NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Ill Bred Hen for setting up the new thread! Recap: an unpleasant monkey turned up in NickNackLou 11, we find out that MelFish is the youngest person in the world and in the meantime, NickNackLou herself has mysteriously disappeared, either because she genuinely has taken a downturn in her health and/or she's ramping up the tension to keep all her followers desperately checking her Insta account. It's been about four days since there was any reel. Watch this space.
lol, I missed that batshit monkey post entirely. For the record, the quoted post makes it look like I said "future tart" and I did no such thing. Quite the opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
essentially "i'm in hospital and still waiting for answers!" - intentionally to cause further worry and concern amongst her followers, plus the "just trying to stay positive!" with no actual details about what's going on - cue a flood of DMs, and a boost in engagement. 😡

In fairness to N she may not know and is actually still waiting as she said. I had similar tests done to N before she did and am still waiting for results and way forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In fairness to N she may not know and is actually still waiting as she said. I had similar tests done to N before she did and am still waiting for results and way forward.
They'd have bloods and imaging results immediately though. Who knows when that "update" was filmed

Reactions: 7
Absolutely ridiculous post. She clearly doesn’t give a monkeys about her followers as she’s been quite well enough to read comments, answer comments to friends regarding their posts. It’s just not justifiable or in my opinion not a good enough excuse for her radio silence. It’s deliberate and manipulative behaviour 💯. It’s also been happening for well over a year so tell me it’s her mental instability?! I’ll call bullshit on that.
She is not a very nice genuine woman. I’m pretty appalled tbh. She chose this lifestyle not you or me She did so………

Reactions: 15
Probably both. I'm an old cynic, so I expect her to pop up again imminently with a 'Bootiful Hoomans' update.
And there it is.
---
Absolutely ridiculous post. She clearly doesn’t give a monkeys about her followers as she’s been quite well enough to read comments, answer comments to friends regarding their posts. It’s just not justifiable or in my opinion not a good enough excuse for her radio silence. It’s deliberate and manipulative behaviour 💯. It’s also been happening for well over a year so tell me it’s her mental instability?! I’ll call bullshit on that.
She is not a very nice genuine woman. I’m pretty appalled tbh. She chose this lifestyle not you or me She did so………
As ever, she's well enough to make reels, edit them, choose music for them, etc etc etc.

Reactions: 9
She (well, the docs) would have had her scan results if she had an emergency scan at 3am. The point of an emergency scan is you need results immediately.

Reactions: 14
Exactly. She may not have been informed of the path forward, but she definitely knows what's up right now

Reactions: 8
About the above quotes: "She doesn’t look well that much I know". "And there it is."

Has she posted an update?

Reactions: 3
About the above quotes: "She doesn’t look well that much I know". "And there it is."

Has she posted an update?
Yes, the most non-update update imaginable, revealing absolutely nothing except she is still in hospital (assuming the post was even filmed today)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you, melfish! I get quite worked up when people disappear, like Jenny for 9 days I think (the reason was horrific in her case) - Tiffany disappears too.

Seems to be a pattern.

Reactions: 6
The stuff she’s posted is from Fri !!! So for all we know she could be back home ? Or got the answers she was waiting whatever the situation is she still hasn’t really updated on anything

She (well, the docs) would have had her scan results if she had an emergency scan at 3am. The point of an emergency scan is you need results immediately.
They will do to see if there is something urgent with her lungs considering she was on an oxygen and she had an issue with stats and bloods. She may like me be waiting for follow on tests and results. No one knows.

One thing is for certain she doesn't look well at all.

The stuff she’s posted is from Fri !!! So for all we know she could be back home ? Or got the answers she was waiting whatever the situation is she still hasn’t really updated on anything
How do you know it was filmed on friday???

There was a look back on Friday. The first bit doesn't say when it was filmed.

Reactions: 4
So she's back posting crap. Clearly she has been filming content since Friday, let her followers worry and dribbles them a little bit of

Reactions: 11
I thought she looked quite yellow on her stories, possibly from the new liver growth. She can't be on deaths door if she's filming content and Mr Gormless is over helping her parents with their new "non ad" mattress. She's said she's eating etc so what's the delay in getting news. Whenever I'm admitted, it's always urgent scans/bloods and results within a day or two. More dragging it out for sympathy

Reactions: 4
lol, I missed that batshit monkey post entirely. For the record, the quoted post makes it look like I said "future tart" and I did no such thing. Quite the opposite.
Monkeys rant was at me, Ginny just got confused, they were quoting me and calling me the 60 year old not you 🤣 I did say future tart but the irony was lost on them. I was highlighting they were acting like Alex is going to move on with some hussy Nic is gonna be paying for. Not that I *actually* think he will (no issue if he did tho).

Anyway, classic Nic. As transparent as 200 denier tights.

• Haha
I thought she looked quite yellow on her stories, possibly from the new liver growth. She can't be on deaths door if she's filming content and Mr Gormless is over helping her parents with their new "non ad" mattress. She's said she's eating etc so what's the delay in getting news. Whenever I'm admitted, it's always urgent scans/bloods and results within a day or two. More dragging it out for sympathy
They are obviously keeping her in for a reason not shits and giggles.

Glad you have always have had fast service/tests/results. Unfortunately not all of us are so lucky.

• Heart
I was sitting here earlier thinking maybe just maybe there was a reason for her silence this time which is why I haven’t had much to say. But no….. it’s the same tit as always. Making people worry and then coming back on with her pretend ill voice. Nicky, you’re not special because theyve had to bring out gloves with hot water. That happens in hospitals all the time to help find a vein

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.