she’s stage 4 cancer and terminally ill and in hospital of course she looks unwell because she is. Just also remember she puts on a pathetic voice and likes the shaven head look as maximum attention. This is her job.
Oh I agree. I wasn't sympathising with her, it was just an observation. She's completely manipulative and should have the good grace to step away and spend time with her loved ones without a camera pointed at them. She won't though, she loves the attention

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't mean this to sound bad, but it might actually be better for her psychologically to go downhill fairly quickly, rather than having a more protracted death. It would be more "her" to be at Disney one month, and then gone the next. I am not sure she's psychologically equipped for a long drawn out death (obvs noone is, but you know what I mean)
I mean I’d prefer to go downhill quickly tbh. I’ve seen so many family members suffer long drawn out deaths with cancer it absolutely terrifies me to go the same way

• Heart
Monkeys rant was at me, Ginny just got confused, they were quoting me and calling me the 60 year old not you 🤣 I did say future tart but the irony was lost on them. I was highlighting they were acting like Alex is going to move on with some hussy Nic is gonna be paying for. Not that I *actually* think he will (no issue if he did tho).

Anyway, classic Nic. As transparent as 200 denier tights.
Sorry for the confusion. 'Tis old age, ye know. (I AM NOT ACTUALLY OLD).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do you know it was filmed on friday???
On the reel it says Friday date night - next reel says “next days date” and they went to costa’s for panini’s, followed by another reel with him bringing her minted lamb and glazed sausages which would be either sun or today - so we all know what she’s eaten since last Fri but very little else !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Her voice in the last story about the sausage being hot, she's definitely in child mode. What a sorry situation 😔
---
That baby voice over the hotdogs made my teeth itch.
I was just posting to say exactly the same. That's not normal behaviour for a 35 year old, and you can see how Alex is taking care of her. I guess at this stage, it's whatever gets you through. Although I still think she's a manipulative madam, who is meeting her own selfish needs through Instagram.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't call being in hospital getting answers as to why I'm vomiting blood or have O2 levels of 78 'lucky'.
No I wouldn't and having had low O2 levels like that myself I know it can be scary. However I and many others aren't getting fast and quick results even when in dire situations. That was the point I was making.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her voice in the last story about the sausage being hot, she's definitely in child mode. What a sorry situation 😔
---

I was just posting to say exactly the same. That's not normal behaviour for a 35 year old, and you can see how Alex is taking care of her. I guess at this stage, it's whatever gets you through. Although I still think she's a manipulative madam, who is meeting her own selfish needs through Instagram.
Regardless of the situation & dynamics of those 2, Alex is going to be lost when she’s gone. Part of me feels sad for him, it’s a giant hole in his life approaching. But equally if my significant other behaved like that I’d be having a long sit down chat. My dad died horrendously & quickly from pancreatic cancer, definitely no childlike voices & pratting about in the hospital for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow, time and energy to make all that food content, but not even a hint of an update. Unreal

• Sad
In fairness to N she may not know and is actually still waiting as she said. I had similar tests done to N before she did and am still waiting for results and way forward.
yeah, she may be waiting for results or a plan as to what is going to happen next, but that doesn't justify her choosing not to update her stories over the past few days, purposefully to worry the audience who truly care about her, despite being active on IG and liking posts, well enough to be wheeled around the hospital, going on jaunts to costa, having hospital date nights with Mr G and a five guys take out, and another date night with food he had prepared and brought in! she may not have any results or answers or anything specific to update people on, but it is no excuse to go quiet when she knows it worries her 🐑 and those stories show she had the energy to share a brief captioned story to reassure everyone she was okay! just instead, she waits and builds up suspense to boost engagement, only to then share an influx of photos and videos which she has filmed over the previous few days and saved up to share later! it's entirely deliberate and it's cruel to purposefully play with people's emotions in that way - especially those who support her unquestionably, and are truly invested in her journey, have donated to her GFM etc - all for the sake of engagement! 😡

that first story where she claims she has spent the past few days wither asleep or in a groggy half-awake state she then proves is a blatant lie with the following stories, as she was clearly awake enough to ensure she was filming herself while hanging out with Mr G, taking photos of her meals and her bloods being taken, and even setting up her camera to record interactions with the nurses! as always, she still manages to prioritise content, even when she is supposedly so out of it she can't function well enough to use social media. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 15
All this time off treatment and the way her body has responded recently when she has had treatment makes me think her options are going to be very limited. Her body just doesn’t seem to be able to cope.

Reactions: 7
It’s all just a pile of food updates!
Wonder is she on high dose steroids… 🧐
If not, she’s clearly not too poorly if she can eat that much…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.