NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother Theresa ffs hardly :sleep::LOL: She says 'fun stuff' ironically all the time, so it wasn't a stretch for me to think she was doing the same this time. There was literally no more to it than that. Anyway, I'm not arguing the toss over literally nowt. My opinions on her change frequently, as do with most influencers (and shocker - people in real life!) it's human nature. I think she's a twit, I am very sad for her all at the same time and it will ebb and flow which one is prominent depending on what she's doing at the time. I thought she was in denial and couldn't face what was happening so cut her a bit more slack, now I think she's an arse again. That's life fellas.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do wonder when the end appears whether she’ll be straight and honest or whether she’ll continue this tit show. The Q&A she’s put up today is just plane ridiculous as we all know the main question she would have been asked is “what’s going on”? As per usual she’s treating her followers as fools.

Reactions: 10
the way she was asked how Alex is doing, obvs by someone worried about how is coping with her being in hospital etc, and she turns it into "he's AMAZING" because he dressed up like a bleeping lobster for the sake of "silver lining" content - as if the situation wasn't pre-planend and staged. they didn't ask for Nicky's opinion on Alex - or imply that they percieve "Mr G" him as "eye candy" 🙄 - but seemed to be genuinely asking how he is doing, knowing how much it must be for him to deal with emotionally, especially when you can see how drained, exhausted and worried he looks, in all her posed wig photos and photos of him delivering food. making light of his wellbeing and the strain her being sick is placing on him seems somewhat thoughtless, when her followers are clearly concerned about how he is doing too, and she simply wants to reply to questions where she can put a positive and "inspirational" twist on the situation, disgarding how Alex is truly feeling in favour of reminding everyone about how he "surprised" her and dressed as a giant lobster to make everyone on the ward. laugh, as though his role is ward clown and whether or not his is struggling to cope emotionally etc is an afterthought. 🙄
I doubt she gives much thought to how he is doing tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don't think most of us feel differently to you. We always knew she was going to die and true to form she's being a bit of a prick about it.
It's always sad when a young person dies but I don't see outpourings of sympathy and hypocrisy here. Just my opinion.
Yes I’m probably overreacting x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I honestly think this hideous tit show will continue till the end. It's becoming so ridiculous it's like a black comedy.
She'll put a fake, disingenuous spin on one of the worst possible experiences in life meanwhile educating and sharing absolutely nothing of any meaning or value.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I honestly think this hideous tit show will continue till the end. It's becoming so ridiculous it's like a black comedy.
She'll put a fake, disingenuous spin on one of the worst possible experiences in life meanwhile educating and sharing absolutely nothing of any meaning or value.
Extremely unhelpful and potentially psychologically damaging to others reaching EOL too in my opinion..

Extremely unhelpful and potentially psychologically damaging to others reaching EOL too in my opinion..
You know, you're absolutely right there. She chooses to portray a totally unrealistic picture of everything, even mostly treating being an in-patient as some sort of joke, hence the lobster thing. You could almost see that poor nurse in the room trying to force a smile when he came in dressed like that. The constant being-centre-of-attention thing, the bringing-in of piles of unnecessary and unhealthy food (when somebody said '300 mozzarella balls' on here that really made me laugh). It's giving a totally false impression of the illness.

Reactions: 17
The hours she spends putting reels together would be better spent with a psychologist. She could use some of her GFM and speak to someone who could help her process and likely grieve for what she's lost/losing. The ways she's carrying on is damaging for herself, others and especially her family. It must be killing Alex, yet he's having to put a fake smile on and dress like a dick to make sure she has some content. It's sick.

Reactions: 14
The hours she spends putting reels together would be better spent with a psychologist. She could use some of her GFM and speak to someone who could help her process and likely grieve for what she's lost/losing. The ways she's carrying on is damaging for herself, others and especially her family. It must be killing Alex, yet he's having to put a fake smile on and dress like a dick to make sure she has some content. It's sick.
Alex strikes me as a kind and reliable man, but a little bit soft. I think she's just so used to being indulged.

And another. The big ball of joy makes an appearance.

View attachment 2421245
I actually think it’s her way of saying that she’s really not very well and possibly nearing the end. I think if I was in her shoes I’d be absolutely petrified and it must be horrible to admit that you’re going to die. That’s why Bowel Bro doesn’t ring true with his ‘this is it I’m going to die now’ posts. I can’t imagine how she must feel and I guess she’s just trying to jolly along rightly or wrongly…..

• Sad
QUOTE="Tallyho, post: 16599143, member: 8162"]
I actually think it’s her way of saying that she’s really not very well and possibly nearing the end. I think if I was in her shoes I’d be absolutely petrified and it must be horrible to admit that you’re going to die. That’s why Bowel Bro doesn’t ring true with his ‘this is it I’m going to die now’ posts. I can’t imagine how she must feel and I guess she’s just trying to jolly along rightly or wrongly…..
[/QUOTE]

That's honestly how I took that post too
That she is almost saying goodbye as she knows her time is up but just can't bring herself to say it..
Think one of two things will happen..
Either she will continue with this radio silence and then only talking crap while avoiding anything real until alex posts that she's gone
Or she will continue like this until she's home and then will be back to womens best ads.. talking about holidays and being a tierd bean..
And pretending her ' le hopital ' visit never happened
But I really don't think she will be open and honest about what's going on with her health and the ct /x ray results/blood issues.....
I wish she would be or at least be honest about how lonely and scary being in hospital really is...
Just something real and honest...

Reactions: 8
BowelBro doesn't ring true because he's been lying and scamming for quite some time. Book, anyone?

I still think NNL could post a dignified "I think I'm going to go and spend some time with my loved ones now. Love you all, Go grab life!" and leave instagram. It would make more sense to me. She could even get Alex to post for her. But this post? She asks people if they have any questions on "what's going on" and you can imagine hundreds must have asked for a health update, and then she chooses to post replies to some frivolous stuff.

1693663414758.png

Reactions: 5
OH FFS I just watcher latest. I really can’t … with her. She’s so confusing … she’s now dressed, wig on, and out for … what … I don’t know but she’s says she’s got day release 🤦🏻‍♀️
I really don’t even know with her.

Reactions: 6
OH FFS I just watcher latest. I really can’t … with her. She’s so confusing … she’s now dressed, wig on, and out for … what … I don’t know but she’s says she’s got day release 🤦🏻‍♀️
I really don’t even know with her.
Yep, all dressed up and goin' on out.

they "aren't sure" of the cause of the pain in her back and legs?! surely it's the bone mets in her hips etc! hardly the mystery she's making it out to be! 🙄

Screenshot_20230902_154021.jpg

This is why she confounds us - one minute lying weakly on a bed speaking in a very high voice, next minute posing in the mirror in make-up and wig and going outside the hospital. There is no consistency in her behaviour whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.